[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

Step

Mrs James Ma
Please sweet_jj you dont act as if you know everything and followed what happened correctly. I know you were a silent reader in FLF, TSL, ch3 calendar thread and other thread also. If you want to know who said Matt is "perfect", "only" best actress of ch3 please check the same FLF thread. How did you miss those comments lol
You seem fine to critique other actresses acting but won't look at the flaws your bias has as well - Till now I have commented only about Matt cos I feel she looks like N'rai. I told this only when someone said Boy looks like rapist. Even if Boy looks like that, its not something you say in public. Matt looks like N'rai sentence is much much much better than the word used for Boy.
If you are talking about Mint, if you check in TSL thread, I have always said Mint has improved alot in this lakorn. I did not know it was criticism lol. Sometimes I have replied about Kim and MK in that thread, thats cos others keep bringing the past make it look like MK is reason for Mint not becoming popular, Mteam are better than MK. Its not wrong to say that but when you bring others down to make your favorite look better is not ok. So I was replying to them just like them. Idk why I have to give explaination for my action and others can say anything they want and nobody questions them?

'You're overdramatizing the whole situation, this is exactly why people can't even mention Kim without things happening. I can't even enjoy the PCKNMCPW thread anymore because I feel I can't express my opinions'
Idk what you mean by saying this. If you cant enjoy the thread anymore, its totally YOUR problem not mine or others. Its me and Peace updated the thread mostly with pics and videos only. Nobody has stopped you from expressing your opinion on Kim or about others in that thread. In this whole forum pcknmcpw is the ONLY ch3 lakorn thread where we updated about things only related to that lakorn. We have not even discussed about Kim and James Ma individually on that thread. Now the lakorn completed filming, new members are asking for the airing date. Why cant you express your opinion when we only posted pics and videos? Stop accusing wrongly. You have been following that thread from starting, how could you say this :shrug: Idk whats your intention behind your false accusations. 

And tell me who has ever been "mean" or "rude" on this forum to Kim fans. 
I can't believe you would think Matt fans are sensitive, if anything, they are the most chill and neutral fans I've met. I've interacted with many Matt fans on this forum, especially the Ka Badin thread, and they're nothing but nice. If anything, they even criticize Matt as well even as her fans lol.  Just admit you don't like Matt, there's nothing wrong with not liking her but I wish you would not bring her down. 
I think you said you were a silent reader in FLF thread :scratchhead2: I was active in KB's thread so I know their different behaviour in KB and FLF thread. A coin has 2 side. Im sorry, BULLYING, personal attacking members for not agreeing with them is not cool, chill and neutral for me. Its not accepted. I'm not Matt's fan but that does not mean I hate her. Give me a break sweet_jj

I have said many times that I did not start arguing first. I replied to the comments when I felt it was unreasonable. I wonder why cant you see those comments.

Sweet_JJ said:
Please Step don't act as if you haven't dragged down actresses like Matt and Mint, I was a silent reader in the FLF and Mario/Mint thread and I saw your comments regarding those two actresses. And what's exactly wrong for Anne to pick Matt? Anne got Ploy for STT, and nobody said Matt's was "perfect" and that she's the "only" best actress of Ch3. Many non fans of Matt also admit she's a good actress. As an actress, you don't stop learning to improve, it doesn't matter how young or old an actress is. You seem fine to critique other actresses acting but won't look at the flaws your bias has as well. I am a JMA fan but I don't go around acting as if his acting is top notch lol. 

You're overdramatizing the whole situation, this is exactly why people can't even mention Kim without things happening. I can't even enjoy the PCKNMCPW thread anymore because I feel I can't express my opinions. If anything, NY, Matt, and Mint fans don't even bring Kim up and stay in the threads with those actors. And there are a lot Kim fans on this forum. And I can guess the "new lakorn thread" you're talking about and both sides were wrong to even compare the two in the first place, it's not just one side, both sides said bad things about each other's actresses. And for all my time on AF, I've never seen anyone generalize Kim fans are "bias or immature" Every actor/actress fandom has a few rotten apples, it's not only applied to Kim fans. The problem that people have with Kim fans is that they can't actually give an honest opinion without Kim fans criticizing them. And tell me who has ever been "mean" or "rude" on this forum to Kim fans. 

I can't believe you would think Matt fans are sensitive, if anything, they are the most chill and neutral fans I've met. I've interacted with many Matt fans on this forum, especially the Ka Badin thread, and they're nothing but nice. If anything, they even criticize Matt as well even as her fans lol.  Just admit you don't like Matt, there's nothing wrong with not liking her but I wish you would not bring her down. 

