[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

Devylann

sarNie Egg
i hope it is not NY. when actors are paired too many times, the chemistry gets burnt out. it's boring. i hope Ann casts some of the rising new actresses. CH3 has so many such as the girls from sixth sense and there's a lot of actresses that are free agent. it's good to have a popular p'ek and an unknown n'ek.  i also don't mind if Ann is the n'ek too. if the storyline is good then olderwoman/youngerman is ok too. 

lakornfan8

sarNie Hatchling
I think Yaya has outgrown Nadech...meaning she is too tall now compare to him. I would like to see him with another nang-ek too, cause he is sooo hot! Unfortunately, I am not a fan of Kim. Would have love for him to star with Vill Wanarot. :yes:

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
Enjoying this discussion here. I don't really care who Nadech pairs up with. I love Yadech but they should take a break after their new lakorn. I'd like to see Nadech and Preem though. <3

saki

sarNie Adult
Step said:
Nadech had 3 lakorns continuously with Yaya in the beginning. DJA, GRGR, TNKK. Then RP with Kim. Again Yaya in Rising Sun. Finally in LSR, TRKJ new N'eks. Now he will be having 3 more lakorns with Yaya again if this has them :shrug: :facepalm:

Yeah they should take a break of at least more than one year (maybe two years) before getting shacked up again. What is with pairing them up again and again again? The point of being an actor/actress is to work with different people not get stuck with pairing forever. Nadech has chemistry with a lot of actresses and it's good for him. With Yaya it's harder because of her height but I guess it's more of a challenge to pair her up and find good p'ek for her that doesn't look too old for her or too young.

MoonChild

sarNie Hatchling
^
She's 173-174cm. 

Nadech confirmed yesterday at his belated birthday bash that he will be in Ann next production.  He's going to play a solider.  As for the nang ek, to wait for Ann to announce it. 

Destinys

sarNie Juvenile
I've been silently reading and now I have no clue who I want the N'ek to be. I had this long list, but no one I want is available. As someone else had said, I have a feeling it's Diana. They've worked together before in "Tarm Ruk Keun Jai" and their's a high possibility that it's her. Diana is slowly becoming a full time N'ek.
---
Huh. I'm just not a fan of Diana. She's pretty, but she lacks the N'ek aura. Her acting is kind of stiff and sometimes her emotions are hard to read. I personally don't think she's ready to be fully promoted yet. I'd rather have Kim work with Anne again. ^_^

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I think n'ke might be Mai. I can't remember where I read this but when Mai still have her rumors of not renew her contract there was a news on Ann asking about Mai being in one of her lakorn. Now that Mai freelance I think Ann might want to use Mai.  

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Nadech and Mai I think they will look good together. But will A Suppachai allow it to happen? Lol cuz you know A & Mai don't get along.

Mai said she has two new lakorn, the JW series and one more, it could be this or the Plerng Naree that's rumored to be her.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah I know. Even if A and Mai doesn't get along isn't it up to Ann in the end its her pick. All A can do is reject the lakorn if he doesn't want Nadech to be in the same lakorn as Mai. 

I wonder how will this lakorn turn out will Mai be in here or in PN. 

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Mai has a versatile look so she'll look good with anyone and definitely will look good with Nadech. I wanna see Mai with Nadech!

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
MoonChild said:
^
She's 173-174cm. 

Nadech confirmed yesterday at his belated birthday bash that he will be in Ann next production.  He's going to play a solider.  As for the nang ek, to wait for Ann to announce it. 

Yes, another lakorn of Nadech to look forward to but there is a but hehehehe hopefully it someone new so Nadech can spread his wings...OMG if it Mai than it would be a dream come true hahaha!

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Just saw Anne's latest interview and she said the new lakorn that she will produce will have prince and princess.   

She will reveal the title and more detail once everything has been confirmed.

rockateur

sarNie Hatchling
Maybe it's just me but based on all the hints, I'm thinking it's Manee Yard Fah? Nadech told his FC that he's playing a solider and it's a drama/romance genre and now Anne reveals that it's a princess/prince theme plus the scriptwriter has written a few remakes already. But that's if this lakorn with Nadech is different from the new plot that is supposedly set to film in Switzerland because Anne seems to have a few projects in the works and she's purposely being discreet about the details lol. 

mochipixo

sarNie Hatchling
rockateur said:
Maybe it's just me but based on all the hints, I'm thinking it's Manee Yard Fah? Nadech told his FC that he's playing a solider and it's a drama/romance genre and now Anne reveals that it's a princess/prince theme plus the scriptwriter has written a few remakes already. But that's if this lakorn with Nadech is different from the new plot that is supposedly set to film in Switzerland because Anne seems to have a few projects in the works and she's purposely being discreet about the details lol. 

I was thinking of Manee Yad Fah too when Ann mentioned Prince and Princess in addition to Nadech playing a soldier.

rockateur

sarNie Hatchling
I would be happy if it happens to be Manee Yard Fah. It's one of my favorite works of Willy's and if there's anyone within this generation who is suitable to play the role, it's Nadech. The suspense surrounding the nang aek is kinda exciting. My instinct is telling me it's either Yaya, Kim or Mai Davika.