❤ [Ch3] Meuan Khon La Faak Fah (Maker J) : Andrew G / Matt P

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Thank you very much Byebye for the lakorn name. Is Pan Rai Pai Ruk the only comedy Matt had?

All I can say is that I love both Matt and Ann's acting. They are both excellent actresses. I want to see if Matt can do comedy as Ann. I love Ann's character as Alin in Sood Sanae Ha with Ken T. She is so funny but can beat the crap out of anyone who messes with her.

I want to see if Matt can portrays a character like Alin.

Thanks again for the name of the lakorn

Have you tried Ruk Nee Jhe Jud Hai?? Her character in there is just like Alin! Well she's a little bit different, but still hilarious as heck.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Thank you very much Phatman for the name of the lakorn.
You will love her character in this lakorn. And since I watch lakorns I think the relationship between the pranang has to be one of the sweetest. There wasn't a lot of misunderstandings or if any...they were best friends and their relationship developed beautifully. And the chemistry between Matt/Rome was pretty good. When you get to the seduction part ready to LOL because I find that scene to be hilarious. Matt was so clumsy silly and her fail was epic.

lovenk

sarNie Juvenile
I can't wait for more updates about this lakorn.

I have a question. I would like to know is Matt famous in Thailand?

Thank you

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I can't wait for more updates about this lakorn.

I have a question. I would like to know is Matt famous in Thailand?

Thank you
She's moderately famous. She is praised for her acting skills but I would say she doesn't have the popularity to the same extent as Yaya and Kimberley.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Thank you very much Byebye for the lakorn name. Is Pan Rai Pai Ruk the only comedy Matt had?

All I can say is that I love both Matt and Ann's acting. They are both excellent actresses. I want to see if Matt can do comedy as Ann. I love Ann's character as Alin in Sood Sanae Ha with Ken T. She is so funny but can beat the crap out of anyone who messes with her.

I want to see if Matt can portrays a character like Alin.

Thanks again for the name of the lakorn
Oh Matt can do comedy. I think she does comedy better than Ann, IMO. Ann hasn't been in that many comedies and the ones she's in are romantic comedies. She's better at drama though. Matt's acting remind me of the na'eks back in the days not just Ann.

lovenk

sarNie Juvenile
She's moderately famous. She is praised for her acting skills but I would say she doesn't have the popularity to the same extent as Yaya and Kimberley.
Thank you Cupid Candy for the information.

Wow, I am surprised to hear that Matt is not as popular as Kim. I thought at least that Matt is in the same level of popularity as Kim. I like Kim's lakorns, and she is also a good actress. But to me, Matt is a better actress than Kim.

Is Yaya a good actress too? I think someone mentioned her to me before, but I have not yet watch any of her lakorn.

Thanks again Cupid Candy

lovenk

sarNie Juvenile
Oh Matt can do comedy. I think she does comedy better than Ann, IMO. Ann hasn't been in that many comedies and the ones she's in are romantic comedies. She's better at drama though. Matt's acting remind me of the na'eks back in the days not just Ann.
Thank you Koy123 for letting me know.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Matt is fortunate enough to be a talent actress or else she would have faded a long time ago. She started out as supporting and even played one evening lakorn. She's where she is because she riding on her talent. I'm proud of my girl...she has came a long way.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Thank you Cupid Candy for the information.

Wow, I am surprised to hear that Matt is not as popular as Kim. I thought at least that Matt is in the same level of popularity as Kim. I like Kim's lakorns, and she is also a good actress. But to me, Matt is a better actress than Kim.

Is Yaya a good actress too? I think someone mentioned her to me before, but I have not yet watch any of her lakorn.

Thanks again Cupid Candy
Yaya is one of my favourites but speaking from a non-biased viewpoint I think her acting skills are not quite as good as Matt. She's good, just not that good. I would recommend that you watch her in Game Rai Game Ruk and Duang Jai Akkanee to see so for yourself. She's endearing in those lakorns. Also with Yaya, it's hard for her to have chemistry with her p'eks other than Nadech and Matt tends to have chemistry with most of her p'eks.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Those two actresses that were mentioned are more popular because of koo-jin not because they are great at acting. They have potential, but not up to Matt's level yet.

lovenk

sarNie Juvenile
Those two actresses that were mentioned are more popular because of koo-jin not because they are great at acting. They have potential, but not up to Matt's level yet.
Ok, let me get this straight. Yaya and Kim are not as good as Matt in acting, but they are more popular than Matt? Wow, in what world are we living in because I am so confused.

Could you please tell me what does Koo-jin mean?

Thank you

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Ok, let me get this straight. Yaya and Kim are not as good as Matt in acting, but they are more popular than Matt? Wow, in what world are we living in because I am so confused.

Could you please tell me what does Koo-jin mean?

Thank you
Koo jin means Fantasy couple. Many of ch3 popular actors has a koo-jin. Nadech is Yaya's koo-jin. And Mark is Kim's Koo-jin. They all became popular because of that. They all all good actors, but they haven't wow me with their acting like Matt has yet.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Matt's koo-jin is Great, but they don't fan service like the others. They are good friends which I like that about them.

lovenk

sarNie Juvenile
Koo jin means Fantasy couple. Many of ch3 popular actors has a koo-jin. Nadech is Yaya's koo-jin. And Mark is Kim's Koo-jin. They all became popular because of that. They all all good actors, but they haven't wow me with their acting like Matt has yet.
Thank you very much Koy123 for the information.

Mz_Em

sarNie Juvenile
Ok @Koy123 Thanks for directing me to this remake. Nice to see Andrew!!! He rarely plays jerk P'ek, cannot wait for this one. Hopefully the chemistry is great!!! High expectations from this Lakorn junkie.

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
Hate the waiting but love to see the amount of praise for Matt on her talent. Well the only thing that differentiate between her and her peers (in this case, I take the example as Yaya and Kim) is she wasn't debuted or supported with that much of promotion from her channel. Yaya and Kim hit the mark since 4 hua jai was one of big projects that ch3 ever worked, yet Matt was put on my radar when she acted alongside Kong and she builds marvelous chemistry with Great. I think they do have fans who ship them as koo-jin but not as strong as NY and MK (or even Lek & Joy) in addition to that they know Matt and Great unlikely to be real couple since Matt already had bf in real life.

that's the end of my observation lol. All in all it's back to how much support and effort your channel will put to you to bounce you to fame. That or how much scandal you can cause that makes you noticed by people generally. I think talent only is not enough

Anyway where's my man Andrew? :confused12::sad6: urgh this elusive one and his own world

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Back in the days, talent outweigh koo-jins stuff. You don't have talent you are not going to sniff pranangs part. And they were not into fan service much...they in a way have respect for their work and doesn't play that game just so the fans can get the impression that there's more to it. Nowadays, talent pretty much take a roller coaster in a different direction from everything else.

I never bought into Matt and great as a koojin. Because I can't for the life of me when she has a boyfriend before she even entered the business. They are best friends and it stopped there.

Agreed, talent alone will not get you far in lakorn world. Too many younger fans crave for a couple that they can cheer for and hope it will become more. I'm fine with Matt being where she is...she has been given more opportunities to showcase her talent then most. Regardless of her popularity status the channel believe in her enough to give her consistent work.

As for Andrew, I can't wait to see him all upset lol. In stills he looked so good when he's mad. I think he will be around for a while. I mean, once in a while they need to have a lakorn where an older man falls for a younger girl :)