[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

himyim

sarNie Juvenile
happy for Anne she gets to work with these two!
I know they've been paired up alot!! so i kinda get abit bored of the pair but...when would this opportunity ever happen again! :dance2: haha so this kinda makes me get over the fact of them pairing up frequently 
lucky diehard ny fans :yahoo:

mochipixo

sarNie Hatchling
I know some people are tired of seeing them together and I completely understand why they would be. But I just love seeing these two together. They're this generation's Ken and Ann to me. I never got tired of watching them together. Mostly it's because of their close and lovely relationship off screen also. I'm so glad I'm a part of this fandom cause we sure do get spoiled with their constant pairing  :dance1:

saraokenim

sarNie Hatchling
I'm so happy for Anne she has wanted to work with NY for a while now. :dance1:
I happy for NY because This is a new production and they will learn a lot from Anne. :yes:
I'm going to enjoy the this two NY lakorn because I don't know when we will see them again.

lakorn_addict

sarNie Egg
I'm not going to complain...just going to rejoice in this news. Peeps, you have to remember that the last lakorn they were paired up was almost 2 years ago and the one they are currently taping for is barely in its early stages...we'll be lucky enough if we can get to see it by the end of this year.

NY's lakorns always seem to take forever to tape and air...so by the time this one gets even a fitting for and starts taping might be awhile; especially Yaya still has to finish Kluen Cheewit and they both need to finish up LLSR.

Yaya starts Graduate School soon and she will need to cut back on the days she can do taping for lakorns again....the likelihood of seeing this by early next to midyear next year is very slim....but I could be wrong :p 

poopam12

sarNie Egg
l have some details about new NY lakorn.

This lakorn called Ann-Aew project it's project of Ann and Aew that they think long time.

This lakorn is new plot. It's drama lakorn P'ek is Air Force Military and N'ek is princess.

Story writer is Nattariya who ever write good plot for lakorn as NNS ( both 2 version), Kaew Ta Pee (Cherry and Tik), Sood Sa Ne Ha (Ann-Ken), Ya Lum Chun (Ann-Tik). she said in her fb that this project Ann, Aew and her think for long time and it's project of Mid year. means this lakorn will film mid of this year.

Que for shooting us Klun Chee Wit (Mon- Wed) day that mean after KCW end filming we will see fitiing of this lakorn.

This lakorn will shooting overseas too (Switzerland, etc.) i think time to shoot about 1 year maybe we can watch this lakorn around mid of 2017

PS. I heard P'Nok ask que for N and Y for his Action series (Plick fah). if he can wait we will see NY in 3 lakorn but in Plick Fah N isn't P'ek. he is bad guy in 1st part and he will be P'ek in 2nd part. rumors said JJ will be P'ek in 1st part.

Stay tune for update, can't wait for all NY lakorn. 

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
poopam12 said:
l have some details about new NY lakorn.

This lakorn called Ann-Aew project it's project of Ann and Aew that they think long time.

This lakorn is new plot. It's drama lakorn P'ek is Air Force Military and N'ek is princess.

Story writer is Nattariya who ever write good plot for lakorn as NNS ( both 2 version), Kaew Ta Pee (Cherry and Tik), Sood Sa Ne Ha (Ann-Ken), Ya Lum Chun (Ann-Tik). she said in her fb that this project Ann, Aew and her think for long time and it's project of Mid year. means this lakorn will film mid of this year.

Que for shooting us Klun Chee Wit (Mon- Wed) day that mean after KCW end filming we will see fitiing of this lakorn.

This lakorn will shooting overseas too (Switzerland, etc.) i think time to shoot about 1 year maybe we can watch this lakorn around mid of 2017

PS. I heard P'Nok ask que for N and Y for his Action series (Plick fah). if he can wait we will see NY in 3 lakorn but in Plick Fah N isn't P'ek. he is bad guy in 1st part and he will be P'ek in 2nd part. rumors said JJ will be P'ek in 1st part.

