❤ [Ch3] Meuan Khon La Faak Fah (Maker J) : Andrew G / Matt P

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
And now the wait begins. *sigh*

But I love my girl Matt so I will be patient.

Sidenote: I just watched the old one for the first time yesterday, and it's kind of...boring. I didn't even realize they were falling in love :/ is it just me?

Last edited:

lovenk

sarNie Juvenile
Ok, I just finished watching ep1 of Fai laung Fai. All I have to say is "Wow!!!!!!!!!!"

Matt is so stunning in the lakorn, and OMG her acting is perfection.

Man, all I can say is she just too gorgeous and talented.

I don't know who is going to be her future husband, but the guy who gonna marry her is going to be very lucky.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Ok, I just finished watching ep1 of Fai laung Fai. All I have to say is "Wow!!!!!!!!!!"

Matt is so stunning in the lakorn, and OMG her acting is perfection.

Man, all I can say is she just too gorgeous and talented.

I don't know who is going to be her future husband, but the guy who gonna marry her is going to be very lucky.
I liked episode 1 of FLF and I think it might have been about episode 5 or 6 where I started not to care lol. But yes, Matt's pretty in there and she has some fierce outfits on. I think the fashion show was my favorite part. She was a perfection of a bitchy n'ek without being over the top. Girl can moves them eyebrows a certain way and she's evil lol

As far as her boyfriend goes, Matt is utterly picky. A long time ago they interviewed her about her ideal man and she wants one like her father. To put it short when she was describing what she wants in a man she literally wants a Saint. I'm like good luck...but she did found him I guessed because she has been dating her boyfriend since she was like 14.

lovenk

sarNie Juvenile
I liked episode 1 of FLF and I think it might have been about episode 5 or 6 where I started not to care lol. But yes, Matt's pretty in there and she has some fierce outfits on. I think the fashion show was my favorite part. She was a perfection of a bitchy n'ek without being over the top. Girl can moves them eyebrows a certain way and she's evil lol

As far as her boyfriend goes, Matt is utterly picky. A long time ago they interviewed her about her ideal man and she wants one like her father. To put it short when she was describing what she wants in a man she literally wants a Saint. I'm like good luck...but she did found him I guessed because she has been dating her boyfriend since she was like 14.
Thank you very much Byebye for the information. So around eps 5 and 6 that the lakorn goes downhill. Is the lakorn really that bad after eps 5 and 6? I have to prepare myself for it then. I agree with you that the fashion show is the best part of ep 1. She looks so good in that red dress, and OMG her eyes are like lethal weapons that can fire at anyone that is on her path. And that eyebrows movement she made just to get that girl annoyed is just awesome.

Byebye, you are so funny when you describe her boyfriend. Is Matt really that picky? I don't know her personality at all, but I love her as an actress.
As long as they are in love with each other that's what count the most.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
You should try the old version of FLF because I like both n'ek and pra'ek. In the old version she was less deserving of pra'ek. And the antics she used to revenge on his family was outrageous. When they were remaking FLF I was excited...but it grew less by the episodes until I wished it ended lol. I am always envious of Matt's eyes. That has been the focal point of her features. She can convey alot with them. Her lakorn with Great...episodes 10 or maybe 9 in the scene at the parking lot was one to remember. She looks like a druggie lol. But the way she stared at the rai was done just right.

FLF would have been so much better had they made the Pra'ek like the old version. He was patient with n'ek and tried his best with her but you also understand when he gets rough with her...cause girl has no idea when to stop :)

Anyway, I guessed she grew up with a loving father. She saw the way he treated her mom and other people so she wants to marry someone like her father.

lovenk

sarNie Juvenile
You should try the old version of FLF because I like both n'ek and pra'ek. In the old version she was less deserving of pra'ek. And the antics she used to revenge on his family was outrageous. When they were remaking FLF I was excited...but it grew less by the episodes until I wished it ended lol. I am always envious of Matt's eyes. That has been the focal point of her features. She can convey alot with them. Her lakorn with Great...episodes 10 or maybe 9 in the scene at the parking lot was one to remember. She looks like a druggie lol. But the way she stared at the rai was done just right.

FLF would have been so much better had they made the Pra'ek like the old version. He was patient with n'ek and tried his best with her but you also understand when he gets rough with her...cause girl has no idea when to stop :)

Anyway, I guessed she grew up with a loving father. She saw the way he treated her mom and other people so she wants to marry someone like her father.
Byebye, I didn't know that FLF is a remake. Thank you for letting me know. I have to find the old version then.

Matt has the most beautiful eyes of all Thai actresses.
To me, Thai actresses who have beautiful eyes are Matt, Kim, Mai, and Mew.

So Matt wants a husband like her father. That's too adorable.

Thanks again Byebye

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
@byebye, who was the pe'ek in FLF? Was Jackrit or Nok? @lovenk, yes Matt has beautiful sharp eye. That's why is so easy for her to act thought her eyes. Not many actresses in her generation can act at her level.

