[CH3] Nakee 2 (Act Art)

P

PrincessKarina

Haha right! I think I’m intrigued as long as it’s posted on YouTube cuz we international viewers tend to have a hard time watching thai movies in theaters lol
Truthfully I almost forgot about this movie since I was disappointed that Yadech will play leads. I wanted Ken P and Taew to be leads. All good. :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Truthfully I almost forgot about this movie since I was disappointed that Yadech will play leads. I wanted Ken P snd Taew to be leads. All good. :rolleyes:
55 I see your point. But I’m sure Jao Mae Nakee is still very significant. Ny just play modern people, JM Nakee will still be significant.

I wanna see how Off and his team will play off on the effects and cgi. 55

P

PrincessKarina

55 I see your point. But I’m sure Jao Mae Nakee is still very significant. Ny just play modern people, JM Nakee will still be significant.

I wanna see how Off and his team will play off on the effects and cgi. 55
Right. I will see how it goes. I enjoyed Nakee so I would love to see Ken P and Taew again. :p

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
This movie will do extremely well, I'm sure of it. It's going to break the last record which was Mae Nak. Be prepare for some celebration.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
This movie will do extremely well, I'm sure of it. It's going to break the last record which was Mae Nak. Be prepare for some celebration.
Haha I hope you’re right. And that everyone gets equal credit and nobody says only this pair or that pair was the BEST! LOL! That would probably turn Off off so badly!!! Lol

I’m def excited about the cgi cuz it’s a movie so they should be able to do 10X better than the cgi in the lakorn.

Yaam

sarNie Adult
I loved Nakee as the lakorn itself. Off already ruined it by adding part 2 to it and as a movie and adding Yaya and Nadech as additional characters. I just can't picture all of this together. Not sure what Off had in mind. Nakee was already very well off without Yaya and Nadech.

P

PrincessKarina

I loved Nakee as the lakorn itself. Off already ruined it by adding part 2 to it and as a movie and adding Yaya and Nadech as additional characters. I just can't picture all of this together. Not sure what Off had in mind. Nakee was already very well off without Yaya and Nadech.
Agree. So either way if the movie does well or not I careless because for ME it’s already ruined when Yadech is starring in it. Nakee was Ken P and Taew’s success story. No need to add anyone else. Worse yet Yadech who has their OWN fame to ride off of.