❤️[CH3] My Love From the Stars (Broadcast Thai Television) : Nadech Kugimiya / Matt Peranee

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Honestly though. SK isn't that bad looking. He looked great with Aff. Haha. I'm sad that she's throwing her career out the door for a guy, but . . . why is she getting backlash again? For being the third hand? For not meeting standards? For lying?

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Updates: lakorn finished filming and no airing date.. thats all the updates.
Lol...I feel bad for people that think going to a lakorn thread will be based only on the lakorn. I am thinking some never ventured out to the lakorn threads where the koojins are in it together. How do people think a lakorn thread can have 5k+ replies based on the lakorn itself lol.

We are actually pretty good cause we did not load a bunch of magazine covers or pictures of them that has nothing to do with the lakorn. Anyhow, good luck to those that does want a lakorn thread to be strictly sticking to the topic. They really need lots of luck.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Honestly though. SK isn't that bad looking. He looked great with Aff. Haha. I'm sad that she's throwing her career out the door for a guy, but . . . why is she getting backlash again? For being the third hand? For not meeting standards? For lying?
Because Aff is 3rd most loved in Thailand and Matt is not lol. Nah, Matt went about it the wrong way. If she's really straight forward she could just simply said, my prior relationship didn't work out and I am talking to SK and see where things are going.

But Pinky kind of did it with SK only for him to deny her lol. So that's that.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Because Aff is 3rd most loved in Thailand and Matt is not lol. Nah, Matt went about it the wrong way. If she's really straight forward she could just simply said, my prior relationship didn't work out and I am talking to SK and see where things are going.

Ah. So basically she denied it and then got caught. Haha.
Pinky? Pinky was involved with SK too? Oh gawd.

Anti-Spam: Matt. . . .Nadech. . . .My Love From the Stars.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
It was a beautiful wedding. What a waste.

I wonder what went wrong. . .

Mew has a bf?! My PopeMew ship just sunk. . .haha.

Update: Still waiting on an update.
Hmmm... could be because of they sold the rights to China?? Or they need mor time with editing? Didn’t they delayed NY lakorn too when they sold the right to China.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Hmmm... could be because of they sold the rights to China?? Or they need mor time with editing? Didn’t they delayed NY lakorn too when they sold the right to China.
It’s probably a little bit of both. Maybe China doesn’t want to air it right now. I’m gonna die if they take forever like LR only to end up with a something I don’t like. Lots of people were unsatisfied with LR

Koy123

sarNie OldFart

I think Matt will still be damn if she did admit to seeing SK while he’s still married, but maybe not as hated by the netizens this much.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
So mainly because they think she split the couple . . .
Yes, gazillion people really think Aff and SK would get back together even if she stated that she is over him. So basically people know them more than themselves. Also, the fact Matt lied about knowing him while they probably in the stage of getting to know each other.

Even if they were separated for a long while the divorce didn't go through until he dated Matt. Therefore, Matt is seemed as the homewrecker...which I don't understand that part. A homewrecker has to wrecked a happy home when SK/Aff grew apart ages ago. Anyhow, Matt messed with the wrong girl's husband cause Aff is seen as an angel lol

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes, gazillion people really think Aff and SK would get back together even if she stated that she is over him. So basically people know them more than themselves. Also, the fact Matt lied about knowing him while they probably in the stage of getting to know each other.

Even if they were separated for a long while the divorce didn't go through until he dated Matt. Therefore, Matt is seemed as the homewrecker...which I don't understand that part. A homewrecker has to wrecked a happy home when SK/Aff grew apart ages ago. Anyhow, Matt messed with the wrong girl's husband cause Aff is seen as an angel lol
Plus grand wedding with Aff and SK's tears is still fresh in people mind.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I remembered. Haha. I was like Aff isn't even crying!? And he is.

Well people need to wake up. Maybe isn't as angel-y as people think. Who knows. I love Aff btw. Hahah.