[CH3] My Hero Series Part 4 : Sen Son Koln Ruk (Cholumpi Production) Toey Pongsakorn/ Eye Kamolned

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm not much of a comment person but I just got to say I really like this part. This part been trending on Twitter last week and this week. I really hope Eye and Toey can pair up again. They are so cute in here.

Also I really do hope this year Toey finally make it in ch3 calender since he wasn't in any in the past.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
So i just watched ep 1 and so far the story is really interesting. Its so cool that Toey is playing a social worker. I really feel bad for Eye and Pears character. I could never imagine having a mother like eyes characters. And poor Pear. I cant believe her mother is letting that nasty guy sexually assualt her daughter like that just cause he donates money to their foundation. I feel bad for pears character but i know shes gonna cause problems later on lool eye and toey have great chemistry. So far ep 1 was solid

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
So i just watched ep 1 and so far the story is really interesting. Its so cool that Toey is playing a social worker. I really feel bad for Eye and Pears character. I could never imagine having a mother like eyes characters. And poor Pear. I cant believe her mother is letting that nasty guy sexually assualt her daughter like that just cause he donates money to their foundation. I feel bad for pears character but i know shes gonna cause problems later on lool eye and toey have great chemistry. So far ep 1 was solid
I just started Ep.1 today! I’m hooked. I can see the chemistry. There’s just something about this part. I love how he already has that worried feeling for her. I’m in awe. I miss seeing my man Toey P. His cute smile brought me back to a happy vibe. This is quite an interesting plot w/ the sexual assault topic. Oh & wehn he had that nightmare ofc they would let him wake up in only his boxers with sweat down his 6 pack abs. Whoo! I’m sold lol.
Can’t wait to start 2!

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I just started Ep.1 today! I’m hooked. I can see the chemistry. There’s just something about this part. I love how he already has that worried feeling for her. I’m in awe. I miss seeing my man Toey P. His cute smile brought me back to a happy vibe. This is quite an interesting plot w/ the sexual assault topic. Oh & wehn he had that nightmare ofc they would let him wake up in only his boxers with sweat down his 6 pack abs. Whoo! I’m sold lol.
Can’t wait to start 2!
Yeah im glad they're exploring the sexual assualt/human trafficing topic in this lakorn. I was pleasantly surprised to see toey playing a social worker. And omg when he just had those boxers on, i squealed! His body is sooo nice ahhhh

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah im glad they're exploring the sexual assualt/human trafficing topic in this lakorn. I was pleasantly surprised to see toey playing a social worker. And omg when he just had those boxers on, i squealed! His body is sooo nice ahhhh
Haha right?! It was just there. Couldn’t unsee it LOL!

I also just finished episode 2. I’m getting lowkey kind of salty with Khong. He matches well with Ticha & Maew but I want him w/ Maew! Lol. One minute he’s with Ticha & then Maew. Seems like a player already haha. I’m just so mixed on how I feel with him being with both girls & knowing that Ticha is going to get posessive of him soon.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Haha right?! It was just there. Couldn’t unsee it LOL!

I also just finished episode 2. I’m getting lowkey kind of salty with Khong. He matches well with Ticha & Maew but I want him w/ Maew! Lol. One minute he’s with Ticha & then Maew. Seems like a player already haha. I’m just so mixed on how I feel with him being with both girls & knowing that Ticha is going to get posessive of him soon.
I think right now, khong is more interested in maew than liking her but he is very flirty though. But i forgive him everytime he smiles ahhh lol