[CH3] Mia Luang (D One TV) : Jui Warattaya / Smart Krissada / Cris Horwang

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
I've become neutral with Charebelle. She has the rai look, just really needs improve on her acting. Bee will for sure outshine her regardless if they really are in here.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I'll be shocked if Exact wants to promote Charebelle as a significant nang'rai in a remake of a hit lakorn. Her acting still needs a lotttttttt of improvement. She's had quite a few lakorns now, but she still hasn't improved from her first lakorn. I'm not a fan of Tangmo, but she'd be a far better choice. Charebelle looked the part of a seductress in Sue Rissaya, but she made her character so bland and lifeless with her weak expressions and monotone voice that even Pok came off as more intimidating.

Rai characters are generally more difficult to portray, and Charebelle has yet to do well in even nang'ek roles. She'll need to take a lot of acting classes if Exact is really going to cast her as Ingorn in here. This character requires an actress who can come off as bold and threatening, and Charebelle always comes off as dull and timid in all her performances. Bee will definitely outshine her. She'll appear more like the nang'rai than Charebelle herself.

There are so many other actresses from Exact who'd fit this role: Pang, Jui, Tangmo, Fang, Mo, Gypsy, Grand, Due and Vill.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Charebelle and Nike are such miscasts. :facepalm: As if they couldn't cast an older actor like Chakrit, Captain, Mos, or even Tang. And as if they couldn't cast a skilled actress like Pang, Jui, Fang, etc. as the mistress. Even Pinky would've been a better choice. Tsk tsk. Is this remake going to be a hit or a flop? We'll just have to see.

orchieY

sarNie Hatchling
No offense but why Nike and Charebell? Charebell did not do so good on her recent lakorn as a rai person. She don't have the evil look. As for Nike he's the same as Mos. I know Exact don't have that many actors but should at least pick a veteran actor instead. They could probably pick Captain, Tang, Chakrit or even Pong. As for Mos I don't think he fit the role where a lot of girls come fighting for him. He's better off as a supporting cast when it comes to these type of lakorn. Sorry Mos don't have the look...lol although he's my favorite.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah, even Pong would've been a better choice than Nike. Nike is too young. As for Charebelle, her acting is too weak. She's like another Pueng, Best and Panpan. I'd say Richy too but I think Richy is the worst. Pueng, Best, Panpan and Charebelle are all are very weak actresses. Cee was on their level too up until recently.

Charebelle had the look of a seductress in Sue Rissaya but her acting was far from impressive. Charebelle's facial expressions are always very subtle, whether she's playing rai or nang'ek. Her eyes are always blank with no emotions, her line delivery is slow and robotic, and her body movement is awkward and stiff. Charebelle will need to prove that she can act in nang'ek roles before she can move on to more challenging roles like nang'rai. I don't know why Exact cast her in here when they have so many good and fitting actresses. Pang or Jui would've rocked this. I'm not even a fan of Tangmo, but even she fits the part a whole lot more than Charebelle does.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I think they should take a hint and hire more actors and actresses then if it's getting to the point of cancelling lakorns because there is no one suitable. Go steal some of ch3 people, there is too many there and too little here LOL At least they cancelled rather than making a bad decision *ehem cough cough Nang Tard*

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh good! Can't stand Bee.

I think exact and gmm are currently building a team of new gen. They just need to find a good script for them to mold and train them. Unlike ch 3 who would just promote the newbies even though they can't act.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Oh good, they canceled it. I never like this kind of storyline. Seem like they remake this every year. I never like any of the versions.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
This will be remade by Kantana Evolution at Ch.3 in the future. It's already been negotiated between Kantana and Ch.3.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Smart's rumored to be in here.

From KCL:  @ เดิมทีจะรับเล่นมียหลวง ฟาดฟันกับ “จุ๋ย” วรัทยา ทำไปทำมา “แพนเค้ก” เขมนิจ ดันเปลี่ยนใจ ไปเซ็นสัญญากับช่องทรูเป็นเวลา 3 ปี เลยไม่รู้ว่าสรุปโผไปตกที่ใคร

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I really dislike lakorn's like these where the guy already has a wife that is perfect in everything yet he couldn't control himself and let himself have so many mistresses. If I was the wife, would've divorced him even before the lakorn started. LOL. Gosh these dumb-headed pra ek's. Not just dumb, but old too. Ugh. It's a skip from the start for me, but if it's Smart, it's even more of a skip. Maybe if someone I like gets casted I would probably attempt at watching. But I've been thinking, the roles don't particularly have to go to older actors and actresses too. Can't the pra ek and nang ek be a young married couple instead? But if Smart is not confirmed, I will wait to see who Kantana will cast, because they always cast unexpected cast. :)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I wouldn't mind if Smart is in here.

Mia Luang was my first Tui lakorn and boy did his character leave a BAD IMPRESSION on me lol I hated him with a passion afterwards. I've said this many of times here at AF before that I even refused to watch any of his work due to this character 5555 well that changed when I fell in love with Shariff in Fah Jarod Sai hehe And boy am I glad OneHD cancelled this project. Nike and Charbelle would def have been a miscast

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
You know sometime I think this lakorn is soo 80s or 90s but heck I thought about it and see that it is still very much part of today's society. Did you know that this is the 4th maybe 5th remake in the span of 30 years? Like put this to rest already! Remake something else! There's so many good lakorns from 10-15 years ago that should be remade.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
You know sometime I think this lakorn is soo 80s or 90s but heck I thought about it and see that it is still very much part of today's society. Did you know that this is the 4th maybe 5th remake in the span of 30 years? Like put this to rest already! Remake something else! There's so many good lakorns from 10-15 years ago that should be remade.
I'm still waiting for someone to remake Ban Rai Ruen Ruk with Tao Somchai and Nan Chalita :(. So much skinship in that lakorn ROFL. 

As for this lakorn please don't cast someone I like as the pra'ek. Channel 3 has many options though in terms of cast. Don't hate me for saying this, and probably super long shot, but I wouldn't mind seeing Anne and Matt lol.