[CH3] Nak Soo Taywada: Panjan Kawin/Prang Kannarun

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Whoelse loving the other two couples? While the cop and Wan are always sweet, Thae and Ya are like the fireflies. It made me laugh all the time with their bickering. Pong and Kosom (the rai lady) relationship is really refreshing with him being a kid and her being so badass.

I also like Wan's dad. I swear he is the smartest out of the bunch. At the same time he is warm, the type of elder u can look up to.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
No Tay! Don't do it! He should change his outfit to fit in more with the bad guys. He still looks like good Tay with his normal outfit. I want him in suit and looking bad@ss, not innocent. Haha.

I definitely felt Ya's love for him when she held his hand!!! Ahhh! I was sooo happy she finally took the initiative. BUT Big Boss had to find trouble for him and break him! Grr.

The lieutenant definitely knows that Tay is being used. He must!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Sorry I skipped everything because I just marathoned ep's 10-15.

Episode 15 PhatCaps!

Ya sees fireflies and reminisces the day Tay gave her some fireflies.
Screenshot_2018-08-12-20-11-06-1.png

Flashback! Look fireflies!
Screenshot_2018-08-12-20-11-26-1.png

Ya giving us her biggest smile since she's taken over her father's work all thanks to Tay!
Screenshot_2018-08-12-20-12-07-1.png

Tay gives his loving smile!
Screenshot_2018-08-12-20-12-13-1.png

Flashback over. Poor Ya cries to the beautifully lit bug.
Screenshot_2018-08-12-20-12-41-1.png

. . .and releases the creature.
Screenshot_2018-08-12-20-13-04-1.png
Ya: Do I really have to hate you, Tay?

Tay watches at a distant broken.
Screenshot_2018-08-12-20-13-26-1.png
Tay: I'd rather let you hate me Ya. You are my heart. I don't want anything to happen to you.

:sad6:

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Sorry I skipped everything because I just marathoned ep's 10-15.

Episode 15 PhatCaps!

Ya sees fireflies and reminisces the day Tay gave her some fireflies.
View attachment 22056

Flashback! Look fireflies!
View attachment 22057

Ya giving us her biggest smile since she's taken over her father's work all thanks to Tay!
View attachment 22058

Tay gives his loving smile!
View attachment 22059

Poor Ya cries looking at the beautiful litted bug.
View attachment 22060

. . .and releases the bug.
View attachment 22061
Ya: Do I really have to hate you, Tay?

Tay watches at a distant broken.
View attachment 22062
Tay: I'd rather let you hate me Ya. You are my heart. I don't want anything to happen to you.

:sad6:
I feel like this is a very accurate translation of their conversation aha :p it just goes well with it.

Miss Prang is beautiful. I need to see her. Haha :p

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Episode 13 PhatCaps!

Premise of the scene: Ya survives her assassinationa attempt and Tay pays her a visit!

Ya sees Tay through her bookshelf glass door.
Screenshot_2018-08-12-20-36-59-1.png

She turns around in excitement and Tay runs in for an embrace!
Screenshot_2018-08-12-20-37-16-1.png

Taken by surprise she holds still and allows him to continue hugging her. She even hugs him back. . . a little.
Screenshot_2018-08-12-20-37-28-1.png

They take their sweet moment outdoors to the beach.
Screenshot_2018-08-12-20-38-43-1.png

They chit chat about her being more careful in the future as the baddies won't just stop at bombing her. She says she's got an angel next to her so why must she be afraid. He asks of she still hates him and she doesn't reply, but smiles away.

She tells Tay she wants to stay by the shore for a long time. Tay sees her shivering. . .
Screenshot_2018-08-12-20-38-53-1.png

. . .and he places his jacket over her.
Screenshot_2018-08-12-20-39-18-1.png
Tay: You want to be with me here for a long time?