Step

Mrs James Ma
Lol you edited your post and deleted PCKNMCPW comment also. Idk what you have against me for accusing me wrongly even when you said you were silent reader in those threads. I wish you were neutral like you said and saw how other members started it first. I dont have anything against you. I respect you as JMa's fan. I understand when you accused me for Matt and Mint and ignored the comments that I replied to cos those members are your friends and its not wrong to support them but Idk why you said you cant express your opinion in KimJa's thread. Its the calm and peace thread in all ch3's lakorns.  I did not expect this from you. I dont understand why you lied about that thread. Who has stopped you from expressing? When? Have we even argued there :scratchhead2:
Sweet_JJ said:
Please Step don't act as if you haven't dragged down actresses like Matt and Mint, on the FLF and Mario/Mint thread and your comments regarding those two actresses weren't nice. And what's exactly wrong for Anne to pick Matt? Anne got Ploy for STT, and nobody said Matt's was "perfect" and that she's the "only" best actress of Ch3. Many non fans of Matt also admit she's a good actress. As an actress, you don't stop learning to improve, it doesn't matter how young or old an actress is. You seem fine to critique other actresses acting but won't look at the flaws your bias has as well.

You're overdramatizing the whole situation, this is exactly why people can't even mention Kim without things happening. If anything, NY, Matt, and Mint fans don't even bring Kim up and stay in the threads with those actors. And there are a lot Kim fans on this forum. And I can guess the "new lakorn thread" you're talking about and both sides were wrong to even compare the two in the first place, it's not just one side, both sides said bad things about each other's actresses. Never has anyone generalized Kim fans are "bias or immature" Every actor/actress fandom has a few rotten apples, it's not only applied to Kim fans. The problem that people have with Kim fans is that they can't actually give an honest opinion without Kim fans criticizing them. 

I can't believe you would think Matt fans are sensitive, if anything, they are the most chill and neutral fans I've met. Many Matt fans on this forum, especially the ones in the Ka Badin thread, are nothing but nice. If anything, they even criticize Matt as well even as her fans lol.  Just admit you don't like Matt, there's nothing wrong with not liking her but I wish you would not bring her down. 

Lol I made a new year resolution that I will not disappoint my friends, dont argue even when they quote me lol I broke that :coverlaf:  Lol I will end it here :)

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Step said:
Please sweet_jj you dont act as if you know everything and followed what happened correctly. I know you were a silent reader in FLF, TSL, ch3 calendar thread and other thread also. If you want to know who said Matt is "perfect", "only" best actress of ch3 please check the same FLF thread. How did you miss those comments lol
You seem fine to critique other actresses acting but won't look at the flaws your bias has as well - Till now I have commented only about Matt cos I feel she looks like N'rai. I told this only when someone said Boy looks like rapist. Even if Boy looks like that, its not something you say in public. Matt looks like N'rai sentence is much much much better than the word used for Boy.
If you are talking about Mint, if you check in TSL thread, I have always said Mint has improved alot in this lakorn. I did not know it was criticism lol. Sometimes I have replied about Kim and MK in that thread, thats cos others keep bringing the past make it look like MK is reason for Mint not becoming popular, Mteam are better than MK. Its not wrong to say that but when you bring others down to make your favorite look better is not ok. So I was replying to them just like them. Idk why I have to give explaination for my action and others can say anything they want and nobody questions them?

'You're overdramatizing the whole situation, this is exactly why people can't even mention Kim without things happening. I can't even enjoy the PCKNMCPW thread anymore because I feel I can't express my opinions'
Idk what you mean by saying this. If you cant enjoy the thread anymore, its totally YOUR problem not mine or others. Its me and Peace updated the thread mostly with pics and videos only. Nobody has stopped you from expressing your opinion on Kim or about others in that thread. In this whole forum pcknmcpw is the ONLY ch3 lakorn thread where we updated about things only related to that lakorn. We have not even discussed about Kim and James Ma individually on that thread. Now the lakorn completed filming, new members are asking for the airing date. Why cant you express your opinion when we only posted pics and videos? Stop accusing wrongly. You have been following that thread from starting, how could you say this :shrug: Idk whats your intention behind your false accusations. 

And tell me who has ever been "mean" or "rude" on this forum to Kim fans. 
I think you said you were a silent reader in FLF thread :scratchhead2: I was active in KB's thread so I know their different behaviour in KB and FLF thread. A coin has 2 side. Im sorry, BULLYING, personal attacking members for not agreeing with them is not cool, chill and neutral for me. Its not accepted. I'm not Matt's fan but that does not mean I hate her. Give me a break sweet_jj

I have said many times that I did not start arguing first. I replied to the comments when I felt it was unreasonable. I wonder why cant you see those comments.

