❤ [Ch3] Meuan Khon La Faak Fah (Maker J) : Andrew G / Matt P

lovenk

sarNie Juvenile
Hi, I just find out about the lakorn Ka Badin, and I love it!!!!!!!!!!

Man, I love the lead actress Matt Peeranee so much. Now I am a big fan of her. Here is my list of favorite Thai actresses;

#1 Matt Peeranee and Anne T
#2 Kimberly Voltemas and Mew Nittha
#3 Mai Davika

For now, I only know 5 Thai actresses.

I can't wait for her new lakorn to come out.

Does anyone know Matt Peeranes's other lakorns?

Thank you.

D~D

sarNie Adult
Hi, I just find out about the lakorn Ka Badin, and I love it!!!!!!!!!!

Man, I love the lead actress Matt Peeranee so much. Now I am a big fan of her. Here is my list of favorite Thai actresses;

#1 Matt Peeranee and Anne T
#2 Kimberly Voltemas and Mew Nittha
#3 Mai Davika

For now, I only know 5 Thai actresses.

I can't wait for her new lakorn to come out.

Does anyone know Matt Peeranes's other lakorns?

Thank you.

Hello !!! are you new to the lakorn World? :)

My #1 girl rightt now is Mew!!!!! she adorable. :love::love::love:

If you like Matt a lot, Here is her page of lakorn- https://sharerice.com/index.php?title=Peeranee_Kongthai_(Matt)

Click on the the title and read what you like and watch it !!! :celebrate16:

lovenk

sarNie Juvenile
Hello !!! are you new to the lakorn World? :)

My #1 girl rightt now is Mew!!!!! she adorable. :love::love::love:

If you like Matt a lot, Here is her page of lakorn- https://sharerice.com/index.php?title=Peeranee_Kongthai_(Matt)

Click on the the title and read what you like and watch it !!! :celebrate16:
Yes and no. I actually started to watch Kimberly's lakorns, and then someone introduced me to watch Anne T's lakorns.
I found out about Mai Davika last year.
I find out about Mew Nittha beginning this year, and I recently find out about Matt Peeranee 3 weeks ago.
I love Thai lakorns.

Thank you for the link

D~D

sarNie Adult
Yes and no. I actually started to watch Kimberly's lakorns, and then someone introduced me to watch Anne T's lakorns.
I found out about Mai Davika last year.
I find out about Mew Nittha beginning this year, and I recently find out about Matt Peeranee 3 weeks ago.
I love Thai lakorns.

Thank you for the link
u welcome. I dont know if you had watch" Suparburoot Jutathep"- The Five brother series but I really recommend you to watch Mew's part '' Khun Chai Pawornruj ." You are going to fall madly in love with these two.

diann

sarNie Juvenile
They look great together! I'm glad is finally getting paired up with an older actor who's acting more experience. It's going to be great seeing them together cause Andrew is superb. It's funny cause I've always wanted them to pair up in the remake of sai roong and now they are but in a different remake. There's a rawr scene right? I hope khun nok don't take it off like she did in samee remake

Last edited:

lovenk

sarNie Juvenile
u welcome. I dont know if you had watch" Suparburoot Jutathep"- The Five brother series but I really recommend you to watch Mew's part '' Khun Chai Pawornruj ." You are going to fall madly in love with these two.
No, I have not watch The Five Brother series yet. I will definitely watch Mew's part.

So far, I have only watched Mew's lakorn with Nadech. I love everything about the lakorn, especially Mew. She just so adorable.
Since I am on vacation, I am going to hunt down all of Matt and Mew's lakorns.

Thank you for the lakorn.

Joy

sarNie Hatchling
There wasn't an r-scene in the original. He started to r her, but then he sweet talked her into sleeping with him.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
So finally this lakorn has a confirmed pairing already lol. This looks interesting. I've watched Andrew in MLM, he's really funny.
A fan girl turned actress in the name of Matt gets to work with Andrew. How amazing! :D

A Ken T.-Matt pairing would be good too. Hopefully they'll get to work together in the future.
So I guess there will be slap and kiss in this lakorn basing from the story?

sarN

sarNie Granny
There wasn't an r-scene in the original. He started to r her, but then he sweet talked her into sleeping with him.
It one of those 'force seduction' scene LOL , the mind said no but the body scream 'Yes'

diann

sarNie Juvenile
^^ that will work lol. I think r turn willing is better anyway cause the scene will last longer. Nowadays there's no r scenes in lakorn. I hope there's lots of kiss n slap.

diann

sarNie Juvenile
^^really. What lakorn is that. But it's not often like lakorn back then. Plus, it's usually short anyway

sarN

sarNie Granny
Well, honestly , I don't think there lots of rscene in lakorn if we compare to amount of lakorn release in a year , there only a hand full really vs thousand over the span of 30 years or so . It seen a lot b/c ... truth is , the MOST popular/famous lakorn contain them! LOL .

diann

sarNie Juvenile
Ahhh they look good together! Very compatible. I see a slap and kiss coming! Did Matt had to get engaged in here? But not with andrew

She's so gorgeous in the Thai traditional dress

Joy

sarNie Hatchling
Ahhh they look good together! Very compatible. I see a slap and kiss coming! Did Matt had to get engaged in here? But not with andrew

She's so gorgeous in the Thai traditional dress
I don't know about this version, but in the old version her friend gets married and she was the bridesmaid. This was when pa'ek couldn't stop staring at her.