[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

pinky3

sarNie Adult
Original singer , ya love her English song , it was the song she was recording it while violet sang at one of the award show .
As for the guy , na sang his song in rp and to me kinda made it famous lol that’s how I know of the group getsanova , I think a lot of fans discover the group . If my memory serve me correct

NY2018

always supporting ny ♡
Yaya at Louis Vuitton's Private Event Celebrating LV's Pre-Fall 2019 Collection. Styled & Dressed in one of LV's Pre-Fall outfits. #friendoflouisvuitton :icon12:
7F918F0C-01DC-4440-8EED-5DE3F2A55150.jpeg
Cr okmagazinethailand

58F20BA2-68E3-45B7-8FDC-28BB0FF93FC1.jpeg
Cr urassayas

9E57E021-AF6F-46CF-826B-6584C5EF1909.jpeg
0F8EDD4B-E742-4A85-9295-3CC2A75CD1A9.jpeg
681250A9-773E-451F-8DE6-B65DA31376F3.jpeg
Cr voguethailand

122744A9-5E58-4C5A-B8EA-D5007B0A33D3.jpeg
Cr hommesthailand

C439FAEF-F2B1-479B-B6B8-B8DDEE29A451.jpeg
Cr lofficielthailand

Don't forget to watch The Crown Princess to any Filipino fans on April 8 at GMA Network. Finally improving my understanding and speaking of Tagalog. :cheer::cheer:
2E35B130-A3F4-4972-AB6B-B2EAE4199A7B.jpeg
FB Cr GMA The Heart of Asia

I'm excited! Are you ready? :) @annmott

Last edited:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
LR in the Philippines

The pilot episode aired on Monday and peaked at no.3 and reached 22k tweets :clap:
upload_2019-4-10_18-46-28.png

upload_2019-4-10_18-47-34.png

upload_2019-4-10_18-50-23.png

The second episode aired yesterday and the official hashtag for the episode as well as 'TheCrownPrincess' and 'Dawin' were trending :clap:
upload_2019-4-10_18-51-20.png

upload_2019-4-10_19-24-54.png

And today the 3rd episode aired and trended at no.8 (as of when NY PH posted) :clap::clap:
upload_2019-4-10_18-56-12.png

upload_2019-4-10_19-23-28.png
All cr to owners
Safe to say that LR is doing pretty well in the Philippines so far :aaaaa:

Last edited:

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
LR in the Philippines

The pilot episode aired on Monday and peaked at no.3 and reached 22k tweets :clap:
View attachment 33852

View attachment 33853

View attachment 33854

The second episode aired yesterday and the official hashtag for the episode as well as 'TheCrownPrincess' and 'Dawin' were trending :clap:
View attachment 33855

View attachment 33863

And today the 3rd episode aired and trended at no.8 (as of when NY PH posted) :clap::clap:
View attachment 33857

View attachment 33862
All cr to owners
I was a little stunned with their tweet counts too ahahha Destined to do well as it was the MOST REQUESTED LAKORN for PH fans lol They also dubbed NY Asia's power couple, The new King and Queen of Asiannovella lol ahhahaha PH is the showstoppers of over the top promos lol it's SO GOOD lol While look at how ch3 treated them during LR :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: LR did well in China it was trending #1 for several things, high views on Tencent... we didn't hear a peep of promo until fans bashed them for the oversight. NY should stop Thai ET and start over in PH if they are getting all of this love lol it's so FRESH to them over there lol THEY LOVE IT. Look at all the PH fans in Mae Keaw's post lololol On twitter I try to read their tweets but it's in Tagalog but I see a lot of GWAPO LOL

https://www.instagram.com/p/BwBMC46hCxx/

This is reported by Nielsen posted by GMA cr. NadechYayaPhillipines. Ratings for first 2 eps were huge and beat competition.