He smiles at her and flirts with her.
Screenshot_2018-08-12-20-39-34-1.png
Ya: That's not what I meant. I meant the time right now. I want to stay in this peaceful place where there are no fighting and problems.
Tay: *says something I don't quite understand*
Ya: There's an angel like you next to me. I'm not scared of anything.
Tay: What you see may not be what you think. Don't trust me too much.
Ya: I know you're not a bad person. Some day the truth will come out.

Ya then takes the initiative and holds onto Tay's hand!
Screenshot_2018-08-12-20-40-49-1.png

Surprised he just allows her to hold onto it.
Screenshot_2018-08-12-20-41-10-1.png

He stares away knowing what's already going to happen to that trust.
Screenshot_2018-08-12-20-41-33-1.png

So sad! Just when she puts her life in the palm of your hand!

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
These are such beautiful caps @phatman. I also love these scenes. The scene when Ya sits on the bench at night time looking to the sky saying to her dad to not worried about her because she has her own angel is a breathaking shot too. Thae was watching her from afar. This showed how much she trust and love him no matter how many times he broke her trust. Though she might say he is now with the bad guys, her mind refused to believe it. :crybaby2:

When Thae said he is not serious with any woman, Ya's expression was so:sad6:...I love this scene too though it broke my heart.

P.S. I think Thae did not just join the bad gang due to the pressure. He definitely has a plan to get close to big boss...

Last edited:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
These are such beautiful caps @phatman. I also love these scenes. The scene when Ya sits on the bench at night time looking to the sky saying to her dad to not worried about her because she has her own angel is a breathaking shot too. Thae was watching her from afar. This showed how much she trust and love him no matter how many times he broke her trust. Though she might say he is now with the bad guys, her mind refused to believe it. :crybaby2:

When Thae said he is not serious with any woman, Ya's expression was so:sad6:...I love this scene too though it broke my heart.

P.S. I think Thae did not just join the bad gang due to the pressure. He definitely has a plan to get close to big boss...
Yeah Tay definitely has a bigger goal!
Now can they dress him up like one of them?? I want PJ in suit

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Episode 16 Mini PhatCap

Premise of the scene: Pong tells Rai Lady that he has a dream goal and that Rai Lady is a part of that dream. Rai Lady tells him not to get ahead of himself and that he should forget her.

He tells her he can accept all that she is including her being a mistress.
Screenshot_2018-08-13-20-33-25-1.png

She asks him even when she doesn't love him and he says he can and that he'd rather die if she orders him to stop loving her.
Screenshot_2018-08-13-20-32-13-1.png

He goes in for a kiss. . .
Screenshot_2018-08-13-20-32-25-1.png

. . . but she stops him.
Screenshot_2018-08-13-20-32-32-1.png

He continues to tell her that she does love him otherwise she'd let him die all those times he was in danger. They end the scene with Pong tell Rai Lady to ask herself if she doesn't love him.

I can already see where their love story is going. It's quite predictable. . . sigh, but it's such a beautiful thing though. Didn't know Pong can be so sentimental. Haha.

maeMAY

sarNie Egg
We all know that Thea's motive for joining the bad side is to - 1. protect those he loves and 2. to bring them down but I just really wish he would not do it with so much secrecy. Everyone knows that Thae would not just turn bad over-night, they still have some faith and trust in him, they're all just a little lost and confused with his actions. Why can't he at least tell the lieutenant about what he is doing?!?!? :crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2:

He is breaking Ya's heart over and over .. why can't he put his trust in her too like she has for him? He doesn't have to carry the world on his shoulders, his people love and care for him as much too. I look forward to my heart breaking again in this coming episodes, Lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
We all know that Thea's motive for joining the bad side is to - 1. protect those he loves and 2. to bring them down but I just really wish he would not do it with so much secrecy. Everyone knows that Thae would not just turn bad over-night, they still have some faith and trust in him, they're all just a little lost and confused with his actions. Why can't he at least tell the lieutenant about what he is doing?!?!? :crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2:

He is breaking Ya's heart over and over .. why can't he put his trust in her too like she has for him? He doesn't have to carry the world on his shoulders, his people love and care for him as much too. I look forward to my heart breaking again in this coming episodes, Lol
Yeah at least let Choodate and Wan's father know. Although they seem to be catching on already.

