[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I hope this is true. I don't mind Kim, but I want Anne to use other actresses so people can stop saying that Anne always use her favorites. NaKim will have to wait for a different production that is not Anne's. As of Yadech, I think they already have too much paired up together so I hope it's someone else who pairs with Nadech. I wouldn't mind Nadech and Mai if she does move to ch 3. I've been shipping them in secret since their photo-shoot together a while back. I would also love to see Nadech pair up with Namtarn, Pream, Bella, Mint C, or Chippy. :)

And if you do not want to be offended, I warn you not to open this.
Why do people always complain about Anne using Kim when Yadech always pairs up together as well. I don't see people complaining about it.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Bieluvr said:
Why do people always complain about Anne using Kim when Yadech always pairs up together as well. I don't see people complaining about it.
Really? So many people complain about them. I just did. Lol. We eventually stop because we get clawed. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Bieluvr said:
I hope this is true. I don't mind Kim, but I want Anne to use other actresses so people can stop saying that Anne always use her favorites. NaKim will have to wait for a different production that is not Anne's. As of Yadech, I think they already have too much paired up together so I hope it's someone else who pairs with Nadech. I wouldn't mind Nadech and Mai if she does move to ch 3. I've been shipping them in secret since their photo-shoot together a while back. I would also love to see Nadech pair up with Namtarn, Pream, Bella, Mint C, or Chippy. :)

Oh I complained all the time lol. I think since my first day perhaps hehe but like Mahalo said, got chewed out so I sorta stop. Same goes for Kim. Sorry to say but SOME of her fans are just as viscous lol.
To be fair:
If Grate and Matt pair up for the 5th time, I'll complain too and you know I love them lol. Only thing I am biased and won't complain about is Ken P getting lots of lakorns lol.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Yes. I get what you mean. But some people are too sensitive and they always complain. Some are better and they understand though. Even with MK, I'll complain too, unless they wait a few years before pairing again. :) Anyways, I just hope Nadech does get to work with Anne and pair with one of those actresses I named above. :)

Jellyfish

sarNie Hatchling
This would be interesting. Anybody but Kim just cos kim needs to work with other director/producer please. Matt would be nice although she is pretty tall looking compared to Nadech so maybe Namtarn because they match in term of size lol. However, first choice will forever be yaya :) both haven't worked with Anne before. Anne can explore boundaries with yadech since they are already comfortable with each other.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Even though NY will have a lakorn together, they can still act with other actors and actresses. NY can film more than one lakorn at the same time.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Kim looks like the only available one though unless we're talking a long way off or something. Or Mai and/or Pancake is jumping channels in which case it probably is them. I complain about the koo jins, especially NY. They already have more lakorns together in a few years than Kob and Num had over 20 years! And Kob/Num's 2 lakorns hold record ratings and they still weren't attached at the hips. There is no reason for the overload.

As for Anne always working with Kim, well that's kind of standard. Every company has their "signature" or "kids" actors and actresses. Namtarn is Broadcast's kid, Taew-Act Art, No Problem-Yaya, Preem-Maker, Kai's fave is Pat, etc. It's possible that even if Anne wanted to work with so and so she doesn't have priority for their schedules. It's not a new thing either.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Darn. Why is everyone booked. Haha. Cross over Anne! Get someone from CH7. Lots of cuties over there. Hehe.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Lol I was surprised to see you here. Thank you :)
peace said:
no wayyyyy it can't be kim i don't see that happening at all yes anne loves kim so much and she is like baby sister and she believe in her talent  but regardless she is a producer and she will work with different people for me kim has the lowest chance to be in here it's very hard no way anne will work with her 3 times in a row maybe it will be yaya i have a feeling it's yaya :p  anyway i come here because of step haha

Step

Mrs James Ma
People complain, it happened for pcknmcpw also. I think its cos those fans did not get a chance for their favourite actor to work with Anne lol. Hypocrisy is they just complain for Anne-Kim not for others, Kai chose Pat again with Push, TV Scene chose Margie with James Ma but no one is complaining about that  :bhehe:
Bieluvr said:

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Hmm maybe the other productions uses other people too. Well I guess it is good that Anne always use Kim, that way there's a lakorn of hers to watch :)

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Oh wait this one could be Diana. They're both Ae's kids, Ae has been trying to push her, and Anne has worked with her and seems to like her. She's got nothing after the one with Pope right? Or watch it be Richie.

Is this one her next one for sure? Cause all the threads on here with her production company on it plus her interviews saying she wants to do more like Sai Roong is a bit ridiculous when she does one at a time. Or is she putting Nadech into one of the other lakorns?

himyim

sarNie Juvenile
i really want either matt or namtarn, but really we needa know the script before we start choosing which girls we want! but if its sairoong plot matt for sure!!! i hope its not kim or yaya, even though i do like them.. but its time for them for nadech to change! it will be a twister if anne actually does cast herself in this!!!

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Hahha...I complain when the same people and couples are being used and my favorite is no exception. I honestly, don't care if Anne will never cast Matt in her lakorns because I rather see her on screen than to wait for someone to cast her. She only has a limited of years before the girl set to take time off so whoever she works for is OK.

I complain about Anne work with one person all the time...repetitive is Hella boring. I would complain if it was Matt cause my annoyance has no discrimination lol unlike some peeps....anyway, I forgot what I was gonna say next :)