❤ [Ch3] Meuan Khon La Faak Fah (Maker J) : Andrew G / Matt P

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Mahalo said:
Even Anne said no one really contacts her for lakorns. I think it's because they're old now. The last one she was contacted for they couldn't find a fitting p'ek for her.
That is like the saddest thing about the Thai industry. Their nam nao lakorns from 50 years ago are still being remade with little changes. The Thai industry caters to nothing but youngsters. Well, that's reality for a lot of other foreign industries but it's more common in the Thai industry.

Why don't Thai producers/directors/executives try to think outside of the box more than twice in a while? Lol The Thai industry is always saying how their lakorns are just as good as international ones, some I may say, so why don't they move along with the world? There are plenty of actressses/actors/celebrities who represent a certain age group that are still unmarried. Why aren't lakorns following their lives, telling their stories? They're realistic because I mean, we have live examples. Haha. I think it would be fun, entertaining, refreshing, and not nam nao. But nope, Thai lakorns are always about revenge, the poor and the rich, fake marriages, and remakes. That's why I really liked ARO until it went nowhere, but at least the concept was nice and new. Even Anne who is discriminated for her age now won't invest into a lakorn about the age group that no one wants to enter, 30's. Haha. If anything, wouldn't she know how it feels like to be unmarried at this age or her friends?

That's why I really liked Spinsters VS Casanovas, too. It was different. I like lakorns that just don't revolve around a standard pra'ake and nang'ake.

Anyway, that's my rant for today. I'm still waiting for that one Thai lakorn that wows me in this modern world.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
aiyaja said:
That's why I really liked Spinsters VS Casanovas, too. It was different. I like lakorns that just don't revolve around a standard pra'ake and nang'ake.

Anyway, that's my rant for today. I'm still waiting for that one Thai lakorn that wows me in this modern world.
Yes, Master One is the ONLY production who thinks outside of the box and targets issues that people are afraid to cover in their lakorns. That's why they're one of my favorite productions at Ch.3. Spinsters vs. Casanovas was truly different and relatable. It also gave people like Joy, Benz, and Vicky an opportunity to shine after being downgraded to n'rai due to their age and unpopularity. 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I think, they in their mind no one above the age of 20 can fall in love. And to add, the koo-jins of the world has taken over which consists of young people. A lot of viewers are shallow because once they see a few wrinkles here and there then they no longer care about seeing you as pranangs.

Thai industry don't have many original ideas...they remake a remake with no or little substance but to put popular leads in them hoping it would work...essentially that boils down to being in a stand still. It'll never go forward unless someone believe that a girl can be beautiful, sexy and capable of falling in love when they are in their 30s and still be the star. They can do something like sex in the city. But then again, they probably just remake it rather than doing something because they are creative.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, what is up with all of these young actresses in their late 20's to early 30's playing mommies? That's just sad. Then Ch. 7 has people in their early 20's playing parents. Omg!

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Well can u blame them? I mean look at Anne, it is hard to find her a suitable role and/or pra'eks. They can't keep the older pra'eks either because eventually they look too old to play with their younger nangeks as well. I think they need to make lakorns from novels that has a more mature storyline.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Hehe, that's what I'm saying, make more mature storylines about women in their mid-30's and men in their early 40's who aren't married yet. They have so much to offer. They may also present storylines where older women date younger men and the different types of older women and younger men relationships, not all of them are alike. Then they can do something about older men in their late 30's dating younger women and the hardships they go through, too. When it comes to real life stories, they're endless. Thai lakorns make it seem as if they have nothing else to produce, so they keep remaking and remaking, switching from channel to channel in the remakes. All of the storylines are so redundant and cheesy. And then who's bright ass idea to copy every single popular drama in the states and Korea? That's an epic fail for me. I'm okay with one or two remakes of foreign dramas but 10+? Isn't that a bit too much?

There are still some older pra'akes out there for Anne besides Ken and some, she's never worked with like Aun, Por T., Poh, Andrew, Ananda, Pope. Who knows, it may work, look at Anne and Peter.

As for the issue about Noon and the actress playing her mom in the last lakorn with Kong, they should have casted an older actress. We have tons of older actresses who will be more than willing to play a scene here and there for fun, who look old enough to be Noon's mom convincingly. However, it's in the person who does the casting. They want a current face even though it may not match age wise.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I hope it's not Great. I mean, it better not be lol. They don't need to be together every year. I know her fans love them together but come on...there are plenty of actors around that she hasn't play with yet. No need to recycle them every year.

If they are going to mixed it up...I don't think it's Great. Cause that ain't mixing it up.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Ntxawm_yyang said:
Pra'ek is Grate!
Where did you hear that?

Grate is only confirmed in the lakorn with Chippy. The title sounds almost the same. He is not in this.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
That is 2-3 years too soon. Unless they come out and confirmed it then I don't believe it. Besides wouldn't Great be too busy?

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
Oh nono! No.. It can't be him. He's too busy..just read it make me shock.. Huh.. No prove so I don't want to believe it. Too soon for them to reunite.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
You can rule Na out because Matt says she's not pairing with him. She has two lakorns to film for next year. Matt didn't mention the names but I'm sure she is in here. Mark is booked too. All that's left is Pope. Lol. James Ma has Anne's lakorn and a lakorn with Margie.   

http://news.sanook.com/1901814/