[Ch3] Nang Rai Sai Lab (Good Feeling)

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
Kudaranai said:
I just noticed something, Bate has never addressed Zoe as 'Zoe' until the very last episode. He has always called her "Khun Dara" or "Khun Surikarn" or just "Hey, you" in general.
I've noticed that in a lot of Thai lakorns actually, the p'ek never seems to call the n'ek the same thing as everyone else, he usually calls her by her full naem or something else, but never the same name as the others. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lynlee_love said:
I've noticed that in a lot of Thai lakorns actually, the p'ek never seems to call the n'ek the same thing as everyone else, he usually calls her by her full naem or something else, but never the same name as the others. 
I guess that's their way of teasing their nang'ek. Haha.

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
There was a running joke over at pantip, people were wondering if Bate were ever gonna uses Zoe's name and everyone went crazy when he did when he was checking her in the car. Also, apparently a lot of scenes were cut, especially the ones with Gwin and Mai. I think I'm gonna find time to read the scripts at Manager and see what were left out. That's why some sites listed the last episode at 14 before the lakorn actually ended. The director wanted to end at at 13 so he cut some scenes out.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Haha. Well at last he did. I can't wait to watch the finale with subs. I sort of just skimmed through it last week.

I bet they edited out A WHOLE BUNCH of scenes. I feel like we saw more of Nin and Tarn than Gawin and Mai, and Nin was such an unnecessary character. Anyway...it really sucks.  

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
After watching the finale with subs I do notice that the pace was faster and most scenes seem to be cut short. Man, really wish they included those scenes you translated, Kuda. It would feel more complete. The only closure we have is between Bate and Zoe, and Nin, we're left to imagine alot more. Like what happened to Bate's Aunt? She disappeared from the radar. Haha. Also, what about Mai and Gawin, there was so much build up and what are we left with? Nothing. Also Na, he played a big part in distributing drugs, he ought to be in jail too, no? Sigh...so upset at the producer for cutting this lakorn short.

One more thing, they never directly confessed that they love each other! Did they?? I don't think I've heard them say "I love you." Oh so sad....

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
Wait they've never said it?!?!!?? I remember Bate saying that he liked Zoe a lot, like really much?? OMG I'm going to have to rewatch it AGAIN!!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lynlee_love said:
Wait they've never said it?!?!!?? I remember Bate saying that he liked Zoe a lot, like really much?? OMG I'm going to have to rewatch it AGAIN!!
That's all he said though. That was in the beginning of ep.13 when he was all he liked her very much and didn't want to lose her. But that's different from love! Grr. My rating just dropped from 9.8 to 9.2.... I'm a little upset...a little at the scriptwriters and very at the Executives who wanted to cut out some parts. They could've given us an ep.14...

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
phatman said:
That's all he said though. That was in the beginning of ep.13 when he was all he liked her very much and didn't want to lose her. But that's different from love! Grr. My rating just dropped from 9.8 to 9.2.... I'm a little upset...a little at the scriptwriters and very at the Executives who wanted to cut out some parts. They could've given us an ep.14...
Lol, well him asking her to marry him is basically a confession of love. I don't think that they need to say it though, actions speak way louder than words.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lynlee_love said:
Lol, well him asking her to marry him is basically a confession of love. I don't think that they need to say it though, actions speak way louder than words.
Call me cheesy, but I like hearing "I love you" from my nang'eks and pra'eks hehe.

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
phatman said:
Call me cheesy, but I like hearing "I love you" from my nang'eks and pra'eks hehe.
Lol, I'm going to call you cheesy then, cause I don't mind it, I think that for them anyways, it wasn't about speaking but more about what they did, like everytime they made up, it was by doing crazy cute things and they knew they were good, there were apologies but yeah :)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lynlee_love said:
Lol, I'm going to call you cheesy then, cause I don't mind it, I think that for them anyways, it wasn't about speaking but more about what they did, like everytime they made up, it was by doing crazy cute things and they knew they were good, there were apologies but yeah :)
I suppose hehe.

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
It's Book Pudit (Captain Autsawin) I was checking the spelling of his name and got a face full of shirtlessness. (ภูดิท ขุนชนะสงคราม) His abs are quite nice, hehe.