[Ch3] Majurat See Nam Pueng (Broadcast Thai)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Oh gosh! I wish my mother was in love with Sawan Biang! She doesn't like it ! I guess it was too hardcore for her. ahahah! xD

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Haha Rose...And how i wish my mother is Anne's fans..lol...
Anyway,i so cannot wait for the fitting...opening...bla bla..
or at least a confirmation from Anne or Ken...

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
LOL atm my mom is watching Jam Loey Rak too HAHAHAHA too funnyy.
OT ><

she's def. going to be asking me about the updates of this lakorn !!
she's been waiting for another one.
Can't wait for confirmation too.
ALl of us once again are going to stay upppp all night spamming here LOL
sighsss 365 days <3

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
LOL atm my mom is watching Jam Loey Rak too HAHAHAHA too funnyy.
OT ><

she's def. going to be asking me about the updates of this lakorn !!
she's been waiting for another one.
Can't wait for confirmation too.
ALl of us once again are going to stay upppp all night spamming here LOL
sighsss 365 days <3
tell your mum that Ken and Anne will be in this lakorn tell her enjoy all the fun
seeing KA again and u too na kha Smilez :party:

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Gosh smilez...i miss 365 moment......
Staying all night,being perverted :pervie:,talking with you gals,waiting Jin to posted summary...all things..i miss it so much........

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Staying all night,being perverted :pervie:,talking with you gals,waiting Jin to posted summary...all things..i miss it so much........
Dila i have all the collection of KA lakorn I've been watching over and over again :heart: :heart: never get tired of seeing them

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah Alice..i have all of it...
But too bad that it just from youtube..
I wish CH3 make it into DVD with subtitle..
I'm sure i'll force my mother to watch it if its in DVD ...

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
But i don't want to be soooo excited until its really really confirm that KA in here.........
But like tinah said,the chances are high because they are familiar to each other & i bet Khun Nong really want KA in here not other couple just like Nok Jariya want KA in 365 & she's waiting them for almost 1 year.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Yeah Alice..i have all of it...
But too bad that it just from youtube..
I wish CH3 make it into DVD with subtitle..
I'm sure i'll force my mother to watch it if its in DVD ...
I've got some from youtube too and 1-2 from DVD

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
But i don't want to be soooo excited until its really really confirm that KA in here.........
But like tinah said,the chances are high because they are familiar to each other & i bet Khun Nong really want KA in here not other couple just like Nok Jariya want KA in 365 & she's waiting them for almost 1 year.
Broadcast and like some other good company in Ch3 they like to chose their cast carefully
and favourite onscreen pair just like they will do with Anne other lakorn Mam kaem dang
they have to chose a good pra'ek for Anne that is why the news is on hold.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
They never ever make a mistake if they choose KA...
Anyway,i'm excited for this one more than MGD...
So dissapointed of MGD!!!!!!!!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
yeah,no doubt!!!
you know what sis....
yesterday i'm a bit sad because KA lost in Nataraj Award but i was super duper happy that Mr Jungle didn't win!!!!
:weep: i know not KA :girlmad: yeah :thumbsup: glad Mr Jungle didn't a relief.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
I miss those nights too!!!! I felt like we all got super closer thanks to our love 4 KA!

My mom LOVES SSH cuz it was super funny and anne was too cute! She never got into SB.

Anyways, i also cant wait 4 some confirmation even tho im pretty confident bout this 1. I still hope to get an english summary of the old 1 =)

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
I miss those nights too!!!! I felt like we all got super closer thanks to our love 4 KA!

My mom LOVES SSH cuz it was super funny and anne was too cute! She never got into SB.

Anyways, i also cant wait 4 some confirmation even tho im pretty confident bout this 1. I still hope to get an english summary of the old 1 =)

yeah,i'm confident too but i just want to hear some confirmation to put away my worry feeling...
cee,you can read the summary at KA Forum..
Anon said,the old version was so different from the novel and not so goot,but the novel is great...
The old version not a slap/kiss but Khun Nong said it slap/kiss... :dance1: