[CH3] Leh Lub Salub Rarng (No Problem) : Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

Shiera

sarNie Hatchling
Personally for me, I feel that if they do keep switching back and forth it voids the entire reason they were switched in the first place, Ramin understanding a woman's perspective and his womanizing ways, etc. (Although I didn't really see or hear them talk about this).
I agree. If their souls are still stuck in the wrong body then thats not a happy ending.. thats actually a sad ending. Petra and Ramin were being punished when they got their souls switched. This cant be justified with the whole "love can be in any form or gender" statement. This statement is true but it doesnt solve the main issue here which is that we have a person who identifies herself as a woman and is proud of her femininity being forced to live in a body that is not her own and living her daily life not being able to do the things she loves doing like her acting career. Same applies to Ramin being a person who identifies himself as a man and is proud of his masculinity and life as a man who serves his country and people being stuck in the body of a woman and forced to do things he doesnt enjoy. We see it in this last episode in how broken and devastated they both were especially Petra in Ramin's body. Sure her and Ramin are in love but this doesnt change the fact that they are both stuck in bodies that dont match their souls. Seeing Petra's reaction during the weddings and how heartbroken she was that that she might never live as a woman was heart-wrenching. Ramin's love for her is great and wonderful but it doesnt change the fact that she will never be satisfied with the body she is in. The same applies to Ramin being stuck in a body with a gender that he doesnt identify as his own. Honestly, other than magic, the only way to solve this huge problem would be to have them actually get medical treatment to transition to the gender that matches the way they identify themselves.

Therefore, to me, if the two remained switched in the wrong bodies then I consider this a tragic ending because they are still being punished for their past deeds even though they have learned their lessons. No only that, but now they have to live their life in bodies that they dont identify as their own.

For reason, I'm going to pretend that they are switched back to their original bodies and completely ignore the last conversation they had in the part loool

Last edited:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I agree. If their souls are still stuck in the wrong body then thats not a happy ending.. thats actually a sad ending. Petra and Ramin were being punished when they got their souls switched. This cant be justified with the whole "love can be in any form or gender" statement. This statement is true but it doesnt solve the main issue here which is that we have a person who identifies herself as a woman and is proud of her femininity being forced to live in a body that is not her own and living her daily life not being able to do the things she loves doing like her acting career. Same applies to Ramin being a person who identifies himself as a man and is proud of his masculinity and life as a man who serves his country and people being stuck in the body of a woman and forced to do things he doesnt enjoy. We see it in this last episode in how broken and devastated they both were especially Petra in Ramin's body. Sure her and Ramin are in love but this doesnt change the fact that they are both stuck in bodies that dont match their souls. Seeing Petra's reaction during the weddings and how heartbroken she was that that she might never live as a woman was heart-wrenching. Ramin's love for her is great and wonderful but it doesnt change the fact that she will never be satisfied with the body she is in. The same applies to Ramin being stuck in a body with a gender that he doesnt identify as his own. Honestly, other than magic, the only way to solve this huge problem would be to have them actually get medical treatment to transition to the gender that matches the way they identify themselves.

Therefore, to me, if the two remained switched in the wrong bodies then I consider this a tragic ending because they are still being punished for their past deeds even though they have learned their lessons. No only that, but now they have to live their life in bodies that they dont identify as their own.

For reason, I'm going to pretend that they are switched back to their original bodies and completely ignore the last conversation they had in the part loool
Yep and lets not forget the fact that they both have jobs they love and neither can do the other's job perfect. I try not to compare this to the old version as much as they are both good in their own ways, but the reason why Ramin and Petra switches bodies is because both undergo traumatic experiences that causes near death experience (exception of the birth giving for Petra in Ramin's body), this would in theory have us believe that every pregnancy for them is risky hence changing back and forth, that is why I rather the switch with the first pregnancy back to themselves be the final time.

Nina94

sarNie Hatchling
NY deserves an acting award here they did their job :clap:
the acting was actually really good

It's an ambiguous ending so you're gonna be confused. But from the summary, I think they're switched because it says that every time they give birth they switch bodies again and they continue to switch back and forth for the rest of their lives but no can tell when they're switched because they just act ambiguous now.

I can not wait for likit ruk

Dhea Nadia

in waiting for Lai Kinnaree
Hi guys! I've skipped a few episodes due to focus to my course test, I've watched til episode 4-6, I want to continue to watch that. But, the SJDK fansub deleted all of the episodes in DailyMotion. Can you tell me where can I watch from 4-7 til the end with eng sub? thankyou in advance:)

Shiera

sarNie Hatchling
omg this BTS vid sooo sweet and cute! Watch the whole thing guys. Nadech might be 26 years old but that doesn't stop him from teasing Yaya like a 10 year old picking on the girl he likes :risas3: I can't believe he pinched her while they were hugging for the scene in the park :risas3:

Credit: Nadech YaYa Team

christina_baek

sarNie Juvenile
Now that I watched the episode again, I think they did swap back to their normal bodies. I have a feeling that they will continue to swap to repay for their past life karma (which was one of the reasons why they switched bodies in the first place) honestly wanted more cute scenes with Petra and Ramin in their normal bodies :'( Hopefully will get a lot of that in The Crown Princess

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Personally for me, I feel that if they do keep switching back and forth it voids the entire reason they were switched in the first place, Ramin understanding a woman's perspective and his womanizing ways, etc. (Although I didn't really see or hear them talk about this).
I thought Ramon realized his womanizing ways and a woman's perspective (or "ped Ma"). It was a couple of comments he made ( while in Petra's body) while laboring and pushing.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
https://instagram.com/p/BYpfFAWDC_7/
Can someone help translate this clip I really wanna know what they're playing
I saw various mini clips in IG but this one in particular - were questions that Nadech answered based on what he thought YaYa would say/write. I can't read Thai so going off based on what I heard - lol. I didn't understand the 2nd questions, but
*1st question was " what does YaYa like?" And Nadech answered "YaYa likes shopping on line." Which was correct ( I guess that's what she wrote too).
*3rd question was very cute interactions. The question was "YaYa likes which color - white or orange." Nadech answered " YaYa doesn't like the color White, YaYa likes the color Orange" and it was correct. YaYa said " The color Orange is my good luck charm/brings me good luck". Nadech then replied " it's because P' wear an Orange shirt, that's why YaYa like it." Her eyes reacted.

In another clip, after Nadech's comment then YaYa said " hmmm... wear it often okay"

lovepapupi

sarNie Hatchling
Hi guys! I've skipped a few episodes due to focus to my course test, I've watched til episode 4-6, I want to continue to watch that. But, the SJDK fansub deleted all of the episodes in DailyMotion. Can you tell me where can I watch from 4-7 til the end with eng sub? thankyou in advance:)
Watch it here
https://m.facebook.com/groups/626386984415478
p.s : you should wait until they accept your request

varda

sarNie Hatchling
Sorry, I haven't move on from the final episode.
After watching the final part several times :fighting3:+ engsub from SJDK (Yeeeaayyy they are my saviour):angel10:, I really think that final moment at the park, they are in the wrong body.:BangHead:Poor them. Life is unfair.:crybaby2: That's it. :sad6:

Right now I have the fin videos on play everyday until Likit Ruk coming. ;)And maybe other NY lakorns + KC. :celebrate16:Oh well... what should I do? Hahahahaha.:p