[CH3] My Hero Series Part 2: Montra Lai Hong (Cholumpi Production) Grate Warintorn/ Saimai Maneerat

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Well the drama is weaker and Ja's character is SUPER annoying. I just want to knock her down with the first wives club :pancarta:
Hahaha and that sucks! I was really looking forward to this one. Im waiting till it gets fully subbed cause i cant stand waiting for subs while watching a lakorn

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
I just finished Boy’s part! It was really good. Well the ending fell flat, but I can manage. How is this one?! Going to start soon. I miss Great!

I feel this one might not be buzzed as much as Boy’s because of the storyline. I feel like anything having to deal with the country always gets more buzz which makes sense.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I just finished Boy’s part! It was really good. Well the ending fell flat, but I can manage. How is this one?! Going to start soon. I miss Great!

I feel this one might not be buzzed as much as Boy’s because of the storyline. I feel like anything having to deal with the country always gets more buzz which makes sense.
It's a little flat for me but watchable. I don't feel the chemistry but it's ok lol.

I think Top and Nychaa will make a buzz cus it's about the forestry. Might even reawaken the drama of that rich ahole shooting that protected panther. Actually I hope it does.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Thought I'd get the time over the weekend to begin this but sadly didn't get to, so I can't comment yet on how it is.
What I can say though, is that I like this OST:
Thanks for sharing! We actually got a ballad version or should I say “ballet” lol version of the song.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
I just started episode 1 today. Wow! What a way to strt for this one. I was cringing at first with the dance stuff but after that I was bawling like a baby. This one is catching my attention too. Great crying was on point. These boys are really killing the crying execution.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Yes I agree!!!!! I've been having Great withdraws lol. Hopefully I like Saimai as a nangek. She looks really cute in the teaser.
@KitKat516 @SuzieJ Guys it there really only 4 pages on this thread? I'm so surprised because everyone loves Great! I liked him so much in Nang Ai & the Khun Chai series & that short movie ................ Did this movie do well?

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
The story is not that Great lol. I love my man but heck if it's boring then theres nothing to talk or spazz about :risas3:.

I love you Great!!! :p

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
The story is not that Great lol. I love my man but heck if it's boring then theres nothing to talk or spazz about :risas3:.

I love you Great!!! :p
Ahh that's sad. A friend of mine who's a gigantic fan of his & who lives by Great's instagram every moment of her days is going to faint! It's such a shame that his upcoming movie he's not going to be a nice guy either. Oh Great! Why? Why??????

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Ahh that's sad. A friend of mine who's a gigantic fan of his & who lives by Great's instagram every moment of her days is going to faint! It's such a shame that his upcoming movie he's not going to be a nice guy either. Oh Great! Why? Why??????
I'm actually looking forward to him playing an ahole. I want and hope he play it so well that he makes me hate him. I am so waiting to see him grow as a pra'ek.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
For me him being an asshole isnt a problem. What i dislike is the whole plot of the lakorn! Its such a waste of a good cast such as Great, Bella, Kao, Alex Rendell! But great needs more asshole roles lol he cant always play a gentleman

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Yeah I did t like the original version either, dont know why they remaking it. Well it'll challenge both Great and Bell so that's a plus side.

Ok so tonight is the last epi and Top/Nychaa's will start tomorrow (Saturday) :aaaaa: So excited!!!!!!!

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Yeah I did t like the original version either, dont know why they remaking it. Well it'll challenge both Great and Bell so that's a plus side.

Ok so tonight is the last epi and Top/Nychaa's will start tomorrow (Saturday) :aaaaa: So excited!!!!!!!
Not a fan of top or nycha so its a skip for me unless i see good reviews in their thread

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Finally saw the ending. Wow they made Kwan psycho!! I dont think she was that psycho in the novel. They changed a lot of stuff too.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
I’m super duper late on this series but I binged watched it last night lmao. Great and Sammai be head over heels worried and freaking out about each other in like every other scene but can’t admit they love each other. They’re really cute together, I love the ending when they’re dancing on those cliffs. This has inspired me to go to gym and learn how to dance lols maybe I can find me a Great dancer who loves me that much hehehehe