While on the flip side, this is what I believe is the main ratings system in PH Monday and Tuesday's ratings didn't beat competition but very close and I think it will beat them soon. LR debuting high as a 9 and already in two digits? :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: LLSR opened with a 5 and KC opened with 4.9 with this rating system... get my drift? NY IMPACT :love::love::love::love:

cr. kantar media ratings

Last edited:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
I was a little stunned with their tweet counts too ahahha Destined to do well as it was the MOST REQUESTED LAKORN for PH fans lol They also dubbed NY Asia's power couple, The new King and Queen of Asiannovella lol ahhahaha PH is the showstoppers of over the top promos lol it's SO GOOD lol While look at how ch3 treated them during LR :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: LR did well in China it was trending #1 for several things, high views on Tencent... we didn't hear a peep of promo until fans bashed them for the oversight. NY should stop Thai ET and start over in PH if they are getting all of this love lol it's so FRESH to them over there lol THEY LOVE IT. Look at all the PH fans in Mae Keaw's post lololol On twitter I try to read their tweets but it's in Tagalog but I see a lot of GWAPO LOL

This is reported by Nielsen posted by GMA cr. NadechYayaPhillipines. Ratings for first 2 eps were huge and beat competition.

While on the flip side, this is what I believe is the main ratings system in PH Monday and Tuesday's ratings didn't beat competition but very close and I think it will beat them soon. LR debuting high as a 9 and already in two digits? :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: LLSR opened with a 5 and KC opened with 4.9 with this rating system... get my drift? NY IMPACT :love::love::love::love:

cr. kantar media ratings
Yaaaaaassss :aaaaa::clap:

LR has basically had a better opening than all the other lakorns that have aired before it in the Philippines; You're My Destiny opened with a 7.5 & Princess Hours opened with a 7.6 (both Kantar ratings) and you have already mentioned LLSR & WOL. You're My Destiny is the best so far in terms of performance and it peaked at 10.5. I hope LR continues to do well :angel10:
Ch3 probably won't take the initiative and send NY to the Philippines (look what happened with China :rolleyes:) but maybe JKN could step in cuz Anne has been talking about it for a while now. The thing is, the next few months look kinda hectic for NY.

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Yaaaaaassss :aaaaa::clap:

LR has basically had a better opening than all the other lakorns that have aired before it in the Philippines; You're My Destiny opened with a 7.5 & Princess Hours opened with a 7.6 (both Kantar ratings) and you have already mentioned LLSR & WOL. You're My Destiny is the best so far in terms of performance and it peaked at 10.5. I hope LR continues to do well :angel10:
Ch3 probably won't take the initiative and send NY to the Philippines (look what happened with China :rolleyes:) but maybe JKN could step in cuz Anne has been talking about it for a while now. The thing is, the next few months look kinda hectic for NY.
hahahahah I didn't know what to expect with the ratings coz I obviously don't follow PH ratings but as it stands, NY set a new standard lol opened at 9.1 lol it did better in PH than in its own country lol but I knew the ratings for llsr and kc and buzz so I had a rough idea of the reception there. The NYPH fans should demand GRGR and 4 HJHKK series coz as of right now those are not on the roaster for distribution abroad and it's like DA HELL? LOL but they'll have Yaya's series with Margie, Matt ahhahahaha big flop towns but no generation changing 4HJHKK series? lol it's CRAZY lol I don't know what khun Annjkn is thinking with that... they'll also show Da0 Reung too ahhahah I don't know if they'll ship Yaya with Por there lol If you're an NY PH fan, you need to make it happen again for GRGR and DJA coz if you can request for LR and get it... and it's successful in ratings, I don't see why they can't get loud for NY's best works. RS will show there too so I think maybe if they like LR they should like RS too, just weird seeing Thai people acting as Japanese but they'll get dubbed in Tagalog lol

I'm looking at the calendar, ahhahaha maybe NY can squeeze a visit if their new lakorns don't start. It would be nice if they went right when LR is about to end which is around mid May? It depends on how they edit the episodes. Khun Ann mentioned more recently that she's looking to send NY and Mario but NY are going abroad to help sales for Nakee 2 it wasn't to PH too.

