[Ch3] Majurat See Nam Pueng (Broadcast Thai)

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
I cant wait 2 c Kawee again! Dila, i wonder if KA sometimes forget they're not in a lakorn and wen they c each other in reality they r use 2 kissing as a way of saying hello/goodbye! LoL im going overboard now!

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Err the :baby-scene-pop-corn: will born from :r-scene-pop-corn: or :w-scene-pop-corn: ???? :rolleyes1: :pervie:
Its not in the novel, but if they do decide 2 give us a baby it cud be from both the :r-scene-pop-corn: and the :w-scene-pop-corn: Combined!!

tracy88520

sarNie Adult
:coverlaf: :coverlaf: OMG,you gals are already spamming like crazy here!!!Haha...the spamming brings back my 365 fever!!!I missed that!! :dance2: :dance2:
But I don't want to be too excited now,I hate disappointments!!!!!The rumors disappointed me over and over again!!!I really don't wanna be disappointed one more time!!!

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Oh you girls are so silly! xD I hope that it will be confirmed soon. I hope that they do change it from the old version to the novel instead.
They should add in a little bonus, aka the BABY.
I don't want to be disappointed too but i'm keeping my hopes up. :)
&AHAHA! You ladies are so mean. Laughing at 'Mr. Jungle.' LOL
I miss those good old 365 DOL days. We're definitely going to do that again. Spammin' ! ahaha
Sometimes I wonder why people said 365 DOL is bad when they've never watch it. Like Seriously? You're just gonna take peoples words for it?!
People can never be serious. =.=" lol

Haha Rose...And how i wish my mother is Anne's fans..lol...
Anyway,i so cannot wait for the fitting...opening...bla bla..
or at least a confirmation from Anne or Ken...
Ahaha It's okay. As long as we all Love KA. <3 ahaha
But yeah. Same here! :D

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Gosh! the virus attack me again after its missing for a few month..
Now,i got that virus again..
I can't sleep...everyday think about it..
Its KA VIRUS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Make me rewatch all their lakorn,BTS clip,awards show together especially SB...

I thought i'm the only one that only watch Anne's lakorn but my friend more worst than me.. :coverlaf:
She only watch KA lakorn...
And when i told her about this lakorn..
She said 'finally,she got thai lakorn fever again'...lol..

tracy88520

sarNie Adult
I once again havee the 365 vibee..
Hi Tracyyyyyyyy LOL (=

soo freaking excited !!
:coverlaf: :coverlaf: Haha,Only KA can bring us together!!!!!
I wish they can have one lakorn per year,so we can get together and spam like tomorrow is the last day of the world!!!! :rockon: :rockon:

tracy88520

sarNie Adult
Gosh! the virus attack me agaib after its missing for a few month..
Now,i got that virus again..
I can't sleep...everyday think about it..
Its KA VIRUS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Make me rewatch all their lakorn,BTS clip,awards show together especially SB...
:coverlaf: :coverlaf: Dila,don't be too crazy la
You need the energy to spam with us later on!!!! :dance1: :dance1:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
:coverlaf: :coverlaf: Dila,don't be too crazy la
You need the energy to spam with us later on!!!! :dance1: :dance1:
Omg Tracy and Dila u two are a bunch of funny girls :coverlaf: and crazily hyped up
when it comes to KA lakorn. i feel the KA virus myself too. :dance3: :faint:

tinah

sarNie Coma
cant believe we are gonna see Anne play a twin again for the 3rd time! and its with ken lol just like their first lakorn together

i think this is gonna be based on the novel and not the lakorn because the storyline to the novel is a slap/kiss while the lakorn wasn't..it sounds totally different from each other

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
I love Khun Nong..i love her sooo much that make our KA comeback..
I didn't expect KA will reunite this soon (well....not so soon for lover but soon for hater) :rolleyes1:

I hope if Anne play twins,both of them a strong..not the older strong but the younger weak like Rang Ngao..

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^dila, the good twin isn't weak like in "rang ngao" shes actually gonna be someone who fights back but the thing is, she gives in to her older sister. nat translated the summary