[Ch3] Manee Sawad (Good Feeling)

Tuyah

sarNie Egg
Wow, the pics look so hot. Can't wait for this lakorn, I also did like them in their last lakorn. I also like that Rita is mostly dressed in hot and good-looking clothes in her lakorns. Usually the N'ek wears the boring clothes, there are rare lakorn where N'ek's dresses are hot, that doesn't suit the prim and proper image.

somp9

sarNie Adult
I like their first lakorn, so hope this lakorn is good. Rita always wears nice clothes in most of her lakorns.
what is the story line about?

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Rita's totally rocking that Herve Leger dress. I think it's her body type too, clothes just hang well on her. Other lakorns/n'eks have had some nice wardrobe too but somehow she rocks her outfits. I don't mind Aun either. He's not the best looking guy but he had chem with Rita in that first lakorn of theirs.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Rita is so pretty! Chai looks really good in here, I like the way he dress. The other girl must be supporting, she looks cute too.

Thanks. Rita is just gorgeous in that gown.

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
Chai said that it's like fantasi lakorn, so we have to wait and see what the story line is like.
Anyway love Rita, she is one pretty lady. :crush:

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Wow I miss Aun and Rita together I love them...oh and Chai in here too love him as well hahaha

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Rita is a goddess. Wow, Jessie Jessica is so beautiful here. Love her look but she got really bad eye bags. Chai is the only decent looking guy in this lakorn.