Sorry I liked this post by mistake. Sorry I am laughing but if Someone like me or anyone else says in her/his opinion , after watchin tons of Matt lakorns and the different genres, that she is the BEST ACTRESSE of her generation this is not a problem. In my opinion I don't think kim is a good actress and I stated before on another thread why I think like. This is my opinion and I am not afraid to say it in the right thread. Other members think differently and have their reasons good for them. And here so far No N'eks were confirmed yet so people make propositions and some want Matt. There is no problem with that. Concerning me I don't necessarly want Matt to act in Anne lakorn because a producer she uses a lot of tricks to attracks viewers and her productions lack depth and Samee Teetra and her latest drama are the best examples that's why I had not commented here before. But if others think Matt can improve in Anne production good for them. So far proposition here so it is not bad as long as I don't go on a kim related thread and start talking how Ka Badin PD was right to cast Matt and James and how popular they were and their chemistry were ect... like a post I saw in FLF thread or one in Kim/James thread where someone tried to compare KaBadin Krasae with Kim/James lakorn's one in oder to look down on Maty/James fandom power during kabadin...

yayayaya

sarNie Hatchling
Every producers and productions wants a piece of NY, is it really their fault???!!!! They are not only the most famous couple right now but very popular individually also, just look at all the awards these two been winning in the past years. They even beat the veterans actors/actress!! So I don't blame Anne for casting NY in here she's been waiting to work with them for a very long time and I'm sure NY think the same. Again popularity equal lots of money that's the bottom line.

saraokenim

sarNie Hatchling
From what I have read is that Ann has wanted to work with Nadech and Yaya but their queue was always full.
It not necessarily means she wants them together as a couple in one of her productions but it definitively means that at some point in their career she wants to work with them.
Just wish this to be a great production since Nadech is going to be in here :dance1:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Matt is the better actress of her generation, so that's that :)

I think, Matt's fan probably criticized her more than the non fans. I originally did in the very beginning wanting Matt in Ann's production but changed my mind a little while back when the girl wants to settle down. I don't care if she never gets to work for Ann for the remaining of her career.

I don't want Matt with Na...because they don't look good together. I have mentioned that before.

To me, the bashing and all that good stuff with Kim happened after her cheating scandal. Before that it wasn't much going on with fans. But lots of other fans went head to head wi th Kim's fans about that and it snowball from there.

Talking about hostility...not that many lakorn threads managed to be shut down temporarily but in Kleun Cheewit, Yaya and Kim's fan managed to do just that. So whenever those few names are brought up more than likely something is about to happen :)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
It's difficult enough to get Nadech's or Yaya's individual queue, and if Anne could get both of their queues in one lakorn together then it's good for her since she has wanted to work with them for a long time.    Might as well kill two birds with one stone.    

CH3 produces about 30 prime time lakorns each year, CH7 produces almost the same, and then we have OneHD, CH8, Work Point, GMM, Thairath, TRUE which cast all big stars like Aum A., Noon, Andrew, Pancake, Tik and Mai, and 21 new digital channels in Thailand.   One NY lakorn a year? is a tiny piece of a big pie.    I'm glad Thai viewers have many options if they do not wish to watch NY lakorn.     As an NY and as their individual fan, I'm glad both of them had graduated, a good role models, continuing to receive works, and are wanted by many producers.   That's good enough for me.

saraokenim

sarNie Hatchling
Vimalee said:
It's difficult enough to get Nadech's or Yaya's individual queue, and if Anne could get both of their queues in one lakorn together then it's good for her since she has wanted to work with them for a long time.    Might as well kill two birds with one stone.    

CH3 produces about 30 prime time lakorns each year, CH7 produces almost the same, and then we have OneHD, CH8, Work Point, GMM, TRUE which cast all big stars like Aum A., Noon, Andrew, Pancake, Tik and Mai, and 21 new digital channels in Thailand.   One NY lakorn a year? is a tiny piece of a big pie.    I'm glad Thai viewers have many options if they do not wish to watch NY lakorn.     As an NY and as their individual fan, I'm glad both of them had graduated, a good role models, continuing to receive works, and are wanted by many producers.   That's good enough for me.
:clap:  well said. I is true if people are tired of NY together they have many other lakorns they can choose from. I guess they keep pairing them because they keep making good ratings.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Having popular actors and actresses do not guarantee high ratings.    However, NY do generate good revenue for CH3.    Advertisers will buy ads and they pay good money for them because NY are popular and well liked.

saraokenim said:
:clap:  well said. I is true if people are tired of NY together they have many other lakorns they can choose from. I guess they keep pairing them because they keep making good ratings.

rockateur

sarNie Hatchling
So it's officially confirmed that this is a new plot revolving around princes and princess so we can rule out Manee Yard Fah. Even better as I think many viewers would agree that they'd prefer something original. And I apologize if me mentioning Kim as a possibility in this lakorn made some people unhappy. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol I don't think mentioning her name was what made people unhappy. I think it was more of people not wanting to hear why she shouldn't be in here. Only positive, no negatives. It seems like it is ok to say why Yaya shouldn't be in here but not the other.

I think Anne should cast herself. Right now the kin dek trend is still strong, she should capitalize on it :).

mochipixo

sarNie Hatchling
I thought I read that Ann doesn't want to star in a lakorn she's producing because it's a lot of work. Hopefully the original script is a good one.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I'm excited this is prince and princess themed! It's great that it's not MYF. I'd like that to go to Ch.7 since their men have more soldier like physiques.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Now we just gotta figure out which nangek Anne has been kissing up to or over praising lately, that will be who she chooses lol.