[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Either Nadech/Yaya or Nadech/Kim, I would love to see them in my favorite lakorn "Manee Yad Fah". 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I know Anne has Promajaree See Dum in the bag but it's obviously not this lakorn. She also requested to produce Sai Roong. So chances are, I think this is the original script. It won't be MYF but she could possibly be inspired by it. 

saki

sarNie Adult
Well in my opinion (and I say this as nicely as I can because I don't want to offend anyone) - two wrongs don't make a right so, while I like Nadech/Yaya (I really* do, even if I complain about it lol) I just don't think they should pair up every single time- I mean, at least take one year off before pairing up again...I don't think there's anything wrong with that, it doesn't mean I don't want them to pair again. It just means I want to see them take breaks in between pairings. Isn't it more exciting that way? I do support Nadech and Yaya but I also support them with other actors/actresses. I think people should too.

Nadech/Yaya get paired up often probably because they have a lot of viewers- and lets face it, money talks. If they didn't have as many viewers it would be another thing but they do bring a lot of cash to CH3...which is good...but if Nadech were to pair up with others and Yaya too, Ch3 should also try to make those lakorns good and promote those pairings because that would also mean bringing money in (even if it isn't Nadech/Yaya, who is to say it can't work out also and be successful)? In the same way, viewers and fans should be open to them pairing up with others, not be biased against it from the start just because it isn't their favorite pairing.

They have a new lakorn coming up (Leh Lub) and if it's good I'll watch it. If it isn't, I'll pass on it. I only watch lakorns whose plot interest me, and I don't base it on who the pranang are- but that's just how I do it.

I don't think it's a good idea to use Nadech/Yaya to say why Anne should hire Kim again and again (that's what I meant by two wrongs don't make a right) and in the same way I like how Kim is hired by Anne often, I just think Anne should also hire other actresses in between. Unlike other producers, Ann is a very well respected and admired actress in the Thai industry...lots of younger actresses look up to her and would love to work with her. I think she should give them a chance.

I hope she works with other actresses... there's Matt, there's Preem, there's Namtarn, etc and not just promote newbies (although she can do that too but why not choose someone from the younger gen who has been there for awhile also, and who would love to work with her?); so in the same way she can hire Kim over again and there's nothing wrong with having your favorites, but she can take breaks with other actresses too. I think it's only fair. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
You're adorable Saki. Lol. As much as I do not favor NY pairing up again and again, Anne deserves to work with them because she's been wanting to since 2011. But every other producer kept getting a hold  of them. I think it's time for her to work with them. Who waits 5 years? Lol. She admired them since GRGR. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol I don't think many people realized that they did take some breaks. Yaya went to have lakorns with James Ji and Mark while Nadech went to Taew/Pat and Mew. :)

A lot of producers are waiting for a chance with NY, isn't Nok's son waiting too?

mochipixo

sarNie Hatchling
Ann is my favorite older generation actress. To be able to see her work with two of my current favorites would be a dream come true. While I love NY and find them extremely cute in their lakorns (I want to clarify I've watch all of their lakorns together), I just haven't found any of their lakorns to be spectacular where I love everything about it. I may like certain aspects in them like cute scenes or the characters themselves, but that's it. I want to see them in something where when I watch it and feel that their lakorn deserves an award for best actor, actress and lakorn.

I know that's a pretty tall order lol.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
@saki That's why I said I don't think Anne will cast Kim in here. It's too soon. Anne took a break after PCKK by working with Ploy before working with Kim again in ABO. So I'm sure since PCKNMCPW is finished filming now, she'll take another break or two before working with Kim again.

It's not "right" or "wrong" that Anne has used Kim in most of her productions. It may seem unfair to other actresses fans who want to see their favorites work with Anne too, but that's just how the industry works. Every producer has their favorites. It's Anne who chooses to work with Kim, not the channel who forces it upon her or the channel who chooses to promote Kim over the others. Even Matt, Yaya and Taew are reused by other producers too. Anne is still new and people should remember that Kim may be Anne's favorite now, but Anne DID have to take a risk by casting Kim in her very first lakorn. Yaya was Anne's first choice and Kim wasn't even popular at the time. Despite that, Anne saw Kim's potential and took a risk by working with her. Since then, Anne has adored Kim and that's why she has continued to work with her, because she knows Kim's capabilities and potential as an actress, not because she's biased or simply comfortable with her.

