[Ch3] Manee Dan Suaang (Broadcast Thai)

Asy

sarNie Immature
lol at first I thought this lakorn for evening. then its broadcast thai, so it would be prime time, actually its for evening after all lmao. b/c I thought the production that produce the lakorns for prime time won't produce for evening and vice versa lmao.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Saw ep.1, ahhh.. Sara so pretty&cute as nangfah. so glad she get to be n'ek again, and hope continue to be so too. love her since lakorn "naikrajork" with Dan. i like n'ek name in here "ratsamichilotorn" aka"chilo" sound nice,never heard n'ek with this name before. love the ost too.

amy80

sarNie Hatchling
CR-http://mzrecap.wordpress.com/2012/07/20/manee-dansuang/

Manee DanSuang

July 20, 2012 by mzrecap

Starring: Sara Legge & Art P.
Airing: July 20, 2012
Summary: Sara plays a naughty angel. Since she’s always playing around, she was thrown in the human world as a woman. Her mission is to make the community better. Art is a handsome police man and works at the same company as Sara. He saw her working her magic and thought Sara was a ghost of some sort. Not this is enough tragic but devils and people from hell came to take Sara for a test. This lakorn is going to be a chaotic comedy. It’ll also be in the general of Christian since it involves Angels & Devils.
———————————————
Opening Title:

———————————————
I’m not really sure about their names yet but here I go.

Whenever Sara goes pass Art, he gets this feeling, a great feeling that always makes him fly.

Thats what you call “Soulmate”
Art & Sara met a couple times in episode 1.
Art was driving to a party. On the middle of his way their, Sara popped out right in front of his car. Art quickly turned his car towards a tree.

He became mad and got out his car. Just when he was about to ask what was wrong with that girl, Sara wasn’t there. He explained it to his friend and they thought he was crazy!
Finally, this is the actual time! Sara went inside Art’s room looking for something.
Suddenly the lights turned on. Sara got caught! Art told her to turn around and freeze.

Art fell into her beauty. Sadly Sara had the ruin the moment. She told him she wasn’t doing anything. Art didnt believe her. Sara didn’t really care and just walked away.
Art held his gun out and told her to stop once more. Sara was about to mak the gun disappear but something went wrong. Her magic isn’t working.
Sara ran out the door and hid. Art followed her and got hit. Art fainted! Sara got so scare!
Sara: Are you okay? Please don’t die? You can’t die? No! No! No!
She kept thinking and lean closer to Art.
Sara: I have to do it! No! Yeah! No! I have to!

Art opened his eyes and saw what Sara was doing! He bit her nose!
Aha! First I thought they kiss burger nose became red!
Anyways Sara’s friend came and made Art fall asleep. He’d think it was all just a dream.
Well, we have ourself a joop-joop! Sara had to ruin the wedding. Art got mad and followed her. Not beware of what was ahead, Sara and Art’s face pushed against each other, with lips to lips.

Awe
Adorable !

mzrecap
Yes this is their first lakorn together & I’ll just be recaping their scenes.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I like this lakorn so far. Sara is so pretty. Love when Art bit her nose. haha I thought he was going to kiss her but I was wrong. haha
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvrE1U0wDIo

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
As i was waiting for the Olympic 2012 opening to starts I still got like 2 hours left until it goes on so
I decided to watch episode 1 and o m g, Art and Sara are so cute. Esp Sara. hahaha..Anyway,I
totally thought they kiss but nope he just bite her on the nose. AHahhaha... It got me screaming.
Whatever it was close to the kiss at least at the end they kissed.hahah..

Anyway,Amy80, thanks for the recaps of their scenes. But i think this is their second lakorn
together. Because if i;m remember it right they would both in Suay Rerd Cherd Sod together as the second
pair. :D Unless what you mean is this is their first nang'ek and pra;ek role together that i
misread it. haha.. :D

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I totally love Sara and Art in here together more than in SRCS. Totally forgot that they were together in there. LOL But I mean both was good. They're just way more cuter in here. :D
I love how Art was comforting Sara when she was sleeping on her bed. He's so funny yet so cute! :D
Oh! And OMG! I love the way they dress Sara in this lakorn. All her outfits are so dang cute. So fashionable. And of course because she looks great in them. Hehhe....

I am totally enjoying this lakorn so far. Finally got the chance to catch up yesterday. Can't wait to see the next episode on Monday. ):
Honestly. The most annoying people in this lakorn is the second girl and the bad guy. The way he talks is so bad when he's trying to talk evil or mean. To me it's bad. As for the girl, I understand in a way but omg. She's so...Blahhh! LOL But whatever. Heheh. :D

suayrerdcherdsode

sarNie Adult
@roselovesice: Yeah I totally agree! They're soo cute together! And yes, Sara's outfits in here are super adorable! I just love those one pair of shoes that she wore, I think they're kinda like boots.
That Asurej dude from hell needs to take some acting classes because he kinda overacts to me.