[CH3] Leh Lub Salub Rarng (No Problem) : Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

Lazydramafan

sarNie Hatchling
Thank you very much, college for your translations about LLSR plot. It is the last part.
Part 8 of colleege IG awesome translations below and inside the spoiler.
Ramin(Petra's body) was pregnant for the whole 9 months. He acknowledge how girls are suffering from pregnantcy and the condition of body changing stages of becoming a mother. Eventually, the big day has arrived, Ramin suffered tremendous pain and was lost consciousness in delivery room. Petra (Ramin'body) held Ramin's hand and reminded him of Iron Hands Captain who would not let anyone die in front of him. Petra was shocked when Ramin's heart temporary stop beating. She fainted when she heard the news.The two were in a coma, but still holding hands tightly. The seer was rooting for them to survive. The souls came out from the bodies again but went back to where they belong. Ramin learned how to be a mom. He stopped abusing and look down on women. Meanwhile, Petra was in Ramin's body, she learned how to sacrifices to protect and dedication to others. She has become a new Petra. Petra came back as everyone's favorite actress and as well as Koo Jin husband and wife( sweet couple) the most loveable couple in the world.
Translation by colleege IG
Translation link:https://www.instagram.com/p/BFlPN1CszC7/

Thank you very much everyone for the updates. And a good week start for everybody.

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
I have not posted in ages, forgot when was the last time I posted. I have been under the radar, just silently reading, looking through posts made by our wonderful NYers, a Big THANK YOU to you guys:cheer:. Somehow when I saw this photo, I could not stay quiet lol :D, thanks @bubba :). Rroarr, Nadech's body looks so awesome. We could count those packs :thumbup:. His chest looks perfect, not buff & his skin tone is perfect too. And his smile shows how happy he is, proud of his awesome body.

@Junyukio did you notice his necklace, soulmate? :)

Wow......looking mighty fine!

cr:as tagged

Junyukio

sarNie Juvenile
Thank you @bubba, @Vimalee and all for keep our thread updated
haha, i did.., thank you @Zoe, glad to see your post na ka
P'Bear and his 7 puppies (recalled me about his answer from 3zzap show, Indian wedding style, 7 days and 7 kids lol, im craving for the pic of Ya and 7 puppies, would you mind be so kind as to post it P'Bear :cheer:
Cr. Keaw_jung

So he will keep only Yodyen ?

ayoepan

sarNie Egg
Wow thank you girls for keep updating this thread. I have problem accessing AF recently, somehow it's blocked...:(:(
It's good to know I can access it again...

Glad LLSR is starting filming during weekend, even though it's not frequent yet (maybe because of Yaya's schedule as well shooting KC on Monday - Wednesday (??))

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
I also like to mention that Nadech's body is tattoo free :pancarta:, I like that :thumbup:!

Is she Yaya's stunt double/person? LLSR must have a few dangerous scenes for Yaya as well.

I do hope that Ramin & Petra will have code names in LLSR.

Cr to ptenchik & rightful owner

ptenchik

sarNie Adult
Its done! This was actually James Ma's interview but he did mentioned Nadech and Yaya in his interview. He has so much love and respect for these two. They are a good role model to him and I am sure to others as well. I have split the interview into three parts. Have fun reading them ‪#‎nadech‬‪#‎jamesma‬‪#‎urassayas‬ cr on pic
Part 1 : I'm not that well of an organized person. I'm the type of person where I couldn't find my stuff no matter where I kept them. My housemaids knows that I don't like for her to keep my things neatly. She knows where to put all my stuff at the right place. For instance, drama scripts will be kept in wardrobe,so I could take before I leave the house. A golf bag will be kept in front of the door, it's easy for me take. Electronic devices or gadget should be put on the headboard. ( P'Aaar added James has a man's attitude which totally opposite his look. Unlike Nadech who has a playful, naughty character but he is a very neat person. He actually takes his time to pack stuff into his bag. If he's not satisfied with the way he arranged them he would start all over again. He knows where the stuff is. His bedroom is super well organized and very neat. James's bedroom is like someone threw a bomb inside) James added my car is messy too (laughs) English translation by college #jamesma #nadech ‪#‎NYinterFC‬
Part 2 : Next question, you and Nadech have the same managers ( P'Ae and P'Aarr) you two become so close, what did you learn from superstar like him?
James: Beside he know how to pack his bach as P'Aarr mentioned early right? (laughs) He is a very good bro to me. He is a real superstar and good at every thing. Not even a day that I had been working with him and seeing lack of concentration at work. His passion and dedication are over100%. No matter of filming drama, Ch3 work or Ch3 Anniversary' s football match. He would always enjoy and full of energy. He always staying energised which I felt fatigue sometimes if compared to him. He is such a hyperactive person. He managed everything smoothly and turned out well. Or even how to take a good care of his body. When I'm feeling down lack of energy or lack of sleep. I would be thinking of P'Nadech. Physical energy is very important. You may think you have a handsome face or looking very cute are just enough for you. But I think it is not, the inner power of working is everyone must have no matter what field you are in.
Part 3 : Has Nadech ever taught you how to live in ET business?
James: P'Nadech never taught me. But he just shows me and always gives me support. He would always ask me how am I doing. He would say " don't worry about it, let it be" or " don't listen to them(news)" He would say it in a funny way. During preparation for Give me 5 conert, we had to practice our dancing steps and sing together. He would stay there and support me. He should've left the studio and take a rest at home but instead he's there giving me support. I know he's concerned about me but he doesn't say it. It's kind of a man attitudes. As for P'Yaya, she did exactly as him. They are the same. We have fun every time we see each other. She gives me support and tells me that she watched my drama too. She would say you need to improve on certain things. Like the last Ch3 concert, when we were on stage, she told me how my performance was. Both of them never say it formally. But I just see through their actions.
Nadech has Yaya as a sweet on screen couple (Ku Jin) . How about you?
James: I don't have one. I will have my own Ku Jin (great chemistry between them) in dramas such as Ronnaphee and Piangkwan (James and Mint Chalida), Phor Hem and Lamduan or even Doctor Satawat and Anusaniya in current airing drama. Please do not stop..let's continue forever. ‪#‎nadech‬

Junyukio

sarNie Juvenile
agreed @Ms.Zoe , no tattoo with smooth skin like a baby , except his chest hair lol
thanks @ptenchik , i hope media will ask Ya about his neat, clean bedroom and she somehow may slip her tongue like.. "yep his room is really clean .. "hehe
Look at his piggy tee, so cute, fan might give it to him perhaps Ya also got one , btw i had the small one too lol ( same as the one Ya kept)

Another couple stuff

http://vid42.photobucket.com/albums...7-4C4B-427A-84E1-33F351B63CDB_zpse2isfnzq.mp4

Cr. as tagged, keaw_jung, aoyrachanee, nyinterfc