People are always complaining about koo jins in general, not just NY. Even I complain about MK's repetitive pairing. However, there have never been any complaints about producers favoring certain actresses until Anne and Kim, since Anne is a respected actress who is doing so well as a new producer so many people want to see their favorites achieve the same success with Anne too. There's no correlation between the two.

I don't oppose to NY working with Anne. It's going to happen sooner or later. It just so happened that NY accepted all their lakorns together around the same time, which may seem inconvenient to some people.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Anonymous, there have been complaints of producers reusing certain people before Kim and Anne worked together. I just don't think you've been in those threads. Lol. Like Ken and Chom in Noi's production. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I skipped all the above that you've mentioned because I'm not a fan of them. Lol. But when productions keep snatching up my favorites and pairing them with people I don't favor, I pay attention because they deserve to work with other people. In this case, I follow Anne's work because she's my favorite actress. I want her to succeed as a producer but when she keeps recasting the same people over and over again, it gets redundant and is a hindrance to her growth as a producer.  

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I just get annoyed cus the stars themselves sometime don't get to work with others whether it be stars or producers. Like I want to see variety not the same pairs or the same types of lakorns. It is frustrating to watch a really good lakorn but horrible pairings or great pairings but boring lakorns.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Okay, let me rephrase it. People complain, but they don't complain because it's considered "biased", "unfair", or "unprofessional". They moreso just point it out. Like, "Oh, Taew again?", "Of course, it's NY", etc. In Ken and Chompoo's case, people complain about them getting paired up often because they want a KA reunion, not that Noi reuses them in her production. And well, they complain more that Noi casts Ken in her lakorns because she's not a good producer. But let's say, if another good company used Ken often in their lakorns, I doubt his fans would complain. Anne uses Kim often, but she's still a new producer and you can't base how she's going to run the rest of her career as a producer off of only four lakorns. She's just like any other producer with her favorites. Kim is not the only one she has used. Just like how Matt, Yaya and Taew aren't the only ones other producers have used for their lakorns. To compare Anne to other producers who've produced 10+ lakorns and say that they've used more actors and actresses even while using their own favorites is unreasonable. If anything, we need to compare her to new producers like Jeab and Aom. Jeab used Push and Jui for her first lakorn. She took a break by working with New and Marie in her second lakorn. And now she's back to producing a third lakorn with Push and Jui again. Just like how Anne used MK for her first and third lakorns. Aom used Vill for both of her lakorns so far. See? Anne is no different.

I just don't see the need to always bring up that Anne only uses Kim and needs to "broaden her horizons" by working with other actors and actresses. And to say that it's "wrong" or "unfair/biased/unprofessional" when they even cheer on other actors and actresses who get reused by certain companies and producers, whether it be from Ch.3, Ch.7 or Ch.ONE. Anne is going to work with other actresses. It's going to happen. I honestly think people just need to be patient.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
No, people don't only complain because they want a KA reunion. Many want Ken T. with Matt and Kim as well. They complain about her reusing him in her production AND about her skills as a producer because Ken spent the last couple of years starring in his wife's production pairing with Chompoo when he could've paired with others besides Anne. If Ken was to star in another production, of course fans wouldn't complain because this is the center of our conversation, pairing up with different people and working with different productions....I don't see the problem with us bringing it up. What if we asked you to stop mentioning TooMo each time a project you want them in goes to other people? It'll eventually happen. Just be patient. Exact will give Mo a chance soon. Is that fair? No. People rant on AF to relieve their frustrations. Everyone does it. But when it pertains to Kim, why do we have to be censored?    

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Actually, thanks for bringing that up. Now I can clear things up with everyone. Because, when it comes to TooMo, if you haven't noticed already, I have started censoring myself. I don't complain about them anymore even when I think they're perfect for a certain lakorn or role. I still bring it up that I want them IN it, but I don't complain nor say that I don't think so and so matches the role or lakorn. I realized that it was insensitive and came off as very bitter.