NY2018

always supporting ny ♡
LR in the Philippines

View attachment 33852

View attachment 33853

View attachment 33854

View attachment 33855

View attachment 33863

View attachment 33857

View attachment 33862
All cr to owners

cr. kantar media ratings
Congratulations NY for the high ratings against ABS-CBN's Pinoy Big Brother Season 8. I hope GMA will show The Master Edition but so far they've shown the full episode of episode 1 on April 8 and April 9 due to its airing time in the PH. GMA has created an OST for the lakorn and aired the second episode yesterday. They'll be continuing to show episode 2 tonight which is episode 4 there. :)

From Monday to Thursday at 10 pm The Crown Princess will be on to any Filipino fans. :cheer:

PH Version of Likit Ruk: The Crown Princess OST :icon12::icon12::icon12:
YouTube Cr Jomari Costuna

Last edited:

mave_nice

Nadech♥Yaya
ABS-CBN and GMA always have varying data when it comes to ratings lol like ABS will report that they beat GMA and GMA will report otherwise haha. Just to put everything in context, ABS really generally has more viewers and is still considered the top network. That's why initially we (Pinoy fans) wanted LR to air on ABS instead of GMA. But we are nonetheless very happy with GMA and how they promote LR/NY here.

For local primetime shows, it usually ranges from 20s-30s and can peak at 40s if it's really that phenomenal. But for imported shows (Korean, Chinese, Thai, etc), it's really usually single digit numbers only. LR is probably one of GMA's best performing Asianovelas considering the ratings for its first two eps. And got better pilot ratings than the other lakorns and will most likely be the highest rating lakorn eventually (claiming it!). It's a good sign considering lakorns aren't that popular yet in the PH compared to kdramas. I am just so happy that NY is getting all this attention in my homeland :icon12:

mave_nice

Nadech♥Yaya
I am not that surprised that Pinoys have come to love NY. We are absolute suckers for koojins/loveteams esp when they happen to be real life couples as well :) Bringing lakorns/NY to the PH is one of the best decisions Ch3/JKN Global made as this is a perfect marketplace for celebs like NY. They're beautiful, talented, grounded, wholesome, family-oriented, etc. And like I said Pinoys go gaga over loveteams haha.

Also, I think it helped that there's currently no romantic show on primetime right now. Like one that's really romance-themed that will make you kilig (fin) and make your heart flutter. Most of what we see on primetime TV now are action, infidelity, reality show, fantasy. So The Crown Princess really fills that gap.

P.S. Lots of people find Dawin gwapo/handsome haha love it. And Yaya maganda/beautiful.

mave_nice

Nadech♥Yaya
hahahahah I didn't know what to expect with the ratings coz I obviously don't follow PH ratings but as it stands, NY set a new standard lol opened at 9.1 lol it did better in PH than in its own country lol but I knew the ratings for llsr and kc and buzz so I had a rough idea of the reception there. The NYPH fans should demand GRGR and 4 HJHKK series coz as of right now those are not on the roaster for distribution abroad and it's like DA HELL? LOL but they'll have Yaya's series with Margie, Matt ahhahahaha big flop towns but no generation changing 4HJHKK series? lol it's CRAZY lol I don't know what khun Annjkn is thinking with that... they'll also show Da0 Reung too ahhahah I don't know if they'll ship Yaya with Por there lol If you're an NY PH fan, you need to make it happen again for GRGR and DJA coz if you can request for LR and get it... and it's successful in ratings, I don't see why they can't get loud for NY's best works. RS will show there too so I think maybe if they like LR they should like RS too, just weird seeing Thai people acting as Japanese but they'll get dubbed in Tagalog lol

I'm looking at the calendar, ahhahaha maybe NY can squeeze a visit if their new lakorns don't start. It would be nice if they went right when LR is about to end which is around mid May? It depends on how they edit the episodes. Khun Ann mentioned more recently that she's looking to send NY and Mario but NY are going abroad to help sales for Nakee 2 it wasn't to PH too.
I think the reason they're not distributing GRGR/DJA is because networks here usually don't air shows that are more than 4yrs old. As much as possible, they acquire the latest ones or something fairly recent. RS will air here too I guess because it still looks kinda modern compared to the others. But we can always request, especially since NY has a growing fanbase in the PH so maybe they'll consider :)

