❤ [Ch3] Meuan Khon La Faak Fah (Maker J) : Andrew G / Matt P

momotea

sarNie Juvenile
mark only booked raknakara which will start next May b/c taew is not available.
he will start a new lakorn soon after BA closed.

a thread in pantip said he will work with mint nutwara but not as a pairing.so people guessing maybe in this one since mint is kind a favorite of nok j.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Mahalo said:
He has BA, Kleun Cheewit, and Rak Nakara. Chances are still low in my opinion. No Mark. Omg. 0_0
No Mark...if it is this will be the first lakorn of Matt I will skip :( if she doesn't match with Na no way she would match with Mark...talking about young looking she would not only not look good in body size with him but face wise she will be a big sister for sure....pass

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
byebye said:
No Mark...if it is this will be the first lakorn of Matt I will skip :( if she doesn't match with Na no way she would match with Mark...talking about young looking she would not only not look good in body size with him but face wise she will be a big sister for sure....pass
I'm already upset he got casted in Kleun Cheewit. If he takes this one too I'm going to just drop dead. Jk. He's not worth dying over. Lol. 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Kleun Cheewit was one of my favorite...I was disappointed it went to him cause I don't mind a remake of it now I could not bring myself to watch it.

I just can't take him seriously...so to save me from having a high blood pressure I shall pass all his dramas lol

momotea

sarNie Juvenile
Mahalo said:
I'm already upset he got casted in Kleun Cheewit. If he takes this one too I'm going to just drop dead. Jk. He's not worth dying over. Lol. 
lmao,I always want he can work with matt ,I am exciting if p'ek is mark.
BA will close soon maybe before Dec,KC will keep shooting to next year,they haven't done that much scenes.
Taew now is shooting Nakee and will start the lakorn with James Ji soon.So raknakara will start after next may for sure.
Mark has high chance in this,his schedule Thu-Sun will be free after BA closed,I am exciting for this lol

I saw Matt interview too. So I'm sure she's in this lakorn. I'm glad she still in here. Gosh rooting so much who will be her pek hope they will reveal it soon. I knew Nadech was too good to be true but I will still wish for this couple. Wanna see Matt&Nadech pair up in Anne's new lakorn even though the chances are slim. I hope it's Pope with Matt in here then. I'm not fond of Mark either and I'm disappointed that he was in KleunChewit too. But if turn out its him I can bear with it, at least some one new with Matt I'm ok with it and he's young so it's good cuz usually she get to pair up with veterans so pairing with actor around her age is nice to see. I can look pass the face difference even though Matt may look older than Mark but I'm ok with it cuz I watch her with James Ma and I was ok with it too. I was thinking if it can't be Nadech or Ken T. Then I want Mai warit with Matt will be so interesting cuz he never play this type of role before will be so refreshing to see.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Mahalo said:
Lol careful, someone might start wishing for the matchup just to see us drop dead haha.

Mark won't be in here since this is a Maker's family production and Mint N won't be in any lakorn with him if she could help it :)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
So Andrew should finish filming his lakorn with Bella according to her IG. He's done his lakorn with Ice so he's only filming one lakorn atm. His other lakorn with True won't start until next year because they're still trying to find a n'ek for him. I hope he's in here!!!!! Please, please, pleaseeeeee.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Lol careful, someone might start wishing for the matchup just to see us drop dead haha.

Mark won't be in here since this is a Maker's family production and Mint N won't be in any lakorn with him if she could help it :)
Anything is possible because his babyface self is in demand.....Since no one can get Barry, they go for him. 

Someone hint that they heard is not the young pek but will be veteran pek with Matt which is also good too but just not confirm yet. But then Andrew will have a new lakorn with Janie again so sound like he book. hope it's not Smart or Poh it'll be a nightmare for me. Is Pope consider veteran pek? It can be him cuz he have only 1 lakorn with Bella and his lakorn with Diana may be done soon. So I think high chances can be Pope,I hope it's him will be interesting and a new role to see him play as a mean pek.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
What if it was Pong? Lol he's in Plerng Boon so he might also take another lakorn with ch3.

If all else fails I will be ok with Grate. I know that they're in too many lakorns together that it is getting a bit annoying but heck I rather see her and Grate then say her and Mark. I don't want to see her with Mario either, they just don't fit.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
No way it's Pong. He was indecisive about accepting Plerng Boon since he has work in China and OneHD. He's doing Maker a favor by accepting that one lakorn. He also has one lakorn with Noon right now. Overload for him. I'm glad because I don't like his acting.