[Ch3] Nang Rai Sai Lab (Good Feeling)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lynlee_love said:
Yup, I was talking abut the fight scene in the condo. It would have been 10 times better with Bate as the rescuer.

Yeah I wondered that as well. But maybe it's cause they don't wanna ambush that house cause it's so awesome looking.

I bet that's it HAHA.

Lynlee_love said:
What the, I'm so confused, FriSatSun posted up the preview for ep 13 and it says (final ep) next to it, but I swear I saw that it would end on the 6th of Sept? and I read the ep 14 script!!! Whats going on??

Yes, why?! Why confuse us! I think I'm going to believe you....haha. I want 14 eps!!!!!

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
นางร้ายสายลับ ตอนที่ 14 จบบริบูรณ์

This says Nang Rai Sai Lup episode 14 finale.....but it was posted on the 25th of August? So maybe changes have been made?? Or its going to do one of those half episode things on Friday, starting with NRSL for like  30 mins and then go to ep 1 of TRRR for the rest of the 2 hours?? 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
nathea said:
its correct if the original was 10epi and now its 13.

I don't know what the original number of episodes is, but if 13 is the finale, why would they post that 14 is the finale?? That is their wrongdoing. Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
ACK!!!!!! Bate just spitted out that he's worried!!!!!!! Oh yeah! HEHE.

And he's still trying to make excuses. I can see your facial expression, and it doesn't show what you're saying.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
AND SHE KISSES HIM AGAIN!!!!!!!!! I love that scene. Although the kiss was a little unnatural, I found their bickering to be just a like a couple! SO CUTE!!!! HAHA Peter you're so tall that you had to lean forwards for that kiss!!!!! I love how Zoe threw all her personal belongings at Bate...even her bra! HAHA.  

The golf thing is pretty smart. 

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
Yeah its ending tomorrow. I just watched the end of ep 12. I may have cried a bit  :cry: I'm pretty sure that they edited some stuff and fixed around some stuff, cause they both just confessed that they have feelings for each other, but not "I Love you"

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lynlee_love said:
Yeah its ending tomorrow. I just watched the end of ep 12. I may have cried a bit  :cry: I'm pretty sure that they edited some stuff and fixed around some stuff, cause they both just confessed that they have feelings for each other, but not "I Love you"

It's always like that...they save it for the last minute of the lakorn. HAHA.

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
Are we going to get our scene with the truck and everything?? Or the scene where Soh and Gwin go to some ceremony together??