[Ch3] Nang Rai Sai Lab (Good Feeling)

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
Oh! I just found the script from ep 14!!! I put it into a translator cause it was Thai, after translating the first paragraph I realised I didn't want to be spoiled and stopped. I don't want to know the ending, surprise me with your chemistry, acting and skills Peter and Margie, I want to keep Bate and Soh in my list of top 10 OTP forever. 

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
Oooooh the first part of ep 12 is out!!!! I'll just wait for a bit until at least 4 parts are out then start watching, otherwise the suspense will kill me. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lynlee_love said:
@phatman, is this hug good enough??? Look at the close-ness!!!!

cr @somching IG
OMG! Last night was a pain for me! I couldn't get into asianfuse at all! I was so frustrated. Haha.

That one looks a little better.

OMG! Again! So that means their original number of episodes was10?? Only 10? I am so glad they extended it. Sheesh, what will we get with just 10 episodes? Awe man, I don't want it to end...I'll probably end up watching this lakorn over. Haha. I've watched each episode at least twice already, and some specific scenes like 100 times. Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lynlee_love said:
Oh! I just found the script from ep 14!!! I put it into a translator cause it was Thai, after translating the first paragraph I realised I didn't want to be spoiled and stopped. I don't want to know the ending, surprise me with your chemistry, acting and skills Peter and Margie, I want to keep Bate and Soh in my list of top 10 OTP forever. 
So we have until next week?! Yes! I don't want to read the spoilers for this one. Hehe.

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
Yeah, the forums been having problems, its gone down twice today....freaked me out. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lynlee_love said:
Oh Yay!!! You're finally here!!! 

Yes I am! HAHA

Lynlee_love said:
LOL, the English scene Peter was so eagerly looking forward to was so short!!! He spoke like a sentence!!

Awe really? I was hoping for more.

Lynlee_love said:
Yeah, the forums been having problems, its gone down twice today....freaked me out. 

I thought it was just me. HAHA. I hope it doesn't go down anymore! 

Lynlee_love said:
Oh I loved the first part!!!! She admitted she's jealous!! And his expression!! Oh he totally loves it!!!

I know, even though it may seem to be only for the sake of their lie. But hey, she wouldn't have went downstairs if she really wasn't jealous. HAHA.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
So I finished episode 10 with subs and just realized that 10 had a lot of unnecessary scenes. Haha. Regardless Bate and Zoe's scenes made up for it.  

I'm on part 3 now and I just  LOVE Zoe's reaction when Bate said she as with him for their mission. HAHA. She's like "okay, I'm perfectly fine with that" haha. Mr. and Mrs. Smith?! HAHA. Zoes' expression was so funny too. One question, why are they still disguising themselves, when you can obviously tell it's them, and Richard and his men CLEARLY knows who they are??! Unless Richard's men are a little dumb, or Bate and his team are. HAHAHAHAHA.

OH I sincerely HOPE we don't get to see another of those dreadful action scenes!!!!!! Episode 10.....urgh!

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
Lol I knowww!! And he knows it too, which is why he had such a happy expression on his face, cause it wasn't an act.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Oh SHOOT, I thought Peter's deep, manly voice was hot enough...his English is even hotter! I'm replaying his scene again. HAHAHA.

Margie's English is cute! HAHA. She has sort of the Spanish accent especially when she said "congratulate you on your success." And her "um's" were cute too. HEHE.

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
OMG she's full snuggling him!!! Oh I just noticed a fault in the editing!! She's not supposed to be wearing any shoes while riding the motorcycle, but Margie is wearing Havianas!!

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
You know what I noticed during that scene though? They were wearing couple shirts!! Like the same coloured shirt and the same coloured pants.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lynlee_love said:
OMG she's full snuggling him!!! Oh I just noticed a fault in the editing!! She's not supposed to be wearing any shoes while riding the motorcycle, but Margie is wearing Havianas!!

Haha, that's funny.

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
phatman said:
Oh SHOOT, I thought Peter's deep, manly voice was hot enough...his English is even hotter! I'm replaying his scene again. HAHAHA.

Margie's English is cute! HAHA. She has sort of the Spanish accent especially when she said "congratulate you on your success." And her "um's" were cute too. HEHE.
I knowwww he's hot no matter what language he's speaking!! I wish it was longer, he didn't even speak for a minute.

Lol yeah her English is heaps cute :)