[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Wait, is it confirmed that it's Yadech? I'm fine whether it is or not, I hope its not Kim as nang ek, even though I ship Kimbarry but Anne needs new people. Nadech and Matt would be an interesting pair.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I really hope this magically turns out to be a remake of Manee Yard Fah. Wouldn't want anyone to be in that other than Na and Ya.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid

@0:15-0:46
In 2 months, Ann will start working on her new lakorn named "The Crown Princess". The Thai title is really long but yet to confirmed. P'nang is confirmed to be Nadech and Yaya. It's a romantic lakorn. P'ek is a naval officer and N'ek is a princess. Circumstances forced them to get marry.

Ok, this is really sounding like a remake of "Manee Yard Fah." :thumbup:

Last edited:

diann

sarNie Juvenile
I can't believe Anne is gonna remake manee yard fah. I'm going to cry. It's a classic and shouldn't be remade. Brings back good memories of her and willy. I wish she would have a new lakorn. I really miss her. Her and Ken need to reunite. Or with Andrew

himyim

sarNie Juvenile
@diann same!! i loved manee yard fah its such a classic!!! SAME i'm dying to see her come back on the small screen, miss her acting so much!! omg yes and i'd love to see her work with andrew, have you seen video of matt's fitting with andrew, she was soooo nervous she couldnt hid that smile it was so cute

diann

sarNie Juvenile
@diann same!! i loved manee yard fah its such a classic!!! SAME i'm dying to see her come back on the small screen, miss her acting so much!! omg yes and i'd love to see her work with andrew, have you seen video of matt's fitting with andrew, she was soooo nervous she couldnt hid that smile it was so cute
Wait, Matt and Andrew has a new lakorn together? ?? Since when and what lakorn. Omg this is so great! I never thought she would get with Andrew. Finally they pair her up with an a lister. I'm super excited

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Wait, Matt and Andrew has a new lakorn together? ?? Since when and what lakorn. Omg this is so great! I never thought she would get with Andrew. Finally they pair her up with an a lister. I'm super excited
Matt and Andrew are paired together in Meaun Kon La Fak Fah. It was really cute when Matt couldn't hold in her laughter. LOL. :)

saraokenim

sarNie Hatchling
image.png Credits of pic @mairatchada1. Credits of translation ka.ta_love_ny

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I'm soooo glad Anne is working with Yaya!!! I can't wait to see their relationship grow as well. Yaya freaking looks stunning, I don't think she ever played as a princess so i'm so excited!!!

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
Yaya looks so pretty! I have always thought Yaya looks like one of those Disney princesses lol. She'll fit this role perfectly, visually. They are so goofy, I hope Yaya and P'Anne's relationship will be the like-wised of Kimmy and P'Anne, mentor and student.