[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

@Alichgo came to welcome you with "refreshing", that's the word loool. You know I can really feel your excitment and the pleasure NY must give it to you. Welcome :)

The past few days you must have come across a lots of edited pics with NY's trip in Ayutthaya with TNNKK (their 3rd lakorn). Let me introduce you to P'Athit (Nadech) and Darunee or Nong Nee (Yaya) if you don't know them. What is fun with NY is you can make a lots of comparisons between their lakorn (serie) and their real life and you will see that their real life is sweeter than their lakorn lol.

Which version to do you prefer? :naughty2: These moments could have happened haha.

The one Nadech teases Yaya until she has to hug him and smell his armpits? :risas3:

"He's so handsome! He was also teasing Yaya, cutee"

Oh the romantic one when Yaya is so in love with Nadech until she appreciates Nadech's smelling :love:

Nitad: Does Nadech smell good krap?

"He's soooo handsome! He smells so good!

From Fai & Jeed in Duang Jai Akkanee to NY's real life haha

Bonus :love::love:
"Holding hands's moments, I didn't see it ka. I only saw moments when P'Ya back hugged Nadech. Nadech was taking pics of grandma in front of the temple. And there was a car that was driving behind Yaya so she back hugged him. The feeling was like "be careful to the car ka" *FINNNN*"

One of the best back hug we got to see :love: with NY in NYC

Waiting for the next trip :thumbup:

cr.urassayas

All the credits go to the rightful owners
waiting for NY to die for trip in the future will be in Norway:love::icon12::naughty2::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:I dont know what will happen to me when this will happen:aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh goodness :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Interesting that many new fans are able to find "Asia Fuse Likit Ruk thread" and create an account to ask if NY is a couple, but have a difficult time finding the Youtube account of NYinterFC that has tons of translated clips of only NY-related stuffs that may bring clarity to their confusion. Same goes with Instagram, if someone has a twitter account then most likely they have an IG account. There are so many hashtag of Nadech or Yaya or NY, it will surely lead them to various IG accounts that translated thai to english.

Thank you to those that still are here to enjoy, celebrating, and discussing NY/Nadech/Yaya and especially to the contributors ( you know who you are). The few that are tired or fed-up with the members here or LR thread, please don't torture yourself any longer. Why start the new year with carrying over bitterness from last year?

Reporters: What is your status right now?
Nadech: We are beyond bf/gf

Nyfc : Finnnnnn :clap:
Some people : “Is NY real couple or not ?” :facepalm:
DOUBTERS are confused NYers:nut:mostly newbies .......... but :BangHead:mostly NY haters who are in denials:fighting3::fighting3:some NJ fc and some MY fc are the classic example delulu group of FC:pancarta::pancarta::pancarta::pancarta:
i guess these delulu are still going to be blind even NY are married and have children already:risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:

sherieNY

sarNie Egg
@sasuke06

Well I can't describe exactly how happy I am. I just feel sooooo giddy everytime I watch Nadech and Yaya in everything - lakorns, interviews, BTS, photoshoots. The truth is since I found out about them I've lost a lot of my sleeping hours lol. It's only these days that I start to make up for the lost sleep because it's like I've watched a lot already of their videos available in NYinterFC You Tube channel et al. I think I've watched all their six lakorns maybe in less than 3 weeks. And now I'm repeating Likit Ruk. I'm used to binge-watching but its different with NY, can't get enough of them. I'm backreading as well in this thread to get to know more about them. There are NY videos posted earlier that I have not seen yet, example page 60. So everytime I see something new "oh my thank you Asian Fuse" ha ha ha ha!!

And yeah, THEIR REAL LIFE IS A LOT SWEETER, I really find them sooooo sweet in their interviews and the way they interact, I love that Yaya love to pinch Nadech's chest and cover his mouth as well, you know I'm laughing right now while writing this. :pancarta: Nadech and Yaya made me look like an idiot - talking and laughing with my computer a lot :pancarta: They're just the cutest couple and yes perfect!

