[CH3] Leh Lub Salub Rarng (No Problem) : Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

Junyukio

sarNie Juvenile
Last edited:

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
Kekekeke...now each of them is revealing bits by bits of their special relationship lol. Ahhh that is like my favorite NY's tv appearance, I even drew an illustration from that tv appearance lol.

Hey ladies, I know it is late to ask but did you guys remember to put lotion on your elbows when you met Nadech (if you wore shirts revealing your elbows)? :D

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Hello everyone and thank you all for sharing na ka.
@saraokenim, you're so lucky to meet NY and I'm so happy for you na ka.

Just want to share this picture and a very nice comment written by @gooftgift posted on NY CLUB facebook about our AF member @saraokenim .

"I would like to share my impression. The book that NY autographed was from Ecuador fanclub who like Thai lakorns and NY very much. This fanclub traveled more than 4 hours from Boston to see NY and was very impressed when met them. We, Thai people, were really impressed too @saraokenim Thanks for being such a big fan for NY. Taken excitedly by me @gooftgift "

cr:as tagged

Some nice pictures of NY in NY by Coach....

cr:rightful owners,ny club

saraokenim

sarNie Hatchling
image.jpeg image.jpeg @Junyukio and @bubba omg it was a pleasure to meet NY. Nadech is always aware of what's going on around him. He was the one the saw my scrapbook first and he grab Yaya by the elbow to show her and they both sign it. When they came out of the event I ask them to take a selfie and I was shaking so much because I was exited and I could not believe they were there lol. So I told Nadech that I couldn't take the picture because I was shaking too much, he said ohh don't worry that's ok and he took the selfie. After that I talk to them for a bit and the lady the was with them ask me how I heard about them and I told her that I like international dramas, and that I discover them about 2 years ago. I also told them that I was coming from Boston, they were surprise that I would travel 4 hours to meet them. I explain to them that I had a Bette change to meet here in the states than in Thailand :). Then yaya wish me a safe trip back home. They both were so sweet. Credits to me

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
View attachment 2685 View attachment 2686 @Junyukio and @bubba omg it was a pleasure to meet NY. Nadech is always aware of what's going on around him. He was the one the saw my scrapbook first and he grab Yaya by the elbow to show her and they both sign it. When they came out of the event I ask them to take a selfie and I was shaking so much because I was exited and I could not believe they were there lol. So I told Nadech that I couldn't take the picture because I was shaking too much, he said ohh don't worry that's ok and he took the selfie. After that I talk to them for a bit and the lady the was with them ask me how I heard about them and I told her that I like international dramas, and that I discover them about 2 years ago. I also told them that I was coming from Boston, they were surprise that I would travel 4 hours to meet them. I explain to them that I had a Bette change to meet here in the states than in Thailand :). Then yaya wish me a safe trip back home. They both were so sweet. Credits to me

Aww, glad you had a good experience with meeting them. I wish to meet them one day too because they're my favorite too.

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
@YK, welcome back na ka, miss you, you forgot the pass of your old acct?
@saraokenim , glad you got to meet NY in person, i feel you.. love them to the max right?
lol Nadech, he made it crystal clear , first confirmed the scarf and the tee, then her elbow:risas3:

http://vid48.photobucket.com/albums...C-6840-4F1E-9CFE-A630124F6CF7_zpsuvkwm5jg.mp4

Cr. rosiemystica, nayalh, nyinterfc, my_dearest_ny, nadeya2013
Hi Junyukio

Thank you for missing me I really dont know why my USERNAME suddenly changed just continue calling me YK

I also miss everyone here where are the fans from RS thread?

BTW thank God NY got back to Thailand alive and safe there was a bombing in NYC right after they left

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
Thank god Nadech has stopped being Mr. Denial and Mr. Avoid-the-subject LOL

Hi Cupid

I feel the same finally our beautiful couple are slowly willing to share their private romance:love:anyways it is useless for them to deny NY actions speak louder than words it's pointless to deny at all:love::celebrate16:I guess Preaw Mag is the hottest NY interview OMG they are not in denial anymore all NYers are on cloud9:love::cheer::cheer:

call me crazy I keep on replaying these two videos a million times we can see here the confirmation of NY secret romantic relationship and thanks to Preaw Mag for confirming it:love::cheer::thumbup::clap: looking forward to NY wedding day anytime soon:angel10::aaaaa::aaaaa:

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Wow.....hello @yk, so glad to see you back na ka. Hope you're doing well na. Your dream come true with the supposed to be remake of MYF aka Likit Ruk with NY, so happy!!

@saraokenim, congrats again for meeting NY and thanks for sharing your wonderful experience with us na ka. Is it you in the picture? You look so pretty and friendly ka.

Some cute pictures.....

cr:as tagged,rightful owners