[Ch3] Lookmai Kong Por Series: Tai Rom Bai Pak

fun

Expired Sarnie
In reality it is quite creepy but when Jim watched Noonaa sleep, it got me cheesing.

I am waiting to see when Jim gets on his knee in front of her parent. Can't wait to see all the romance soon before another storm hits. I wonder why does Jim mother hate her fam so much. I know I am getting ahead but the teaser just got me curious.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
fun said:
@Huajaikaungtur- Puen isnt good looking but he grows on you. I don't understand much Thai but it is easy to follow and watch. O. Top of that it is hilarious. The bickering is adorable.
i think Puen his okay for a newbie too bet soon his more promoted hope his a primetime pra'ek one day and talking about Sara she's adorable despite she's older than Puen they look so cute 
like James J with Punch 

credit as tagged

cecilia

Staff member
I think his mother just don't like the country life .. whereas his father loves it ... and now, Noona will convince Jim to stay there too

fun

Expired Sarnie
Ceci I sort of guess that too. Since this is a series within a series, I expect this to run 15-20 episode instead of 25+. So hopefully there will be other issues other than that. Well I lied, soeone.is out to destroy their coconut farm.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Fun, I heard your call ehhe Didn't this was already airing although I did see it on somrak's IG lol
I think the pra'ek is very handsome and Chinese looking. I did kinda stalk his IG just to see what type of person he is lol
At first glance, I thought he was Toni, but turns out he wasn't. Just knowing that both Art and Sara are in the same series kills me T________________T
oh wells, can't wait to start on this.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Wow. Puen is actually pretty handsome in motion. Lol. He needs to tame his hair though. I've kind of been skimming through this. I don't have much patience as before. I just fast forward to Sara and Puen's scenes. Totally see the moralistic aspect of this lakorn. The script focuses on natural preservation and the value of quality production. Basically agriculture. 

fun

Expired Sarnie
^ I love Art and Sara too. I somehow got interested seeing the teaser and promotional clips of this one. I was not too fond of Puen but oh mae jao he is so yummy lol I guess talent changes one perception haha

Two days ago I came upon this clip.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
fun said:
^ I love Art and Sara too. I somehow got interested seeing the teaser and promotional clips of this one. I was not too fond of Puen but oh mae jao he is so yummy lol I guess talent changes one perception haha

Two days ago I came upon this clip.

HAHAA girl you got me cracking up !!!! I can't wait to watch ep.1 to see what you're talking about....eeekkks... :woot:  :woot2:  :woot:  :drools:
Thanks for sharing the clip, Ima get on it right now 

cecilia

Staff member
I still don't get how her friend doesn't know that the two 'suppose' kissing lovers are Noona and Jim .. beats me!!

I wanna see their wedding scene at the same beach that they got stuck at .. with the wind shirt and soap bar.  

fun

Expired Sarnie
Her friend is beyond stupid lol when she saw Noona outfit, she still didnt get it lol

That elevator scene was hilarious. Despite their differences, they were willing to cooperate so that their faces cannot be seen.

I find it refreshing that nang ek is playing the role of pra ek. Shedoes the saving when he drowned and caught a fish. She even built a fire. Now I will carry a lighter wrapped in plastic everywhere I go just in case haha

fun

Expired Sarnie
Im starting to pity those soap bars lmao I dont know how many times they were dropped.

But in todays episode there just wasnt enough Jim and noona scenes.

My fav scene from today was when Minnie lean toward Jim but she was quite slow and fell to the ground instead. Haha what an embarrassment. loved how noona suddenly appeared and got all jelly but very stubborn to admit it keke

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
So far I am enjoying this lakorn. I really like the projection in Puen's voice ^^ He's not too bad of an actor considering that this is his first lakorn and I can't believe Sara is older than he is.  I couldn't stop laughing during the scene when Noona kept changing her positions when her dad walked in her room hahaha She's basically suffocating Jim by covering his face with the blanket and her hand...gahh that was hilarious :lolyup:  :lolyup:  :lolyup: The bickering between Noona and Jim is also cute and entertaining ahha I'm glad to see Boom playing these kind of motherly roles again instead of being the crazy, money hunger mom/mia noi. She def has that sex appeal thing going on in most of her lakorns but i like seeing her like this more. 

fun

Expired Sarnie
Smilez at on point, it looked as if she sat on Jim. I kept wondering if she was suffocating Jim with her butt in his face until the camera zoomed in, it was actually her hands pushing his face down.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
@fun,
AHHAHA after all, Jim's head was behind Noona's bum ehhe
I can't believe Noona already got to see Jim's little brother lol that was so unexpected....I mean especially the fact that those two don't even get along...
he was just as shock as she was ahhaha who knew she was going to turn back ^^ Whoaaa, he just took off his briefs tho keke just like that  :dance3:

I like looking at Jim............ :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  hahaha 

cecilia

Staff member
^the funny part was .. he looked at his little brother and shrugged his shoulder after lmao This Reminds me of what James Ji said in RSR "I'm not little anymore, you saw how big i grew as he grab onto a banana and start peeling it off" lmao

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
@ceci, haahhaahhah Chanamon seeing Itt's little brother made me cry with laughter too haaha lol at him eating his banana gahhh guys can be sucha tease....there's many scenes like these in lakorns...I would create a topic on it but it would be a little too weird haahah

I didn't get the chance to watch ep6 yet :( ...fun did say there wasn't that much scenes of Na and Jim so I'll watch it toms when ep7 airs so I can watch back to back hehehe

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I'm hoping to watch this lakorn once I'm done with fall semester in 2 weeks. I watched a little bit of one of the episodes sometime last week and thought it was funny. It was when he and she slept on the same bed. LOL I love Sara so I'm definitely going to tune in..soon. 555 I'm not sure about Puen as of now but since many of you ladies are saying that he's not so bad, I'm willing to give him a chance. Hehe. :) He's not bad looking though. Hopefully he'll make me like him too. :) 

fun

Expired Sarnie
I did not get the chance to watch episode 7 fully. Was watching it here and there. Basically it played while I was doing something else. But there's lots of Jim and Noona for sure.

I somehow like it that Jim calls her Lanna instead of her play name Noona. It makes it special like he is the only one who calls her by her full name. Looks like there's a lot of jealousy going on. Will definitely go back to rewatch it tomorrow before I start on 8. It feels nice to be laid off from work. I have a lot of spare time LOL 

These new batch of lakorns is just overwhelming, it's like it knows that I am laid off so they decided to air all the ones that capture my attention. There's Wimarn Mapraw (although I am still stuck on 2, it's not because of the lakorn but because I do not like watching it on Youku or Ch7 website, I prefer YT or Dailymotion which doesn't have it. Damnmit Ch7 you and your damn copyrights), Samee (haven't watched the recent episode, waiting on subs), Ruk Sud Rit and now this too. 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Jim his starting to like Noona he get so jealous now his friend is also liking Noona too