Thank you for welcoming me @Alichgo I want to refresh the page with good vibes actually. And of course to join you guys. :icon12::icon12::icon12:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
@sasuke06

Well I can't describe exactly how happy I am. I just feel sooooo giddy everytime I watch Nadech and Yaya in everything - lakorns, interviews, BTS, photoshoots. The truth is since I found out about them I've lost a lot of my sleeping hours lol. It's only these days that I start to make up for the lost sleep because it's like I've watched a lot already of their videos available in NYinterFC You Tube channel et al. I think I've watched all their six lakorns maybe in less than 3 weeks. And now I'm repeating Likit Ruk. I'm used to binge-watching but its different with NY, can't get enough of them. I'm backreading as well in this thread to get to know more about them. There are NY videos posted earlier that I have not seen yet, example page 60. So everytime I see something new "oh my thank you Asian Fuse" ha ha ha ha!!

And yeah, THEIR REAL LIFE IS A LOT SWEETER, I really find them sooooo sweet in their interviews and the way they interact, I love that Yaya love to pinch Nadech's chest and cover his mouth as well, you know I'm laughing right now while writing this. :pancarta: Nadech and Yaya made me look like an idiot - talking and laughing with my computer a lot :pancarta: They're just the cutest couple and yes perfect!

Thank you for welcoming me @Alichgo I want to refresh the page with good vibes actually. And of course to join you guys. :icon12::icon12::icon12:
If you haven't seen the 3Zaap interview - don't miss it. One of my favorites :love::love:

cr: rightful owners

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Hello to all the NY fans! I just made an AF account because of Nadech and Yaya. I'm so happy to have found this thread. I'm a new fan, and I become so crazy of NY that they are now a part of my everyday habit! I've been a drama fans for years, and just started watching lakorns because of NY. I'M SOOOO IN LOVE WITH THEM! And yes I agree with with Sasuke that us new inter fans are luckier. No doubt we can screaaaaaaam louder even than before! :aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa:
Welcome to the thread!! :aaaaa: Always happy to hear that NY have new fans

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
I see we still have some salty people on here :rolleyes:

Anywho, wanted to share the good news:
Yaya has been chosen by the Tourism Authority of Thailand to be the latest presenter for the amazingไทยเท่ (Amazing Cool Thailand) campaign and she will be at the opening of the campaign on the 27th. I love the picture they used for this & the fact that they referred to her as Queen Ya :love::love: Congrats to our girl!! :clap::clap:
upload_2019-1-25_21-53-9.png
Cr amazingthailand

upload_2019-1-25_21-58-54.png

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
We got the message Yaya, Nadech is the SUNSHINE of your life! :thumbup: (What a photographer! :clap: What a beautiful model :love:)

Yesterday, Nadech visited Ya on KKSL's lakorn set
Caption:
anyama Brotherrrr
gabump Green brother sister
:risas3:
somrk.sri This person, love him the most

edited by kae_kai

Caption: "There is a kid who tease Pa Aoy"
kid = Yaya

cr.anyama

But NY, you're also the sunshine of our life :thumbup:

cr.on pic

cr.urassayas

cr.krongkarnp

Nadech: "Papa Yoshio is my Hero"

Stay tune with Yaya's event today, her smile is our sunshine :) :icon12:

cr.nyclub_pantip

Last edited:

xoxoeds

sarNie Egg
my 2cents worth to the discussions here. scanning through the past pages of this thread to catch up - to the old, the new and the in-betweens - all sides have a point and are valid. it’s just that this is an international thread, we come from different cultures. english isn’t the first language for most of us. and written posts most esp are open to interpretations. the tone, words used may be understood in diff ways which would have been clearer if we could just relay what we know or what we want to ask in our native tongue. and we know that as much as we all dont want anything to escalate to a level that we alienate any fan here, it’s inevitable sometimes. but at the end of the day, we should all just need to remember why we’re all here in the first place...for ny. that way,maybe we can all keep continuing forward w no personal grudges & just celebrate ny for their work or fin moments or both. much appreciation for those who came before us, keeping ny fandom’s foundation solid; and for the newbies, for a growing fandom translates to wider reach and more work for ny. :)

