[Ch3] Manee Sawad (Good Feeling)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ really? i don't see it lol..

that's odd, i thought i posted here before .. but anyways, i don't mind the two.. aun is actually a quite good actor.. his looks aren't that great but he's the type that grows onto you over time :) la la la..

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
Well I think they resemble eachother but I think Huang Xiao Ming is way hotter. Anyways, the only lakorn that I have seen of Aun is in Dok Som See Thong.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Aun is a good actor. I used to not like him very much but after LPLR i actually grew to like him and i went back to watch Sarb Poosa. He's not that bad looks wise and acting wise.

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
Haha yah,give me one too. :drools:
Can't wait to see more pic.
Love Rita but really wish it was another p'ek.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
wish the pra'ek can change to P'Rome but then again the bothering is Good Feeling
oh damn Rita has a nice slim body with lovely curve and she's tall and her sexy long
legs btw Rita updated profile @her FC Rita she's 173cm man she's even taller than
Yaya and Marie Cherry also around there too but only a few inches shorter

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
omg P'Chai his in here too

credit dadanamthip IG
damn Good Feeling they good at doing casting but can't they make their directing well
like casting too :scratchhead2:

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
The pics look so epic. Hope this is somewhat good. Yay!!! Chai is here, more the reason to watch this, love the guy!

tinah

sarNie Coma
looks like a 3 way love triangle! chais probably gonna be bad just by looking at his eyes lol

thanks

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I don't like it when Chai is rai, i hated him in Lady Yaowarat.

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
SHIZZZZZZZZZZ CHAI again! But he's like more than I could ask for a pra'rai :thumbsup: He's totally rocked in Roy Mai, if there's an award for the baddest guy in lakorn, I'd totally give to him, and if there's the gay-est guy in lakorn it'd totally for his equally versatile brother, Mick! (sorry kinda off topic)

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult

so tall so tall i'm about to faint so tall *repeating *hiding in the corner :faint: <_<

cr. verasalon's ig

this stylist seriously is like the most hyped one, she's got some lakorns in her list to be styled :mellow:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i know im gonna love the wardrobe in here :D
and whoot whoot.. p'Chai is gonna be in here too!!
you just gotta love him! such a great actor..
Aun looks pretty good here too though :)
Rita.. she just looks flawless!!! <3<3<3

Katerine

Butterfly123
Darn the wardrobe is good!! Chai and Aun are both handsome <3
Rita is stunningly beautiful!
but still suck its a good feeling lakorn, i for one have no good feeling when it comes to good feelings >.<