[CH3] My Hero Series Part1: Matupoom Haeng Huajai (Cholumpi Production) Boy Pakorn/ Chippy Sirin

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
This is airing right now and from what I've seen (screencaps) I'm loving Chippy's facials lol. OMG! The show pulled a DotS moment in here, I swear if anyone flipped my phone like that they'll get a slap to the head lol.

Last edited:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
This is airing right now and from what I've seen (screencaps) I'm loving Chippy's facials lol. OMG! The show pulled a DotS moment in here, I swear if anyone flipped my phone like that they'll get a slap to the head lol.
I still havent seen it yet :( thippy hasent subbed it yet. How was it so far?

rennayj

sarNie Adult
I still havent seen it yet :( thippy hasent subbed it yet. How was it so far?
This lakorn looks interesting, I saw some short clips. I was wondering who’s planning to sub it, but u mentions it’s Thippy. Thanks :) I’m currently watching 2 lakorns. I’m kind of behind and trying to catch up lol. Can’t wait for this lakorn to be sub.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
This lakorn looks interesting, I saw some short clips. I was wondering who’s planning to sub it, but u mentions it’s Thippy. Thanks :) I’m currently watching 2 lakorns. I’m kind of behind and trying to catch up lol. Can’t wait for this lakorn to be sub.
Yeah it looks good! It feels like torture waiting for this to get subbed lol. Hope you catch up soon!

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
N'ek acting is not so good from what I have seen. Maybe cause I don't have sub but I found her acting a lil stiff and her facial features remind me of 21Savage Amber Rose ex bf. Boy is Boy

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
N'ek acting is not so good from what I have seen. Maybe cause I don't have sub but I found her acting a lil stiff and her facial features remind me of 21Savage Amber Rose ex bf. Boy is Boy
Amber rose broke up with him? I never knew they broke up

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Boy is really the same, as of now not sure how he became such a popular actor. Chippy's facial movements are overwhelming if that makes sense. The part I watched with her and Boy she was having a field day with her brows. I probably watched donut and krit part.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Boy is really the same, as of now not sure how he became such a popular actor. Chippy's facial movements are overwhelming if that makes sense. The part I watched with her and Boy she was having a field day with her brows. I probably watched donut and krit part.
I guess hes popular because he was part of that series with nadech yaya and all of them

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I guess hes popular because he was part of that series with nadech yaya and all of them
Gotta show how popular that show was for Boy to be able to ride on it after all of those years. I always cringe whenever he gets touchy with N'ek

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Gotta show how popular that show was for Boy to be able to ride on it after all of those years. I always cringe whenever he gets touchy with N'ek
Hes not that bad. Especially now. Hes way more handsome then a few years ago. I though he was godo with kimmy from what i saw of that lakorn