[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
If Mark is in the lakorn I wish Gale will act with him. Maybe her good acting skills will make him act better, and she is pretty and need a first New role.
Gale she's older than Mark but it would be good to see her first nang'ek role

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Oh so who is the n'ek in here mint or gale. I don't mind all both of them,but can image gale as n'ek.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
she's in the 90's but I'm meaning older than Mark by the months cos Gale she's born
16th May

Pretty Nana

sarNie Juvenile
I'm like 80% sure Mint is in this lakorn because in a interview she said P'Nok ask her to lose weight. Why would he ask her to lose weight if she not in his lakorn right.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Well we should be hearing news about confirmation in mid-December this month ^^

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I'm like 80% sure Mint is in this lakorn because in a interview she said P'Nok ask her to lose weight. Why would he ask her to lose weight if she not in his lakorn right.
When Chalida uploaded a photo of desserts in her IG two weeks ago, P'Nok also commented: "Fat..." Lol. It was like a warning. Mteam had to lose weight for Tawan Deard, so I wouldn't be surprised if P'Nok is also concerned about their weight for NM2.

As for this not so mysterious mystery. I'm 99.99 percent sure Chalida is in here. Though it seems they want to keep it a secret for a while. Even Chalida hesitates to confirm it to the public.

However, if you've been stalking them or anyone possibly related to this production, you'd know that NM2 basically belongs to MTEAM since long before Tawan Deard was even finished with fiming.

blue_angel

sarNie Egg
When Chalida uploaded a photo of desserts in her IG two weeks ago, P'Nok also commented: "Fat..." Lol. It was like a warning. Mteam had to lose weight for Tawan Deard, so I wouldn't be surprised if P'Nok is also concerned about their weight for NM2.

As for this not so mysterious mystery. I'm 99.99 percent sure Chalida is in here. Though it seems they want to keep it a secret for a while. Even Chalida hesitates to confirm it to the public.

However, if you've been stalking them or anyone possibly related to this production, you'd know that NM2 basically belongs to MTEAM since long before Tawan Deard was even finished with fiming.
I think Mteam will be in this one for sure!!

loser12

sarNie Hatchling
Hopefully its for MTeam! but i like her how the way she is, i don't think she need to lose weight at all :( lol.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I liked the idea with Mteam in an action lakorn for their reunion at first, but not so much anymore. Haha.

Like Bliss said, they're likely to confirm mid-Dec. P'Nok Sinjai said they're just waiting for the floods to subside.

There's a bunch of legit clues. So I'd be surprised if Chalida doesn't get Praepalin's role (Praepalin is the name of the nang aek in Neur Mek 2)

This is a copy and paste from Mteam Forum since a few weeks ago. Credit to myself, MMk,  and lesibangbang.

-Chalida's closest fan club members, who keep in touch with her and P'Gun (Chalida's personal manager) telling us that P'Nok Chatchai signed up for mteam "since the beginning"
- That Chalida would have been in RukKerd Nai Talad Sode with Mario had the schedules not conflicted
- The scriptwriter of NM commenting "Dr Praepalin???" on P'Nok's IG photo of Chalida/Ploykwan.
- Chalida posting on her fan website assuring her fans that her next role will be a completely mature role, something totally different. Praepalin is a mature, grownup character
- P'Num, director of TD and most likely NM2 as well, posting on Chalida's "The End" photo from Tawan Deard telling her she's the "best one" and "see you soon."
- Mark's manager, K'Prae, commenting "We'll meet for the next lakorn, right?" on Chalida's IG photo of Alex sleeping where Chalida titled it: "Close the filming set already, na P'Pas."
- K'Prae straight up mentioning Neur Mek on another Chalida IG photo with the boy whose brother will be in Neur Mek2
- Newsbit from various sources such as KomChad, GossipStar, Tvpool, etc.
- Chalida announcing that she'll be a guest for the 4+1 Concert.
- Etc. etc.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
yea, sounds good. i love for team to come back!
however, i don't know if there will be any romantic scenes.
we'll have to wait and see.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Chalida finally confirms herself in Neur Mek 2,

Thanks to Hippo for finding the clip.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cAq-EUqK9M&

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
If a person like mint they call fat so a like person me or us what would they call it. I think I like mint like the past, when she lose weight it seems like her face is very small.

Can wait to see the open ceremony who will be in here for sure. I think mark and mint should have more lakorn together like Margie and boy. In 4 huajai,my opinion I think mark n mint scene is more good then boy and Margie scene

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes! Mark and Mint again, this lakorn could be a hit since people like action. I wish they were in a romantic comedy, but I am glad they're finally paring again. As an Mteam fan, I am very happy!

Thanks.

simplysweet

Simplysweet
I'm definitely not missing this one! I like action but I'm also looking forward to some romance too! Hopefully there will be alot! Haha

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Wow, Mint and Mark back together. Let see I didn't really like PLR when they was together b/c i felt like she and mark didn't have any chemistry.Let see if both of them can make me change my mind in this one.Happy Mark have another lakorn! Yay! More Mark!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
ha I knew in the first place that the nang'ek for this part 2 definitely Mint Chalida
Goooo Mteam once again