I'm a hardcore fan of TooMo and still show my support for them and voice my opinion of wanting them to be in something or wanting them to be promoted more, but one can do that without bringing down another actor or actress. Just like how some Matt and Yaya fans don't need to bring up Kim every time they want Matt or Yaya to work with Anne, and Kim ends up being casted instead.

I complain about the company, not the individual who is on the receiving end. They're not in control. I don't complain about the producers or directors either because at the end of the day, it's their vision for a lakorn and their desire to work with whoever they want to work with. Just because I don't agree with their choices doesn't mean I have to constantly complain about the actor/actress. I can disagree and have my own opinion without bringing up the individual in every thread and conversation. I know I used to do that with Vill, but I don't anymore. Because again, it's insensitive and comes off as very bitter. And people can sense that bitterness. Just like how Vill's fans knew I was being bitter, no matter how much I denied it, Kim's fans also know when people are in denial about being bitter when they're always mentioning Kim.

At the end of the day, no fan will be happy hearing constant complaints from the same people/person about their favorites. If I complained about Matt, Yaya, Taew, etc. as much as some people complained about Kim, their fans would defend them as much as I defended Kim. Only when one is in that situation will they truly understand.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Saki Idk how to say like you without offending anyone :p

NY are reused more than necessary. They reunite after every year. I'm just bored of them. It does not matter whose production, Anne or other, NY just want an excuse to reunite. The difference between NY reuniting and Anne and Kim is we see NY onscreen and Kim and Anne work together off screen. My eyes want to see variety. Whose production does not make any difference to my eyes as long as I'm seeing same people together onscreen. Like Anonymous said, Anne took risk with kim in PCKK and after that, I think she saw the potential in Kim to do Prao (in ARO) and Anusaya (in pcknmcpw). I said before that I dont want to see NY and MK together for another 4-5 years. I see that in MK but I think I should just accept that NY will never stay apart for that long.

I also want other actresses from young generation to work with Anne and Nadech to pair with other actresses like Preem, Namtarn, Mew and others
Step said:
OMG how many lakorns NY be together  :yawn:  :yawn:  :yawn: If they act here, I wish they drop their other lakorn after LLSR. I dont want to see MK and NY together for 3 to 4 years. I choose MK over NY in koo jin cos MK are working with others and we dont see them stuck together everywhere like NY. 
They should work with others to get experience. Nadech has chemistry with many actress, sad he is stuck with koo jin :facepalm:

Step said:
Nadech had 3 lakorns continuously with Yaya in the beginning. DJA, GRGR, TNKK. Then RP with Kim. Again Yaya in Rising Sun. Finally in LSR, TRKJ new N'eks. Now he will be having 3 more lakorns with Yaya again if this has them :shrug: :facepalm:

saki said:
Well in my opinion (and I say this as nicely as I can because I don't want to offend anyone) - two wrongs don't make a right so, while I like Nadech/Yaya (I really* do, even if I complain about it lol) I just don't think they should pair up every single time- I mean, at least take one year off before pairing up again...I don't think there's anything wrong with that, it doesn't mean I don't want them to pair again. It just means I want to see them take breaks in between pairings. Isn't it more exciting that way? I do support Nadech and Yaya but I also support them with other actors/actresses. I think people should too.

Nadech/Yaya get paired up often probably because they have a lot of viewers- and lets face it, money talks. If they didn't have as many viewers it would be another thing but they do bring a lot of cash to CH3...which is good...but if Nadech were to pair up with others and Yaya too, Ch3 should also try to make those lakorns good and promote those pairings because that would also mean bringing money in (even if it isn't Nadech/Yaya, who is to say it can't work out also and be successful)? In the same way, viewers and fans should be open to them pairing up with others, not be biased against it from the start just because it isn't their favorite pairing.

They have a new lakorn coming up (Leh Lub) and if it's good I'll watch it. If it isn't, I'll pass on it. I only watch lakorns whose plot interest me, and I don't base it on who the pranang are- but that's just how I do it.

I don't think it's a good idea to use Nadech/Yaya to say why Anne should hire Kim again and again (that's what I meant by two wrongs don't make a right) and in the same way I like how Kim is hired by Anne often, I just think Anne should also hire other actresses in between. Unlike other producers, Ann is a very well respected and admired actress in the Thai industry...lots of younger actresses look up to her and would love to work with her. I think she should give them a chance.

I hope she works with other actresses... there's Matt, there's Preem, there's Namtarn, etc and not just promote newbies (although she can do that too but why not choose someone from the younger gen who has been there for awhile also, and who would love to work with her?); so in the same way she can hire Kim over again and there's nothing wrong with having your favorites, but she can take breaks with other actresses too. I think it's only fair. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
No one's bringing Kim down. We just want Anne to work with a different actress just like how we want Earn from Master One to stop casting Ja, his gf, in all his lakorns, along with Noi who casts her husband in most of her lakorns, along with Khun Kai from Who & Who who casts Pat all the time, and Nok Jariya who keeps using Matt. How is that offensive? No one ever has a problem when we complain about that but when it comes to MK and NY, all hell breaks loose. Do you see a pattern? No one wants you to censor yourself. But maybe you could word things better. You might not notice it yourself but maybe there's a reason people react the way they do towards you.

Just like in the above comments you said, "there have never been any complaints about producers favoring certain actresses until Anne and Kim." Or "In Ken and Chompoo's case, people complain about them getting paired up often because they want a KA reunion, not that Noi reuses them in her production."  That's generalizing and people don't like when you speak on behalf of them. I'm not trying to start things. I'm just wondering why we can never have a conversation in peace. It's always the same people too. You know how you feel when you have to tiptoe around Vill's fans when mentioning Mo? That's how we feel when talking about Kim around you guys. Why should we tiptoe???  You shouldn't have to tipoe and neither should I. Can't we all just speak freely and respectfully? 

Step

Mrs James Ma
I forgot this. I understand when people want Anne to work with younger generation actress so those actresses can learn from her but I dont understand why Matt?? Lol I keep reading comments like how Matt's acting is perfect, she is the only best actress in ch3, and if your concern is only about Anne to teach young actress and them to learn from Anne, why Matt need to work with Anne and learn from her     :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:   :shrug:

This forum has NY, Matt, Mint's fans. Most of the members have one thing in common as their rival. There are very very few Kim's fans. I was a silent reader for more than 6 months. I saw how people used to drag Kim in between their conversation when it was not even necessary. When there was a new lakorn's thread, some other actresses fans used to compare Kim with their actress and say bad about her so their favorites look better. They were mean and rude. Even now they are. I always see negative things said about Kim. I was confused if I should reply to those members or not. When I started suporting Kim, the experience become sooo bad. When we defend Kim, others call us bias and immature. Its not only for me but has happened to other Kim's fans also. Now they dont even come out cos the mature, open minded members here say they accept criticism, respect others opinion but attack and bully Kim's fans. There are only 2 members who support Kim against other actors fans including me. Its like others fans can support their favorites by becoming mean and rude but Kim's fans should just sit and read others badmouthing her LOL

I think its hypocrisy to complain. If Anne chose NY, Matt or other actresses like she chose Kim, Im sure those fans will not complain about Anne repeating their favorites. Idc for NY anymore. I will watch when they pair with others though. For Anne I hope she keeps selecting those who she sees potential. If its Kim or Eye, Gubgib, P'Oh lol its ok for me as long as she reunites offscreen :)
P.S. Its not just MK and NY, we should include Matt's fans too for being over sensitive. Lol they say they are open minded but start bullying you if you dont agree with them LOL OMG 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
please everyone put kim's name out she will not be in here 100% no way anne will work with kim in her next project plus kim already said she will only work for one lakorn this year , i don't know why kim's name still mention here , and anne is free to choose whoever she want it's her project her time and her decision , and for me again  my guess it's yaya, it's clear she attended her graduation ceremony and she wanted to work with them it's a matter of announcement maybe after pcknmcpw end airing or in that period she will announce it officially   

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Please everyone, just calm down. If mentioning an actor or actresses name in here is an issue than I guess what's best is just don't mention anyone and wait until it's confirmed by the channel, producers, actors and actresses themselves before continuing to comment. Hope everyone just lets go of these comments and keep calm. I don't want to come to a thread that I am anticipating to read arguments that aren't necessary.