[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

maiKair

sarNie Hatchling
I didnt know keeping away from asianfuse and instagram for a while made mteam have time to reunite! I should do so more often XD !!! Truth be told actually ive been busy reading and studying Technical Analysis before trading on Forex and visiting my p'nat. I miss mteam!! So glad they went to am event together!! I dont blame p'mint. I would ask for a birthday present from mark too if he missed out on ky birthday XD

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I love how Mint always wear heels that are like 10 inches tall making her taller than Mark. 555 (Exaggerating yet being sarcastic here. LOL) 

Credit: Mint Chalida IG

I noticed that a lot of Thai dara's wear leather pants most of the time, occasions or not. Do correct me if I am wrong about their pants being leather. 
I honestly hate leather pants. I once wore it when I was a kid and gosh, it was the worst feeling ever. 555 I would sweat like crazy every time I sit. I don't know how they can do it. lol

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
roselovesice said:
I love how Mint always wear heels that are like 10 inches tall making her taller than Mark. 555 (Exaggerating yet being sarcastic here. LOL) 

Credit: Mint Chalida IG

I noticed that a lot of Thai dara's wear leather pants most of the time, occasions or not. Do correct me if I am wrong about their pants being leather. 
I honestly hate leather pants. I once wore it when I was a kid and gosh, it was the worst feeling ever. 555 I would sweat like crazy every time I sit. I don't know how they can do it. lol

But Chalida looks rather very sexy in here. Looking like an assassinate! 

Mark, you need to dress up to match Chalida, OK? -.- UGH, but you always do! LOL. But don't they look so simple in this event? I like it ^_^ (Excluding the heels if you think it's not that simple..... as in style) 

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
Idk, but I always have this feeling that Mark is protecting Chalida from getting crowded by fans. It is like he don't want her to get hurt/wounded. Yeah, just look at the way he has his hand on her back, soooo much like a bodyguard! But eh.. I might wrong, maybe he was just posing or something........ 

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
@ipsmilez You know I could alway say so much more. *smirks*

OT. I was just thinking I'm definitely the type who can still be friends with my ex - the fact that I still support them - hence the marriage and divorce analogy. LOL. But like you, Hippo, and others say...I guess they're more like my kids.

fantastic_27 said:
But mint is still an airhead. M&M all the way!
Pood toooook jaaaiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
@mintwix, OH yeah! I have a question that I kept forgetting to ask you! UGH! OK, since I'm new to M&M and I read your blog also and since you might know so much more about M&M, especially maybe about Chalida, do you know why or maybe have a clue about why M&M's manager doesn't want them to work together during the 2011 or something era? Because I don't know Thai and maybe because I'm somewhat stupid and slow so no matter how much I try to comprehend on something like this, it doesn't make sense to me. LOL. I was just curious about this little thing ^_^ Off topic though.hehe.
Figured you might know, but if anyone have a clue or does know, feel free to tell me because it confuses me now that I know they (M&M) have the same manager for their events...stuff........

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
mintwix said:
If Jimieyoushie or Hippo or others are willing to entertain you then I may join the discussion and dissect the history with you all. :) B/c I am too lazy right now and can only respond to real* stimulation.

Understand. hehe. I myself was also lazy to go over all those pages just to find the answer. I admit I was pretty impressed that this thread is still alive and decent active! I guess we all must really miss them "reals!"

fannychen

sarNie Egg
mintwix said:
This picture screams: "I am an Airhead."

please stop to say that  chalida is air head ,i know you love chalida before ,and i do know what you do to chalida and MM before,but if you dont love anymore ,just ignore it ,i dont want to argue,but just hope you stop to say that.thank you.

fannychen

sarNie Egg
mintwix said:
If Jimieyoushie or Hippo or others are willing to entertain you then I may join the discussion and dissect the history with you all. :) B/c I am too lazy right now and can only respond to real* stimulation.
JIMIEYOUSHIE is also like you ,love chalida ,love MM before,and now ,maybe she doesnt love anymore, and talk something bad about chalida in the chinese baidu fanpage. i think what she said ,most of the topic are from you ,so hope you can stop to do something to hurt chalida.
for JIMIEYOUSHIE,
K,我想不用多说什么了,大家都知道发生什么事情,现在你很少来楼里和吧,感谢你,可是期望你别再和MINTWIX这个人继续谩骂CHALIDA了,如果你们不喜欢她,就放开她吧,还有更多值得你们关注的东西。

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I think I sorta knew that was coming. :)

I am sorry if I hurt your feelings and will refrain from not using the term very often now since I know fans can be very sensitive and protective over these manners. Quite frankly, most Chalida fans are not like me and idolize her almost unconditionally. So I will bear this in mind and try to be less harsh/blunt/abusive etc however you interpret it. However, this is not a promise. I am still a Chalida fan after all and will comment here and there. I do advise you ignore my post next time. But if serious conflicts should arise, then I will just quietly excuse myself indefinitely.

Edit:

Oh, wow, well I am on my iPhone.. But even if I wasn't, I'll just let Jimieyoushie respond to you if she wishes. I am not part of Chinese fandom so I can't say anything about that.

As for the photo, though you did not mention to it specifically, I just found it by accident on google today. Lol. It was not meant to be intentional but I guess either way it seems "harmful" to some ppl. You know, some antifans photoshop hideous photos ... That was raw, untouched...Chalida chose that expression herself.

Edit2:

I want to say something else. As a Chalida fan myself, I think fans should be more open minded to not only positive feedback but also negative ones.. If you throw away your bias and protective nature, you will realize no one can really hurt Chalida unless she allows them to. Of course, serious distortion, slandering and even photoshopping is another thing completely. I merely called her Airhead one too many times and this time I found a very suitable photo to complement it. 55555++++++

fannychen

sarNie Egg
if you dont say something bad for chalida ,i will never say a word,because in the past few years ,i know you already ,and i do thank you for everything you do for chalida and for MM before, i didnt see chalida do anything to let our fans to think that she is airhead, what i  saw is ,she work hard ,for herself ,for her family,you can say something positive feedback or negative,but you must have a reason for it ,if you dont ,please nicely to chalida.i dont know why you been like this now ,maybe you talk too much to K ,I mean JIMIEYOUSHIE,hope one day ,the MINTWIX I know wll come back.