❤ [Ch3] Meuan Khon La Faak Fah (Maker J) : Andrew G / Matt P

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Man, I would love to see Matt and Fair pair up in this one, if they can't get Ken T or Andrew.

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
Right!! Didn't think about fair. Hahaha.. Don't forget chances might change.. Maybe they still hide the praek all this time because they want to introduce Fair and make all of us surprise. I don't want to put more hope with Ken T because he probably filming the cupids next year and he may refuse to be in this lakorn if this lakorn also filming next year. ..Good luck for Fair Gundon!!.. Susu na..
Now I might hope for Fair and Pope to be in this lakorn...

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I know this is impossible since he didn't renew his contract with channel 3 but if they go with a veteran and no hope of me getting Andrew, I would not mind Aum being in here. I didn't like their first lakorn cause it was boring as hell. It was all about brothers not getting along and barely any romance but I really like the way Aum looks at his n'eks lol. He has those eyes that seemed to pierce through them.

Yeah, no chance it being fair because he's fairly new lol. Didn't it said, someone her fans has been cheering for? I don't even know who they are cheering for but the ones I am cheering for ain't happening so mine doesn't count :) But Fair would be (Great) :pervie:

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
No no stop byebye, don't say him or else you know who will be in here spamming about the other you know who.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I'd love for it to be Fair because I want to see him play a mean role again. They'll be so hot together. However, Nok Jariya already reserved someone's queue and Fair was just contacted so bummer. I hope it's not he who shall not be named.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
byebye said:
If I continue do you think someone wants to throw tomatoes at me?
You'll get the whole farm hahaha

Mahalo said:
I'd love for it to be Fair because I want to see him play a mean role again. They'll be so hot together. However, Nok Jariya already reserved someone's queue and Fair was just contacted so bummer. I hope it's not he who shall not be named.
lol Love it!!!

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
We can cross out James Ma as a candidate because rumor is that he's going to work with Jett's Maker Group in a remake. Omg, like who is the p'ek in here?!?

From KCL: @นอกจากเรื่อง อาคม แล้ว แว่วว่ามาพระเอกชื่อดัง เจมส์ มาร์ ตัดสินใจลงอีกเรื่องของผู้จัด “เจ็ท” ณัฐพงศ์ เป็นละครรีเมก ส่วนจะเป็นเรื่องอะไรอดใจรอนีดส์

Yeah waiting anxiously when they'll announce the pek They're taking a long time. I think maybe bcuz they are waiting for his schedule to be free. So chances can still be Mark. But I'm rooting for Pope. Wonder if it may be Shakrit since he work with this company before. I'm ok with him too, cuz his last lakorn with Matt wasn't great either.they need a redo lakorn.but then again I rather a young pek with her will be more refreshing to see the chemistry will happen more than with a veteran married man. For me a slap kiss lakorn is more hot when the pek/nek is around the same age group and both single. Fair is a good choice too but sadly the chances is so slim.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Awwww....if they are going with a youngster I don't mind it being James. Hmmmm...I wonder what remake he is going to be in.

I have a feeling the longer we wait we might be disappointed. And if it's the "guy" then yeah...disappointed :(

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I don't think it's Mark unless his lakorn with Pat is done filming. No idea how far they filmed. Does anyone know? I can search but I have no interest in doing so. 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
They have filmed that for a while now so they are probably have way through. And what other lakorn does he have? I hope he is booked out so he is not available for this. I want him to pair with other people favorites lol

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
He has the one with Yaya and Ruk Nakara with Taew and Mew. Why would he pick up three? Lol. Mark focus and do two. I don't want you to stress yourself out and not have time for Kim.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Mahalo said:
He has the one with Yaya and Ruk Nakara with Taew and Mew. Why would he pick up three? Lol. Mark focus and do two. I don't want you to stress yourself out and not have time for Kim.
Hahhaa...yeah, no time for a relationship is the number killer. So, he can take one or two lakorn the most and spend some quality time with his sweetheart. Remember they are the best koojin EVA so we don't want them to have any problems.

Rome won't be in here, Chakrit slim chance. Andrew is booked, James Ma is gone. Na, Ken P. Smart, Dome, Boy, Fair, lol I am basically listing all those I think doesn't have the slightest chance.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
I havent been following this thread so is Matt confirmed for sure? Is pra'ek the only one we're waiting to hear a confirmation from? I don't think Mark and Matt match either even if Mark is a tall guy, but appearance wise they are more like brother and older sister. Matt in my opinion matches someone older looking. Pope is short and not attractive. If Maker J can get Rome in here, that would be awesome!