[CH3] Leh Lub Salub Rarng (No Problem) : Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

saki

sarNie Adult
She looks great- she's a natural beauty. I think she looks better without contacts though, sorry I keep saying it. But her eyes are already nice as they are no need for the contacts. Also wish she'd gain a little weight just a little lol

saki

sarNie Adult
Her face is great now actually, it's just her body I find too thin...I feel like she'll fly if the wind blows too strong

fresh

sarNie Adult

Nadech revealed that he has a girlfriend and we know who she is. Finally our wish comes true ^_^:):0

ka.ta_love_ny Nadech didn't know about fortune teller said that his soul mate is Yaya, he stated that he answered to GQ that he already has girlfriend and people would know who she is.
Nadech revealed that he is filming Leh Lab Salab Rang, and for Ann Thongprasom's lakorn would be started filming within this year and lakorn fitting will be made soon. He clarified that working in Leh Lab Salab Rang is very hard because he needs to play as woman. He made fun that he did attach the woman character back home. He said that during playing Yes-No answer in GQ magazine he did answer that he has girlfriend. He let people think about this by themselves since he already revealed this. No one teased him about this since they already know this so he doesn't need to say anything. He said he didn't know that fortune teller said that he is soul mate of Yaya since previous life. And for the word of fortune teller who said that if he buys the land altogether with Yaya, he will get good fortune, he confirmed that he never think of doing business with his closest person. He said he didn't have much time to go to study his master degree because he is busy with lakorn but he will try his best to finish it in within 1-2 years. .
#nadech #nadechyaya #NYinterFC
Cr. @jan984_loveny
Full interview:
https://www.instagram.com/jan984_loveny/

Clip Yes-No answer in GQ magazine
(Engsub by NYinterFC https://www.facebook.com/NYinterFC/)
The girlfriend question is the question #32 near the end ^_^

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Thanks fresh for sharing the translation na ka. They're soul mate indeed :love:.

Nadech's so handsome at the The Magical Happiness event at Suvarnbhumi Airport on July 6th and I was there at the Airport Thai Airways Royal Silk Lounge on July 1st, just missed him by 5 days :crybaby2:, so sad!!!

Yay... I got Yaya Around magazine for free at the lounge, so happy....:)

cr:as tagged

Last edited:

Junyukio

sarNie Juvenile
Thanks fresh for sharing the translation na ka. They're soul mate indeed :love:.

Nadech's so handsome at the The Magical Happiness event at Suvarnbhumi Airport on July 6th and I was there at the Airport Thai Airways Royal Silk Lounge on July 1st, just missed him by 5 days :crybaby2:, so sad!!!

Yay... I got Yaya Around magazine for free at the lounge, so happy....:)

@ Bubba, will you stay till Jul 17, i will be there too

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
By Na's face paint, I am thinking he was rooting for France to win & so was I but :crybaby2:France lost by 1-0. Gosh I am sad & Na is/was sad too lol. Anyway Yaya probably had cheered him up/will cheer him up :D.

saki

sarNie Adult
They look really cute in the uniforms. Great to see them be able to represent the 7-11 account.

I just thought- for this lakorn Leh Lub they'll definitely have a scene where Ramin gets to be in the guys locker (when he's actually Petra) should be really funny. But I'd like to see Petra (who is actually Ramin) in the girl's locker reaction too- I bet she'll be really happy because she's actually a guy! And surrounded by girls I just imagine the expressions in their faces.

Ms.Zoe

:) @bubba, I read that Yaya picked Portugal so I am not so sure if she cheered him up lol.

Reminded me of that one clip during RFTD filming days when they played that one game where they put a piece of candy on their faces & the goal is to move that piece of candy into their mouths without using their hands. Yaya won & she was like "who is the winner now?" LOL I think she would say that to Nadech again after the Euro 2016 final match lol.

@Ms.Zoe, I know right. Nice to see your post na ka.

After returning to Thailand from Paris, Nadech's having an event with Yaya....so cute....

Junyukio

sarNie Juvenile
hoho, @Zoeii my soulmateiii, i just rewatched this show the day before yesterday with my cousin as i tried to make her fall in love with NY,
now reading your comment, reminding me the big lady sit on his back when he got pushing up..hhaha just imagine that Ya -the winner this time sitting on his back asking him to push up & down,cheering out loud: Portugal's No.1, and here is how he's gonna react:coleman:

Ms.Zoe

Oy hahahaha :risas3: I forgot about that lady sitting on Nadech's back because he lost the game to Yaya. And back then Nadech did not have the 6-8 packs ab that he has right now :coleman: lol. Would be hilariously funny if that does happen @Junyukio :D.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@Ms.Zoe & Junyukio, hahahaha....I remembered watching that clip repeatedly. NY were just too cute and funny. I especially loved the part when the music came up at the end of the game with Yaya raising her hands, "We are the champions, my friends"

For those who want to see the vdo clip of the game show that Ms.Zoe & Junyukio were talking about....

cr:nadechpantip

So cute.....

cr:urassayas,keaw jung