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
I think the reason they're not distributing GRGR/DJA is because networks here usually don't air shows that are more than 4yrs old. As much as possible, they acquire the latest ones or something fairly recent. RS will air here too I guess because it still looks kinda modern compared to the others. But we can always request, especially since NY has a growing fanbase in the PH so maybe they'll consider :)
GRGR looks more modern than a lot of the lakorns that will air there lol If you see the whole list I would be embarrased to show a lot of them abroad, like Yaya's series with margie and matt... it was a flop too lol I don't understand why it's considered. Lakornthai recycles same looks for the leads and even locations ;) GRGR still looks pretty relevant. NYPH should really push for that one. I just say to make sure they keep his name as KHUN CHARLES lol even the KHUN llolol The list of Nadech lakorns that they will air includes RP which aired in 2013. There's actually about 15 lakorns or more that aired in 2013 that JKN has the rights and plans to sell abroad. So I don't know if this 4 year rule is applied here but it'll also be up to what actually just gets bought in PH. LR wasn't on the original list either but it's on air.

mave_nice

Nadech♥Yaya
GRGR looks more modern than a lot of the lakorns that will air there lol If you see the whole list I would be embarrased to show a lot of them abroad, like Yaya's series with margie and matt... it was a flop too lol I don't understand why it's considered. Lakornthai recycles same looks for the leads and even locations ;) GRGR still looks pretty relevant. NYPH should really push for that one. I just say to make sure they keep his name as KHUN CHARLES lol even the KHUN llolol The list of Nadech lakorns that they will air includes RP which aired in 2013. There's actually about 15 lakorns or more that aired in 2013 that JKN has the rights and plans to sell abroad. So I don't know if this 4 year rule is applied here but it'll also be up to what actually just gets bought in PH. LR wasn't on the original list either but it's on air.
Usually they don't air shows that are 4+ years old though of course there are exceptions. GRGR, TNNKK and DJA were 7-9yrs ago though, almost a decade so it's pretty old in terms of their standard haha. Networks usually vie for the more recent ones. But then again, maybe if there's a demand it might change. So after RS, if there's a demand for GRGR/DJA they might consider bringing it here too. Hopefully :)

Last edited:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Usually they don't air shows that are 4+ years old though of course there are exceptions. GRGR, TNNKK and DJA were 7-9yrs ago though, almost a decade so it's pretty old in terms of their standard haha. Networks usually vie for the more recent ones. But then again, maybe if there's a demand it might change. So after RS, if there's a demand for GRGR/DJA they might considering bringing it here too. Hopefully :)
GRGR looks just as modern and if not better than RP. You gals got this...Make it happen! :)

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
The official hashtag for today's episode peaked at no.3 and reached 18.2k tweets :clap: And Ya liked NY PH's post even though she wasn't tagged :love:
upload_2019-4-11_20-59-24.png

upload_2019-4-11_20-50-38.png
Cr NYPH

Sanya Lopez, an actress from GMA, posted LR on her story with the caption "What is Kuya's (P') name?", referring to Na. I'm guessing she's also shook by Na's handsomeness hehe
upload_2019-4-11_20-53-28.png
Cr sanyalopez IG story & NYPH for the translation

I really hope DJA & GRGR air in the Philippines at some point, it makes no sense to miss out those 2 lakorns.

Last edited:
ABS-CBN and GMA always have varying data when it comes to ratings lol like ABS will report that they beat GMA and GMA will report otherwise haha. Just to put everything in context, ABS really generally has more viewers and is still considered the top network. That's why initially we (Pinoy fans) wanted LR to air on ABS instead of GMA. But we are nonetheless very happy with GMA and how they promote LR/NY here.

For local primetime shows, it usually ranges from 20s-30s and can peak at 40s if it's really that phenomenal. But for imported shows (Korean, Chinese, Thai, etc), it's really usually single digit numbers only. LR is probably one of GMA's best performing Asianovelas considering the ratings for its first two eps. And got better pilot ratings than the other lakorns and will most likely be the highest rating lakorn eventually (claiming it!). It's a good sign considering lakorns aren't that popular yet in the PH compared to kdramas. I am just so happy that NY is getting all this attention in my homeland :icon12:
WOW our NYPhilippines fc president see you at the VIP seat of teeruk's concert:love::aaaaa::cheer: