[CH3] Mia Luang (D One TV) : Jui Warattaya / Smart Krissada / Cris Horwang

weehee23

sarNie Hatchling
The wiki synopsis for this is really long. Is there a shorter summary for this drama?
Yes so basically... PLEASE STOP READING IF YOU DONT WANT SPIOILERS. Idk how to put the spoiler button. So anyway p ek and n ek have been married for years and had kids together, the only problem is that he is a cheater. In the summary (I actually read the whole thing it was sooo long), he cheats on her with 2 women first. And the n'rai is the 3rd person he cheats on her with, but this time it's more serious because it seems like he actually cares for this girl. Yea so anyway I'm prettty sure from reading the long summary that 3/4 of this drama is uim cheating on her and misunderstandings, and the last little bit is the main couple (nek and pek) getting back together. Ending maybe different this time.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Damn for this type of drama, I actually don't want the n'ek and p'ek getting back with each other. It's kinda of actually sad. N'ek should just leave him instead since this lakorn they are just getting married and don't have a kid.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Does Smart only have that face expression???? I doesn't even know if he is happy, sad, angry or smiling on those face....
Actually that is why I don't like him. He face is always emotionless that it makes me not want to watch his lakorns. So his acting comes off terrible for me. But I always like this kind of storyline, where p'ek and n'ek have problems in there marriage to be able to fix them. However the cheating thing kinda throws me off. I'm actually watching this for Jui.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
The bad part is that he does it with a maid and under their roof ugh!!! I wouldn't be able to accept that. They shouldn't end up together in this version...

I'm watching for Jui too.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm not a fan of these kind of plot because
1. It centers around infidelity
2. They deserve more than this kind of lakorn

Here in the Philippines it is one of the most common plots and I'm so sick of it (like everyone else too) lol

Having a cheating spouse is so unforgivable.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Isn't by this time in the lakorn, Viganda stops sleeping with Rute because of his cheating? Hopefully so.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Yeah I really hate it when they do lakorn with a cheating p'ek. It makes me not want to tune into it. But u know Jui's acting is really great, if they had a pick another actors maybe it'll would had been better. Like I said I would prefer the main leads not to get back with each other in the end. It's not like he'll stop. It doesn't look like he cares either, even knowing that his wife knows about his cheating. It's disgusting really. I was his wife I would had left his ass and taken my kids with me.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Yeah I really hate it when they do lakorn with a cheating p'ek. It makes me not want to tune into it. But u know Jui's acting is really great, if they had a pick another actors maybe it'll would had been better. Like I said I would prefer the main leads not to get back with each other in the end. It's not like he'll stop. It doesn't look like he cares either, even knowing that his wife knows about his cheating. It's disgusting really. I was his wife I would had left his ass and taken my kids with me.
Or how he has the nerves to get pissed cause she goes out and thinks she is talking to other guys outside the house lol. also, cheating in their BED asshole.

seev

sarNie Egg
The acting is good but the husband is more worse than the old version . Hopefully the change the ending of this drama. She needed to divorce someone like him . She didn't needed someone like him to be in her life.

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
yea...mart is just.....

his face when he was taking a selfie showed nothing but confusion...dude needs to show more expression.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
yea...mart is just.....

his face when he was taking a selfie showed nothing but confusion...dude needs to show more expression.
That's his signature look. He really doesn't have range of emotions been like that since he started. I watched the OST and I can't stand this storyline. It makes me want to slap the husband.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Someone explain to me why Viganda allowed the servant who slept with her husband in HER bed back into the house and allowed Orn to stay there -.- Like seriously? Where is your head woman. I hate to blame the victim, but she's making it easy to victimize her.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Asian women was taught to be patience with their husband even when they cheated. Elders says "he will come back to you after he had his fun with his mistress". Heck no, The fuck with that... he's getting kick out the house if that ever happens to me. Lol. Sadly, this happens a lot in Asia so a lot of people can relate.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
In the one with Pok and Aum P, they didn't get back together at the end right? This shouldn't be a happy ending.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
This should never have a happy ending...the only possible happy ending is cutting his 'little friend' off so it doesn't go around sticking it in places it doesn't belong.

Last edited:

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Or how he has the nerves to get pissed cause she goes out and thinks she is talking to other guys outside the house lol. also, cheating in their BED asshole.
Right!!!! The nerve of him. Experiencing this first hand, there are men like this and it's terrible. Please leave him. I beg of u, she will be much happier. Idc about what morals u have to tell us in this story cus he still cheated and he doesn't care even if u know. How will he make up for it?? Nothing, u can't make up for the stuff u did, there's no reason for it, except for ur a man whore. No man even p'ek cheating on his wife shouldn't be deem any good unless he chooses to become a monk and live to pay his sins for cheating on his wife. FOR LIFE.

Seriously, being Asian myself, I think Asian parents wants to teach us this way to live but the way I see it it is too live a lifetime of tears. Heck NO! Bye Felicia!