Orangeblossom

sarNie Juvenile
So excited to see this. One of my favorite lakorn ever! This is my first Willy lakorn. He was my top p'ek back in the days. I still love him. I'm glad to see Matt and and Andrew in this. I remember the p'ek was such a jerk and bully to n'ek. They are step siblings and there are a lot of slaps and bickering in here. There's a rawr scene that lead to willing scene and a baby in the end. Lol Perfect for people who enjoy a lakorn with spice and sparks.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
@Koy...yes the old version Jakrit was the pra'ek. I like his display of emotions better. He was disciplined in his handling of n'ek but you can tell and understand him. And the storyline and how it flow was so much better. They had lots of spicy scenes with pranang and didn't turn it into a kiddy show. Anyway, I'll stop here every time I talk about this lakorn I end up ranting about it lol

Lol at the R scene in this lakorn. The way Willy made it into a willing. I hope they don't cut down on the pranang scenes to make it more about Andrew and his family problems. Nok is notorious turning a good plot into a family drama losing sight of what the lakorn is supposed to be in the first place and then the train wreck begin hahaha

sarN

sarNie Granny
OOOhhhhh i love reading/talking about rscene :risas3::risas3:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I don't remember how many times the pranang sleep with each other. But I think it's more than once. Because when she was modeling overseas she was staying with pra'ek?

R scenes...they are quick because the guy tends to throw the girl on bed and camera are everywhere but the couple lol. I think Dao Pra Sook was one of the few detail r scene and afterwards lol. I don't mind a willing scene but make it sweet hahhaa...a lot of talk and touching before it gets to it.

I like the n'ek in here because she always give the pra'ek a wrong idea about her. So, that makes it an interesting misunderstanding. And pra'eks just hates it when they think the n'ek is an easy girl. They act like n'eks should always be pure and safe themselves just for them:facepalm:

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
I hope Matt slays all this flirty-teasing kind of n'ek! Bring it all to the table. You have help Andrew to unleash his inner beast lol

Anyway I can see why people were so head over heels for Willy (he still good looking now for his age) he was so dreamy, tall and gave young Alec Baldwin-vibe

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I hope they don't make her into those cutesy k-drama n'eks. Those kind annoys me and to make it worse some are way too old for the roles. Matt can pull the flirty girl with ease. A couple of her previous roles are that. I'm looking forward to all the pranangs scenes to see how Andrew comes off knowing in reality he is annoyed by her as hell lol

I just want to see Andrew on screen as a meanie. It has been a while where he doesn't look goofy as a pra'ek. I think the role probably resemble the real Andrew in the past.

Willy is the absolute pra'ek. He has it all...I can rewind and rewatch the stupidest scene all because of him. And when he plays an aggressive pra'ek...he's just too hot lol. No one can be a more loveable jerk. Some of the guys nowadays have the height but lack the overall body frame.

lovenk

sarNie Juvenile
Ok, I just finish watching FLF, and OMG I love Matt.

I love every scene that she's in. She so gorgeous, fierce, and talented in the lakorn. I want a match up between Matt and Anne T. I want to see them going at each other and want to see who would win.
Which team would you like to on. Team Matt or team Anne? This is a very difficult decision for me.

I don't have no comment on the lead actor. This is my first time watching his lakorn.

Can anybody tell me if Matt have a comedy lakorn? I want to see if she can be funny.

Thank you very much

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Ok, I just finish watching FLF, and OMG I love Matt.

I love every scene that she's in. She so gorgeous, fierce, and talented in the lakorn. I want a match up between Matt and Anne T. I want to see them going at each other and want to see who would win.
Which team would you like to on. Team Matt or team Anne? This is a very difficult decision for me.

I don't have no comment on the lead actor. This is my first time watching his lakorn.

Can anybody tell me if Matt have a comedy lakorn? I want to see if she can be funny.

Thank you very much

I was watching Ann's old lakorn a few days ago...and when Ann was young there's something about her acting that's sweet. And her acting is calm so it seems like she never force herself to be anyone character but she became that character in a way you relate to it. Ann also, looks softer....

Matt doesn't have the soft look advantage...so when it comes to an innocent prim and proper n'ek roles she has to try extra hard to become her. To me, if you compare their works Matt is almost as smooth of an actress as Ann. Quality of an actresses nowadays aren't as good as back then but Matt is a versatile actress enough to compete.

As far as comedy goes...try her lakorn with Film "Pan Rai Pai Ruk". It's a charming lakorn and Matt is adorably funny without trying to be funny. I like the part where she was trying to seduce the pra'ek. I love Matt in comedy because she doesn't try to be funny she does it in a subtle way.

lovenk

sarNie Juvenile
I was watching Ann's old lakorn a few days ago...and when Ann was young there's something about her acting that's sweet. And her acting is calm so it seems like she never force herself to be anyone character but she became that character in a way you relate to it. Ann also, looks softer....

Matt doesn't have the soft look advantage...so when it comes to an innocent prim and proper n'ek roles she has to try extra hard to become her. To me, if you compare their works Matt is almost as smooth of an actress as Ann. Quality of an actresses nowadays aren't as good as back then but Matt is a versatile actress enough to compete.

As far as comedy goes...try her lakorn with Film "Pan Rai Pai Ruk". It's a charming lakorn and Matt is adorably funny without trying to be funny. I like the part where she was trying to seduce the pra'ek. I love Matt in comedy because she doesn't try to be funny she does it in a subtle way.
Thank you very much Byebye for the lakorn name. Is Pan Rai Pai Ruk the only comedy Matt had?

All I can say is that I love both Matt and Ann's acting. They are both excellent actresses. I want to see if Matt can do comedy as Ann. I love Ann's character as Alin in Sood Sanae Ha with Ken T. She is so funny but can beat the crap out of anyone who messes with her.

I want to see if Matt can portrays a character like Alin.

Thanks again for the name of the lakorn