[Ch3] Majurat See Nam Pueng (Broadcast Thai)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
lover123 said:
i swear these pd/director love rape/almost scene more then  willing scene cuz almost all lakorn i watch have rape or almost scene in them.

I know! Aren't they so weird! They like R scenes, but they don't want kissing/willing scenes??? What are they thinking!

yuijbj

sarNie Hatchling
Never thought Ken could be this funny. LOL  
(I just got into his drama a few weeks ago.)

Yes love when he talked about his sons.   And about his ideal job, director.  LOL

little22

sarNie Juvenile
I've been missing out on this lakorn talk due to no internet cus my neighbor house got burn down and the wires were damage I almost didn't have my home either.  It was so close to my home the wooden fence got burn down along with the precious fruit trees I just bought.  the gutter to the house got melted.  My metal gazebo got burnt thru the roof it's not good anymore It took them 2 weeks to get it fixed but seems like a long long time.  I can't live without internet I admit. I was thinking about renting MSNP at the movie rentals but now and days not much that does that anymore.  Now I catch up to my fav lakorn atm MSNP Ken and Pichy are so sweet

Ajart AKfc

sarNie Egg
hello everyone..i'm new here..i always read all the comment about MSN...yes..MSN is sweet drama...i like so this couple in MSN..but i one to ask..why today i can't access viki.com?? i want to watch Majurat see nampueng epd 11 with eng sub.. :(..

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Hope everyone and everything else is fine for you...

Anyway, haven't been on viki so I don't really know what its like now...let me go check.

Ajart AKfc

sarNie Egg
phatman said:
Hope everyone and everything else is fine for you...

Anyway, haven't been on viki so I don't really know what its like now...let me go check.
thank you phatman..nice to meet you all in here..i'm okay with all

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Ajart AKfc said:
hello everyone..i'm new here..i always read all the comment about MSN...yes..MSN is sweet drama...i like so this couple in MSN..but i one to ask..why today i can't access viki.com?? i want to watch Majurat see nampueng epd 11 with eng sub.. :(..
welcome to Asianfuse and welcome to join us 

kodocha

sarNie Juvenile
hello since i always reading your comment i joined  :dance1: and Namtan i cant wait to see her in another lakorn she is cuty and i am sure she will be big after she make more lakorns 

lover123

sarNie Hatchling
phatman said:
I know! Aren't they so weird! They like R scenes, but they don't want kissing/willing scenes??? What are they thinking!
that why i dont get these guy/woman sometime. one would believe the willing scene would be better then the r-scene.
@little22. hello sad to hear that your home almost got burn.

hippo

sarNie Adult
I'm a little late but the last 2 eps were soooo❤❤❤❤
Past was just so cute and so sweet. Always touching her and holding her....spazzzz
And when he wore the clothes she prepared for him....eheheheh....cute!
And the pic of the prince he stuck on her family pic!....I wish that scene was a little longer, we didn't hear her response.

They cut out a lot!
I just realised whilst watching the opening credits and some old bts.
There is a scene where they dance together when he forces her to dance with the Hmong people and pooka wee is suppose to push pat to go dance with her to, but they cut it out

This has 15 eps total, son and Patricia's Lakorn will air on the 2nd July after this.....
Only 3 eps left till the end
I'm ready for the missunderstandings and can't wait to see how sweet the end will be.
Not long till Monday