as for the real trolls, i’ve learned fr the experts here that there’s always the ignore button. and i just regard it as a good sign in a way when they try to bring down ny, coz you can never try to bring down anyone who’s not at the top of their game. and ny is all the way up there for sure! :cheer:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Hahahaha, if you wonder why the crowd was screaming.....
Clip:
https://twitter.com/MugdaM/status/1089473748627906562?s=19
https://twitter.com/s_b_y_s_b_y/status/1089473449792221184

Yaya: I've just come back from Ayutthaya ka....
Public: SCREAM OUT LOUD :risas3:
MC: With who did you go? Who? With P'Bear sthg like this? :p

Yaya got teased again by the MC lol. She said to Ya: "There were five kind of brooches but Yaya chose the Bear :p"

When you got teased 555

Polar Bear is in her heart! She calls herself as Na's better half after all hihi :naughty2: :icon12:

Last edited:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Hahahaha, if you wonder why the crowd was screaming.....
Clip: https://twitter.com/s_b_y_s_b_y/status/1089473449792221184

Yaya: I've just come back from Ayutthaya ka....
Public: SCREAM OUT LOUD :risas3:
MC: With who were you gone? Who? With P'Bear sthg like this? :p

Yaya got teased again by the MC lol. She said to Ya: "There were five types of brooches but Yaya chose the Bear :p"

When you got teased 555

Polar Bear is in her heart! She calls herself as Na's better half after all hihi :naughty2: :icon12:

The female MC was my fave :risas3: When the picture of the bear brooch came up on the screen and she said "And this is P'Bear. Oei, I misspoke, I misspoke, sorry ka sorry." :risas3::risas3: Also I love how fans started screaming when the strawberry brooch came on screen & Ya started laughing cuz she knew they understood the link :naughty2::risas3:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BtIojozlN5A/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=yptnbgi0tpv8

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
The female MC was my fave :risas3: When the picture of the bear brooch came up on the screen and she said "And this is P'Bear. Oei, I misspoke, I misspoke, sorry ka sorry." :risas3::risas3: Also I love how fans started screaming when the strawberry brooch came on screen & Ya started laughing cuz she knew they understood the link :naughty2::risas3:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BtIojozlN5A/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=yptnbgi0tpv8
Strawberry? I don't understand the meaning :p jk jk.

cr.urassayas

The whole country knows :thumbup:

:p:thumbup:

Matching Couple, love in blue

Nadech performed TNNKK's OST, P Athit misses Nong Nee!
Clip: https://www.instagram.com/p/BtIyzflhIXZ/

cr.keaw_jung

cr.on pic

Last edited:

NY2018

always supporting ny ♡
Beautiful as always. Yaya as the the latest presenter of 'Amazing Cool Thai' campaign for Thailand Tourism Press Conference at Lumpini Park. :)
50937087_237635417126734_1779043439040528384_n.jpg 50469258_553733381771002_6744150380541640704_n.jpg
Cr. urassayaclub.com

51056143_398116417400936_6991822658962718720_n.jpg Cr. BY@Family

P'Bear's Better Half. ;):icon12::icon12:
51375846_342051723304182_871093820886876160_n.jpg
Cr. BY@Family

50654666_2403366346360003_3508278700695093248_n.jpg
Cr. NY CLUB

#bearandbunny :icon12::icon12::icon12:
50620469_299618180755651_9188780640835731456_n.jpg 50887924_289936971668988_7790699310596751360_n.jpg
85E7A5E9-9B67-4DD4-B08E-81A7D103E643.jpeg 50705123_2309819835898092_3904909829444993024_n.jpg
Cr. BY@Family

Welcome to the thread and enjoy! @sherieNY :cheer::)

Last edited: