[CH3] Leh Lub Salub Rarng (No Problem) : Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
I'm so ready for Monday...babysw

Awww.....since Ramin and Petra switched again with Ramin inside Petra body being pregnant, they finally get married. Petra decided to leave Entertainment Industry and Ramin also quitted his SWAT job. And, they live happily ever after with Petra expecting third child...hehe.

Can't get enough of the happy family pictures....

cr:as tagged,rightful owner
Thanks bubba for the info it's very unrealistic to leave their job maybe they will just have long vacation from their career to make more babies :naughty2::risas3::pancarta:

CaSURVIVOUR

I refrain from being too excited I wish episode 10 won't disappoint me I know and understand LLSR is not a perfectly made lakorn still very much thankful to Ch3 for having NY:icon12::love::love: you never failed to make me a happy N.Y. shipper since I have discovered N.Y. in 2012:icon12:up to this moment :icon12:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
a happy N.Y. shipper since I have discovered N.Y. in 2012:icon12:up to this moment :icon12:
2012 - Wow that's like since the beginning. As for me, I've skimmed through them for all these years. Just "noticed" YaYa early this year when I watched KC which led to various lakorns and then finally watch something with Nadech( just for the heck of it) and... it's like, where has Nadech been all my lakorn watching life! Lol. I like various nang'eks concurrently, but only has eyes for 1 unique pra'ek right now! :love:

CaSURVIVOUR

2012 - Wow that's like since the beginning. As for me, I've skimmed through them for all these years. Just "noticed" YaYa early this year when I watched KC which led to various lakorns and then finally watch something with Nadech( just for the heck of it) and... it's like, where has Nadech been all my lakorn watching life! Lol. I like various nang'eks concurrently, but only has eyes for 1 unique pra'ek right now! :love:
I used to shipped Koreans but they failed my expectations actually I am a little bit late N.Y. did their 1st lakorn in 2010 DJA i only discovered them in Viikii in 2012 i became addicted to NY for being so perfect together both very talented good role models and they never dated anyone else except themselves:icon12: up to the present:love::naughty2::thumbup:

you better watch all NY lakorns or else you will miss half of your NYfantard life:thumbup:go to NYinterFC channel DJA and GRGR are available with english sub then TNNKK at Lakorncrack channel then RS in NayaLovelyHouse channel all in youtube.NY first real kiss was in DJA their 1st ever lakorn together then after 6 or 7 yrs NY real kiss happened again in LLSR it's very interesting because NY are already a couple:love::naughty2: GRGR RS and TNNKK dont have NY real kiss but still very FIN too watch:icon12: you wont regret it to watch but i am warning you RS was their UGLIEST lakorn:BangHead::fighting3::crybaby2:it's not NY'S fault find out why:pancarta:just like LLSR 2nd ugliest lakorn of NY due to too much of Nokyong drama:BangHead::BangHead::nut:

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Hello everyone and thank you all for posting na ka.

Thanks bubba for the info it's very unrealistic to leave their job maybe they will just have long vacation from their career to make more babies :naughty2::risas3::pancarta:
Hahaha.....you're so funny :risas3:

@Alichgo, no, they'll switch back to their own body after Ramin in Petra body gave birth haha. I noticed that Ramin and Petra tended to switch body when there was a major trauma lol.

Awww......:love::love::love:

cr:as tagged

Iheartyadech

sarNie Hatchling
@bubba Saw that picture earlier on IG and I just couldn't help it but smile from ear to ear.:icon12::love:

It's D-day, Yadecher's!! The excitement of waiting a whole week is getting closer and closer.

Definitely, if you are still new to NY, you have to go way back to when they both were newbies. Nadech out shine Mark for me in NRLJ, and Yaya look so pure and innocent in KRN. All of DJA bts, you must watched (they were both so shy then). They've came a very long way to be this close. Very very very proud to be a NY since day 1! :love:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
@Mrs Urassaya S.Kugimiya - Let's just say since July 30th 2017 - I've been on a Nadech's lakorn watching marathon and watched them all. I mean, any and everything starring Nadech, such as concerts, talkshows, etc. I like all of them, even those with other nang'eks.

@bubba - thank you and that's awesome they're back in their bodies.

@Iheartyadech - I passed on NRLJ because of Mint as nang'ek. I was okay with her as nang'ek with Andrew Greyson's lakorn but after seeing her as n'rai in Padiwarada ( sp?) and GRGR - I am not liking her. She makes a damn good n'rai.

Iheartyadech

sarNie Hatchling
@Alichgo Yes, totally understandable!! Those of you who have watched GRGR before NRLJ, will not be able to watch NRLJ. Mint is not my cup of tea. I watched it because during that time it was her first role as n'ek before she became a n'rai. After watching the first few episode, I came to realize that she is not fit for a n'ek. But I continue watching it because of how great Nadech portray his role in NRLJ. He out shine Mark in NRLJ. A lot of people who watched it during that time liked Nadech more then Mark. One reason why we were all so happy Nadech was not the main lead. 555

varda

sarNie Hatchling
Yeeeaaaaaaayyy.... NY Day. Finally it is here! :cheer:
One of the most long weekend I ever experienced. Can't wait for today.:cheer:

@bubba really? Pe stop being an actress and Min not in the SWAT anymore. Wow. I know this is not real life, but I still wondering what they are doing to support their cute family. babysw (Well, since Pe can't cook... small chance she'll have a restaurant like Nok Yoong right?) LOL. :pancarta:

Iheartyadech

sarNie Hatchling
More bts of Today episode! :love:
Screenshot_20170903-205842.jpg Screenshot_20170903-205946.jpg
Of all the scene, I want to see the labor scene the most. Why?? Because I want to know how awesome Yaya will be able to act this scene!

Side note: of all actress I've only been able to watch P'Anne gave birth in Oum Rak. So I am very excited to see how this will go! :pancarta:

Screenshot_20170903-205917.jpg
Credit:As Tagged

Last edited:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Always take care Yaya since 2009, what a warmful guy and one of the most gentleman I've seen in Thai ET :love:, no surprise why Yaya fall in love with him, a handsome man with a beautiful heart, her one of a kind (BTS, he helped Yaya against the fishes who tried to touch Yaya :risas3:.

credits ibees_ipr

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Yaya come to promote herself on her Instragram account with this pic :love::icon12::love: (so happy she uploads this pic knowing how shy she is, moreover when it concerns sthg related to Nadech)

Translation:
Tonight, this will be the final episode na ka, how peak it will be, you have to watch it at ch33 8.20pm #lehlubsalabrang
This scene is favourite moment of Ya (call herself) when I was in Ramin's body ka ‍♂

Yaya sister come to promote too, what a cute & supportive family

Come on Yaya, don't touch Nadech's boobs like this :risas3::pancarta: :risas3:

See you in few hours, don't miss this final episode. Anne thong will not miss this ep too!
Translation from Ann's comment: support support (cheer cheer) ka sis :icon12:

Last edited: