[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
I have been following this thread closely since Na was confirmed. It was fun reading what everyone has to say & I kind of knew KC thread would came up when the comments were getting longer lol. From what I knew, everything was going smoothly at first until a few people just crossed the line, not sure if they were not good at expressing their thoughts in a constructive manner or they just wanted to stir things up & made their bias better than other dara(s). I hope this thread will not suffer like what KC thread had suffered, it got locked up twice for a short period of time.

mochipixo

sarNie Hatchling
Diana's cute, but she was paired with Au's character? She looks so young. Seems like a weird pairing to me. 

@Ms.Zoe, I haven't been posting at this forum all that long, but I do notice some fans are a lot more passionate about their favorites more than others. Praising their idols are fine, but it's when they have to bring in other celebs and bring them down to make their favorites look better that it becomes too much. Although I will admit I find some enjoyment in reading them even if I find some of the things they say to be a bit ridiculous and illogical. 

saki

sarNie Adult
I'm actually not that familiar with Kim, Matt, Mint, etc. There are so many actresses, actors and lakorns I haven't watched yet so it's hard for me to give a full opinion on them...most of my opinions are just impressions I get. They can change or I can admit I was mistaken about something since I have little experience. In fact, even Yaya who is a favorite of mine...I've only seen 2 of her lakorns. I watched Duang Jai Akkanee and I watched most (but not all) of Game Rai. I didn't watch the entire GRGR because I actually got annoyed with the stubbornness of her character. Fahlada was way too stubborn even when her sister tried to kill her, she still wouldn't give in to Saichon when he was trying to tell her the truth...it was too much for me but even so, I still liked the lakorn overall.

Anyway, I guess it did upset me a little when people seemed (at least, it looked like it though i'm not sure) to be against Mark/Yaya pairing in Kluen Cheewit. It seemed to me this way because they were open to Mark being paired with other actresses (like the girl who plays the dead girlfriend) and yet didn't seem to want to even give Mark/Yaya a chance. Like it or not, Mark/Yaya are the main pairing...that's just how it is so why not at least be open to them? The thing is that I'm not even a Mark/Yaya fan...I just want KC to be a good lakorn with a pranang who are believable. They don't have to have the best chemistry...as long as it's acceptable then I'll be happy. I've long said that it's hard to find pairings for Yaya that are not Nadech. Because of her height and girlish looks. Her height is an asset when it comes to modelling...but we aren't talking about modelling here we are talking about acting/lakorns and unfortunately she looks way too tall and young for a lot of her p'eks. So when she gets to pair with Mark...well, again, it's not the best match but it isn't so bad compared to the other pairings she's had and I can't help but hope they'll work out. I don't see why people can't be excited about it, or be happy when seeing pics of them as a couple being sweet (only in the lakorn! lol) etc. It's done for other pairings, so why not in KC? :/

As for Nadech/Yaya I don't mind them pairing up for an Ann lakorn (I did mention I wanted them to get to work with Ann also) but I would like for it to happen after the other lakorns are released (Nadech with another n'ek; Yaya with another p'ek) since Ann has waited so long it's only fair they all get to work together. I have to remind myself that Yaya already has KC so that would count as one lakorn without Nadech...but because KC hasn't been released yet and filming is slower than I thought it would be (the wiki said it would be a 2015 lakorn and it's already 2016 I guess it isn't accurate)I end up not counting KC until air date. 

What I hope to happen is this...KC gets released first (Yaya/Mark), then Leh Lub (N/Y)...then maybe another lakorn where they are with different people..and then another N/Y...I don't mind if Ann produces.

I was told that actors can film several lakorns at the same time, so I'm fine with NY as long as airing date of lakorns are alternate. It's really the air date that counts since that is what viewers are exposed to.

saki

sarNie Adult
As for Matt...I'm not familiar with her but I heard she's a very good actress. I mentioned I wanted her to work with Ann because I heard that she's leaving the industry soon to settle down, so it would also be nice if she got to work with someone as good as Ann is before her acting career ends.  I'm not sure if she needs any training, but it would be nice to see her in a Thong production. If it doesn't happen then that's ok too.

saki

sarNie Adult
Ms.Zoe said:
I have been following this thread closely since Na was confirmed. It was fun reading what everyone has to say & I kind of knew KC thread would came up when the comments were getting longer lol. From what I knew, everything was going smoothly at first until a few people just crossed the line, not sure if they were not good at expressing their thoughts in a constructive manner or they just wanted to stir things up & made their bias better than other dara(s). I hope this thread will not suffer like what KC thread had suffered, it got locked up twice for a short period of time.

Hi Zoe, are you referring to Kluen Cheewit? I wasn't there when it happened but did it get locked up? What happened o_O
I see very little updates in KC actually... :( But at least filming has continued so here's hoping we get more on that.

Ms.Zoe

Off topic :eek:fftopic:

Yes, at the beginning it was sailing smoothly then boom at page 2 the storm came, high waves rocking it lol then smooth sailing again then boom another storm came at some pages I forgot which pages then smooth sailing again & I stopped coming by to check on it closely. It must have been sailing smoothly since no news on it being locked up again.

saki said:
Hi Zoe, are you referring to Kluen Cheewit? I wasn't there when it happened but did it get locked up? What happened o_O
I see very little updates in KC actually... :( But at least filming has continued so here's hoping we get more on that.
On topic, I have no comments on any potential actresses, one will be paired up with Nadech except Yaya since I finished all of her lakorns with Nadech & none of the other actresses. I have watched all of their lakorns but none have the prince & princess genre so I am hoping Yaya will be his nang'ek since the lakorn will be an original too, that is cool since lakorns these days from what I notice are remakes. I know some don't want another NY lakorn in the making since they currently have LLSR together. You have your reasons, I understand. I know for a fact that if I don't like a lakorn, I will not watch it, simple as that :).

Ms.Zoe

I was a reader since Na was a potential pra'ek then followed it closely when he was confirmed & made my first post just before this comment/quote of yours. I like to read what each person has to say to get a clear picture of what is going on. I agree with you that I find some enjoyment in reading them too while I was thinking "seriously??, really??" when reading them.

mochipixo said:
Diana's cute, but she was paired with Au's character? She looks so young. Seems like a weird pairing to me. 

@Ms.Zoe, I haven't been posting at this forum all that long, but I do notice some fans are a lot more passionate about their favorites more than others. Praising their idols are fine, but it's when they have to bring in other celebs and bring them down to make their favorites look better that it becomes too much. Although I will admit I find some enjoyment in reading them even if I find some of the things they say to be a bit ridiculous and illogical.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
@Ms.Zoe i think we should go back to our food and wedding threads lol jk jk.

Watch it be Diana then everyone (majority) would be ok with the complaining lol.

Ms.Zoe

Translation please? Lol

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Jing ah? Ok nan rao caw Yaya di gwa.

I created those threads because I don't have any other lakorn threads to go to much besides NY current lakorn thread which I come by like everyday/follow very closely lol. I just love that thread, so peaceful & full of love :heart:.

I think it is alright to complain if you could back up with good reasons.

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
@Ms.Zoe i think we should go back to our food and wedding threads lol jk jk.
Watch it be Diana then everyone (majority) would be ok with the complaining lol.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Really, in channel 3 I can see only Na and Fair in MYF. But if it goes to channel 7 there are lots of potential. I think, Mik from 7 is my first choice. He seemed such a womanizer in real life. But the height and him in uniform is a no brainer.

If this lakorn goes to Diana, she needs to be a little loose. She's a little stiff still. But since they play siblings in their previous lakorn I don't like the idea of them being lovers later on.

And if it's a princess theme to it, Yaya would take the cake. She would make a gorgeous princess and no one at the moment would compete with that...unless of course Mai slowly sneaks in somewhere in the conversation.

For me, I prefer Na with a shorter n'ek. The height difference for me overshadow lots of stuff lol. It kind of make sense that Na/Yaya would get this role since they are the prince and princess of the industry :)

Ms.Zoe

Diana is tall like Yaya too. Nadech is with perfect height but sometimes I wish the guy would be a little taller not just to pair up with tall looking n'eks but it will give him more advantages in other aspects, I just have a thing for tall looking guys. When you have someone very tall in your family you just grow to like this aspect lol.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Ms.Zoe said:
Translation please? Lol

I created those threads because I don't have any other lakorn threads to go to much besides NY current lakorn thread which I come by like everyday/follow very closely lol. I just love that thread, so peaceful & full of love :heart:.

I think it is alright to complain if you could back up with good reasons.

lol I said "Really? Well then I would like to ask for Yaya." lol Something along that line.

I'm not fond of Diana because of several things.
1. I don't think she is all that pretty or nang'ek material 
2. I'm not fond of her acting. Like what others said, she's stiff. She has no emotions in her eyes or her body.
3. Her lips bother me  :bhehe: . It's thin so when she pouts it just makes her not pretty which goes back to #1 lol.

Now for the height thing, I think Nadech and Mew looks so cute together and she makes a cute princess too but they're already paired up lol.

enzek

sarNie Adult
Sweet_JJ said:

Please Step don't act as if you haven't dragged down actresses like Matt and Mint, on the FLF and Mario/Mint thread and your comments regarding those two actresses weren't nice. And what's exactly wrong for Anne to pick Matt? Anne got Ploy for STT, and nobody said Matt's was "perfect" and that she's the "only" best actress of Ch3. Many non fans of Matt also admit she's a good actress. As an actress, you don't stop learning to improve, it doesn't matter how young or old an actress is. You seem fine to critique other actresses acting but won't look at the flaws your bias has as well.

