[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Thanks Bliss and Mintwix for sharing the news. I'm not exactly ready to see them again but of there's that possibility then it's nice for all the fans out there who favor this pairing.

We all should be fair. Whoever ends up being casted as the pranangs, we shouldn't bash just because our idols aren't in this lakorn. If you don't like a certain dara, that's fine but no need to be redundant with the hate comments. Showing your hatred isn't going to change anyone's mind and it won't fulfill your desire either. There's also no need to keep dragging your favourite couple in every lakorn that the other is linked to. If producers see that your favored couple has potential to have chemistry, just one day they'll work together.
Patience and respect are the keys :):)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Firstly, thanks Bliss and Mintwix for sharing the news. I'm not exactly ready to see them again but of there's that possibility of them reuniting, then heck yes I'll be excited with the rest of the Mteam shippers. It's about time Ch 3 starts catering towards the fans requests.

I'll also be happy if this is true because it'll eliminate the vibe I feel that P'Nok is bias towards the Mark and Yaya pairing. I think a long while ago it was rumored that he wanted Mark in this lakorn but never did I hear anything about him wanting to cast Yaya. Yes it's true that she's a busy girl but that's another story.

Lastly, we all should be fair. Whoever ends up being casted as the pranangs, we shouldn't bash just because our idols aren't in this lakorn. If you don't like a certain dara, that's totally okay but no need to be redundant with the hate comments. Showing your hatred isn't going to change anyone's mind and it won't fufill your desire either. There's also no need to keep dragging your favourite couple in every lakorn that the other is linked to. If producers see that your favoured couple has potential to have chemistry, just one day they'll work together.
Patience and respect are the keys :):)

That's all I have to say about this topic. toodles! :tease:

:whistle: :whistle: :whistle:
"Patience and respect are the keys"
AGREED MAAK MAK....
till then time will tell ja
HAHAHAHA

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
yeah absolutely right patience is the best thing do at this moment u all are my best
of online friends and Mteam shippers

Mteam Shippers well done!

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
I hope Mint and Mark will be confirmed soon. I am dying to see them in a lakorn! We miss you, Mteam!!!!! Let's rock this lakorn. :welcome1: puahahahah! ^_^

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
I hope Mint and Mark will be confirmed soon. I am dying to see them in a lakorn! We miss you, Mteam!!!!! Let's rock this lakorn. :welcome1: puahahahah! ^_^
Yeah hope they will be confirm as soon as they can. Wanna see them pair up again. Very miss mark

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
here a pic of maek and mint at airport something. they are cute :dance2: :dance2:

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
^

cute! look fresh and young

I hope Mteam is in this lakorn, they need to have at least one lakorn together in their career :grouphug:

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Ha!!! Damn, Mark..Look so funny. He always have those weird face expression and it is so freaking funny and cute.hahha,.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
If Mark is in the lakorn I wish Gale will act with him. Maybe her good acting skills will make him act better, and she is pretty and need a first New role.