[CH3] Nakee 2 (Act Art)

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Just thought I'd hype this up some more. Yes, I am currently in Thailand right now so I happened to go watch Nakee 2 yesterday. IT WAS SO WORTH THE WATCH EVERYONE!!!! I cried. The whole movie theater cried. Honestly, believe in Act Art when they say they don't really focus on romance. It was still more focused on Jao Mae Nakee. Taew and Ken P. were in there for a max of 10-15 mins., but it was a GOOD 10-15 mins. The time they were in the movie was so important. NY did good too! With how the script was written they could have became lovers or just really good friends and it still would have been a good ending for them both. Not either one of the couples overshadowed each other. It was so well balanced. I don't want to give away spoilers but the ending was just so beautiful. I can't wait for the international release bc I need subs lol.

P

PrincessKarina

Just thought I'd hype this up some more. Yes, I am currently in Thailand right now so I happened to go watch Nakee 2 yesterday. IT WAS SO WORTH THE WATCH EVERYONE!!!! I cried. The whole movie theater cried. Honestly, believe in Act Art when they say they don't really focus on romance. It was still more focused on Jao Mae Nakee. Taew and Ken P. were in there for a max of 10-15 mins., but it was a GOOD 10-15 mins. The time they were in the movie was so important. NY did good too! With how the script was written they could have became lovers or just really good friends and it still would have been a good ending for them both. Not either one of the couples overshadowed each other. It was so well balanced. I don't want to give away spoilers but the ending was just so beautiful. I can't wait for the international release bc I need subs lol.
Thanks for sharing na! Again you are so fortunate hun! I look forward to hearing more about all your adventures down there! ;)

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Thank you for sharing!! Im excited and lucky you hopefully they will eventually put it on netflix.

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
Can you give us a spoiled/summary? It’s going to be a long time before I actually get to see this and I’m so curious about the story line.

fresh

sarNie Adult
Clips of Nakee 2 party to celebrate the movie has earned over 400 mil baht gross revenue nationwide after 3 weeks and received good feedbacks:

Congratulations to ALL the cast and the production for all their hard work to contribute to the success of Nakee 2!

I’m so happy for NY that the movie’s successful. Considering that some people predicted the movie would be a flop because NY were chosen as leads and they would boycott it. If the movie was failed, they would blame NY for sure. So proud of NY for proving them wrong and receiving very good feedback from people who Actually saw and understand the movie, especially when there's no jin at all.

Also very proud of NYFC for their support to NY and Nakee 2 by buying tickets to watch the movie many times. There’re many inter fans who traveled to Thailand to watch Nakee2 too.
Thank you post from ActArt:
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bp4W0ZMlisE/

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bpm4_MkjYyz/
https://www.instagram.com/p/BpmGIjqARKU/
https://www.instagram.com/p/BpMiLenFbBC/
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bpbjm_7lzds/

Can’t wait for more information about the next movie Nakee 3 to continue the story of Pongprap and Sroy which just started in Nakee 2 as P’ Deng mentioned.

arayaa

sarNie Hatchling
Very late to the party but CH3 was re-uploading Nakee on their yt channel and I decided to give a few episode a try since I did not watch it when it first aired and now I really want to watch Nakee 2! I just can't bring myself to accept the ending of Nakee yet lol I was bawling like a baby at the end. Soo I need to know what happen in the movie!! Does anyone know where/when I can watch it Internationally? I can't seem to find any info.

Edit: Or did they release it Internationally already??