Stay tune for update, can't wait for all NY lakorn. 

WAIT.....This is suppose to be a new plot?!! Sounds like Manee Yard Fah from this description. NOT that I am complaining...more like overjoyed if this was true! Manee Yard Fah deserves a remake!! LOL one of my all time favorite lakorns as well!

mochipixo

sarNie Hatchling
Poopam, thank you so much for all the info. Nok's lakorn sounds intriguing. Nadech as a villian, hmmm... With his skills, he can definitely do it. I feel bad for NY cause people get annoyed that they pair together so much, but I don't think it's their fault that so many producers/directors want to work with them together.

Always09

sarNie Hatchling
I'm happy that Ann is getting to work with Nadech and Yaya but to be honest really? NY fans is really lucky! I'm actually jealous that they get spoil a lot like A LOT! Maybe that why some act like  :secret:  :secret: . Anyways I'm happy for both party but sadly hurt deep down :cry:  :cry: LOL!

-sigh- another skip for me but I know many will keep tune! 

poopam12

sarNie Egg
neenavaj said:

WAIT.....This is suppose to be a new plot?!! Sounds like Manee Yard Fah from this description. NOT that I am complaining...more like overjoyed if this was true! Manee Yard Fah deserves a remake!! LOL one of my all time favorite lakorns as well!

I read from writer fb she said new plot but she didn't said much, only drama lakorn i think more detail must wait from Ann. But i really glad for her, she wait NY for long time since GRGR (5 years i think). 

About Nok Project i don't know he will wait their que or not because someone said Nok will start filming next 4 months that means NY will not perform on this project but if he wait NY, he must wait after NY finish LLSR (use same que as LLSR) i think LLSR will use 8-10 months for filming. Maybe Nok not wait for that long.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Yeah but in MYF, Willy is a marine. Lol. Anne may be a bit inspired by it but it'll be an original plot.

I'm happy because Anne's my favorite actress and she finally gets to work with NY after waiting for them for 5 years. She saw potential in them since their second lakorn. I haven't favored any of her casting but this one is bearable because I like them both individually, but not together. This will be an exception because it's a fresh casting for Anne and new production for Yaya and Nadech. Pretty bad timing though.

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Some of the comments in here are quite hilarious.
For all i know they only have LLSR and this one. Unless there is a 3rd mysterious one that nobody knows about? Lol

Sounds like this one will be sad/dramatic! Cool leave the romcom for llsr.

mochipixo

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah I'm happy for Anne too that she's finally able to work with them. Since they have been working on this script for awhile, maybe it was written specifically with them in mind. Really hope the lakorn doesn't disappoint cause three of my favorites are working together. One dream fulfilled. Now for my other dream of seeing KA together again. Going to watch Soot Sanae Ha in the meantime :)

Step

Mrs James Ma
[SIZE=11.5pt]I will not say Idk when I get to see NY again when all I see is only NY EVERYWHERE (in lakorns, tvc, events, photoshoots) Different production does not matter as long as its same pair. Congrats NY for 6th lakorn together in 5 years and for getting to work with Anne for first time  :)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=15.3333px]About NY's 7th lakorn together in Plick Fah may be true cos last month [/SIZE][SIZE=15.3333px]JJ fc also said may be he has lakorn with NY.[/SIZE]

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
It wouldn't make sense for them to have PF since their schedules are packed for this year already and PF supposedly will start filming this year as well? Plus i think they want JJ/Ya to be the lead couple and Na as the p'rai that will become the first lead in the second part. So either way, it's not going to be a Yadech lakorn.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Yay....I'm so happy that Anne finally gets to work with Nadech and Yaya after waiting all these years and I'm so happy that NY get a chance to work with Anne for they can learn so much from her  because Anne is an amazing actress.  Can't wait to find out about the title and storyline.  Hope it's a good one na ka.   Yaya would make a beautiful Princess.

And here she is....so beautiful at the STREET Grand Opening event......

cr:as tagged