You're overdramatizing the whole situation, this is exactly why people can't even mention Kim without things happening. If anything, NY, Matt, and Mint fans don't even bring Kim up and stay in the threads with those actors. And there are a lot Kim fans on this forum. And I can guess the "new lakorn thread" you're talking about and both sides were wrong to even compare the two in the first place, it's not just one side, both sides said bad things about each other's actresses. Never has anyone generalized Kim fans are "bias or immature" Every actor/actress fandom has a few rotten apples, it's not only applied to Kim fans. The problem that people have with Kim fans is that they can't actually give an honest opinion without Kim fans criticizing them. 

I can't believe you would think Matt fans are sensitive, if anything, they are the most chill and neutral fans I've met. Many Matt fans on this forum, especially the ones in the Ka Badin thread, are nothing but nice. If anything, they even criticize Matt as well even as her fans lol.  Just admit you don't like Matt, there's nothing wrong with not liking her but I wish you would not bring her down. 
oh no sweet_jj! you're one of the reason that make me to like james ma. it can be said that it's your info and updates that make me to like him as an actor. i hope we can discuss together about his new lakorn in Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised thread but right now it seems :cry:

anyhow this kind of argument also happen in korean drama forum :facepalm:

:eek:fftopic: in my opinion, an actor/actress has their own speciality that make their fan love them although sometimes we like ''what? how can he/she be called an actor/actress?'' :nono1: even that the actor/actress had bad behavior some of their fan still defend them. well sometime if you love someone it can blinded you :worthy: not just your favourite artist, but other people that you love also

nobody love an actor/actress only because of their acting skills. there's something about him/her that make we biased. i don't care what my favourite actor/actress doing in their real life and will watch their acting until i stopped liking them or involving in serious thing like raping, serial killing or robbing :gungirl:  there's also some actor/actress had a good acting skill but we still can't like them no matter what :no: again, it matter of taste :heart:

anyhow we can have a different opinion, but don't need to excessive about it. what the use of it? the actor/actress get all the fame and money, but we argue until losing our friend here :shrug:

about this lakorn, since nadech is one of my favourite actor, i hope the script will be good :weee:  i don't care whether the nék will be yaya or not. if the lakorn is not full of rai plotting the ridiculous scheme :yuck: :annoyed:  or pranang fight with each other for a long time because of the their stupidity or stubborness :whip:  and reconcile few minutes before it end it will be fine for me.

poobae91

sarNie Adult
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
lol I said "Really? Well then I would like to ask for Yaya." lol Something along that line.

2. I'm not fond of her acting. Like what others said, she's stiff. She has no emotions in her eyes or her body.
3. Her lips bother me  :bhehe: . It's thin so when she pouts it just makes her not pretty which goes back to #1 lol.

Now for the height thing, I think Nadech and Mew looks so cute together and she makes a cute princess too but they're already paired up lol.

Omgad! I agree with you. Although, I do think she is pretty, but totally not na'ek material. She has a dull face and shows no emotion through her eyes thus it makes her acting stiff and pretty weak in my opinion. I'm not the biggest fan of Yaya, but I would choose her any day over Diana.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes she does have a dull face which is why I'm not attractive to her. Well hopefully Anne can work wonders. As long as Anne doesn't remake lakorns I really really like, I don't really care who she cast, I just like to give my input.

mochipixo

sarNie Hatchling
I started watching Tarm Ruk Keun Jai and I see what you mean Ncmeowmeow35. She's still very cute, but I agree that I don't see her as n'ek material.

Ncmeowmeow35 said:

Destinys

sarNie Juvenile
I agree with you all, but I feel like Diana has some good qualities. If you have been following "Tarm Ruk Keun Jai", I think Diana plays the role of Khun Nong well. Yes, sometimes I get bored when she comes on screen, but there was this one scene that might have won me over. It was the scene where Diana confessed her love to Na Ram. Her emotions actually came through. Yes, it could have been better, but I feel like she has potential. Not N'ek potential, but potential to be a great supporting character. I personally feel like she'd gain more fame and fans if she stayed as supporting. Once in every while, the supporting character eventually steal the shows. :)

mochipixo

sarNie Hatchling
Destiny, that's very true. There are some lakorn where I find myself enjoying or rooting the support character/couple more.

Destinys said:
I agree with you all, but I feel like Diana has some good qualities. If you have been following "Tarm Ruk Keun Jai", I think Diana plays the role of Khun Nong well. Yes, sometimes I get bored when she comes on screen, but there was this one scene that might have won me over. It was the scene where Diana confessed her love to Na Ram. Her emotions actually came through. Yes, it could have been better, but I feel like she has potential. Not N'ek potential, but potential to be a great supporting character. I personally feel like she'd gain more fame and fans if she stayed as supporting. Once in every while, the supporting character eventually steal the shows. :)