Honestly Tay doesn't deserve Ya's love! She has given him soo many chances to trust her and tell her his secrets, but noo he tells her straight up that he can't! Grr!

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
I agree that Ya really has given him many chances. Even in today episode, the way she hugs him when he came to see her in the jail really hit me hard. I can see how much she misses him and loves him when she recalled her good memory with him then her tear dropped.:crybaby2:

Prang is so good at crying quietly with a soft but straight face. I don't know but to me it conveyed a lot of emotion.

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult

Since some of u want to understand the meaning of the ending OST that Punjan sang, let me try to translate it. Not completely accurate. However hope it somehow helps u to feel the song better.
~~~~~
((Verse))
Is it wrong that I did everything because of u?
Is it wrong that I joined ur journey and stay close to u?
Is it wrong that this person only have u?
And agree to empty his heart, stay by ur side only
Just loving u oneside like this is already good
Never hope as far to take over ur heart

((Chorus))
Need to tell myself to not dream high
Need to keep it to myself
Tell myself that i'm not the one
Need to tell myself to not dream high
We are so different in many ways
Don't reach and pull the sky down
No matter how hurtful it is
I can only confess in my heart

((Verse))
Let me stare from a far is enough
Don't request to go to stay in ur heart
At least on the day that u don't have anyone
Let me walk into and soothe ur heart
Just loving u oneside like this is already good

((Chorus))

((Bridge))
Keep it to heart, No matter how hurtful it is
Release u to go to meet someone suitable
Just seeing u look at me some times is already good

((Chorus))

~~~~~end~~~~~

Last edited:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Girl...it was in the spoiler I shared last time...u avoided reading it. Anyway, this one is ending on 23rd with 24 episodes. The truth will be revealed soon
Oh. I must not read then. Hahaha. I'm kind of worried that Tay really is an angel. Like he keeps disappearing like a spirit. He better have some crazy super powers I don't want him to be a real angel.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Episode 17 Mini PhatCaps

Premise of the scene: Tay kidnaps Ya onto the top of a trailer and warns her to be cautious. He confronts her about her dads misdeeds. Ya yells at him telling him he needs to worry not because she can take care of herself. He reminds her that she can't act tough all the time because she won't win all the time like the time she got kidnapped by Narongrit.

He grabs her.
Screenshot_2018-08-15-20-06-13-1.png

She warns him to let her go.
Screenshot_2018-08-15-20-06-19-1.png

He gives her an example of how weak she can be by trying to kiss her.
Screenshot_2018-08-15-20-06-48-1.png

Ya ends up pushing him away and walking away.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Episode 18 Mini PhatCaps Part I

Premise of the scene: Ya is imprisoned and Tay sneaks in to give her some evidence that proves her innocence. They almost get caught, but he hides.

Sneaking up behind Ya.
Screenshot_2018-08-15-20-09-14-1.png

They see each other
Screenshot_2018-08-15-20-09-34-1.png

Ya is stunned.
Screenshot_2018-08-15-20-09-50-1.png

And she goes in for an embrace!
Screenshot_2018-08-15-20-09-58-1.png

She hugs him so tightly like there's no tomorrow.
Screenshot_2018-08-15-20-10-04-1.png

After they hide from the patrol officer Tay sneaks up and bedside Ya giving her a mice loud smooch!
Screenshot_2018-08-15-20-10-44-1.png

She is shocked, but says nothing.
Screenshot_2018-08-15-20-10-53-1.png

He says something I don't know.
Screenshot_2018-08-15-20-11-13-1.png

Tay tells Ya to take care of herself well.
Screenshot_2018-08-15-20-11-47-1.png

She tells him too and Tay smiles deeply inside.
Screenshot_2018-08-15-20-11-51-1.png

To be continued. . .