[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I'm sure you all have seen these photos already, well at least I think so. lol
But oh man! Mark's English always crack me up. 555 But I still love him. A for effort. 

Photo caption: "I very love this moment."

And just another with their hands up.......

Credit: Mark's IG

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I think you should stop trying to vilify Jimieyoushie. Your language is very ambiguous and you're not in actuality saying much, yet your motive is very clear. You're basically calling us antifans. (I told ya!).

I'm also not interested in the "history" between you two or even what happened in Chinese forums. Really. I can't fathom why you think it is relevant to discuss them here. (Unless perhaps you want me to alienate myself from Jimieyoushie). There's a high chance you probably misinterpreted a lot of things anyway. Or to be fair, you guys just see things differently. That's NORMAL. Maybe if you open up your mind a little more, you will realize that like Jimieyoushie said, people will have their different ways to express love, hate, etc. You can't expect everyone to adopt your style. You say she hates Chalida but.... I actually don't think so. She may be very Mark-biased but no. Jimieyoushie does NOT hate Chalida. Someone should probably ask you to describe what constitutes "hate." You're using it way too vaguely. Simply saying so does not make it true. Like Rose said, it's perfectly fine to have a love-hate relationship too. LOL.

As for "change," -- please --- I change practically every year. Some people just call it "growing up." However you wish to call it -- people will change. Chalida herself has changed.  That is LIFE. Just because my attitudes towards Chalida changed does not automatically disqualify me as a fan or something. That is just ridiculous. 

And oh, we do not need to wait for "time to prove everything." If you intend to be an eternal fan of Chalida's or something then I give in to you right here, right now. Like I said last year, there is an expiration date set for me (I don't know when yet of course). I am sure you're a truer fan of Chalida than many of us here. Good for you.

Finally, do you know how useless this whole discussion is? It's actually getting really ridiculous. You do realize no matter how we feel and what we think about mteam, it does not affect their lives one incy wincy bit, right? I just facepalm. I love to debate when finding the most accurate and objective interpretation to a certain situation because it's a form of mental exercise but really.... this whole discussion is.....so SUBJECTIVE and FUTILE. We're not analyzing anything or even trying to reach a certain conclusion. It just feels like meaningless explanations about past and present "relationships"with Jimieyoushie at the center 55555. Hardly what you can call an objective discussion. So I called Chalida an Airhead Girl one too many times and look what I got myself into. 55555555555

@roselovesice@maiKair

Glad you girls enjoy the exchanges but I don't consider this a debate at all. This type of discussion is actually the kind I usually avoid. Too much ambiguous language and no aim. We're basically just judging each other. This is mostly a subjective discussion... not an objective one. I suck at subjectivity. Jimieyoushie should know.

kimsaj

sarNie Juvenile
wait.. STOP! Let there be peace on earth! LOL! 

--
anyways, love the reunion of both MTeam & THE GANG.. :)

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Does it look like I'll let someone off the hook for defamation ha? Jk. LOL.

If some ppl want the title of "best Chalida fan" or something, feel free to take it. Take it away~~~~~

maiKair

sarNie Hatchling
@mintwix what do you mean by expiration date set for you? Sorry hahaha couldnt help but laugh at this. I mustve hang out with p'nat alot for me to be laughing at this. Mteam is cute as always. Yadech!!!!! XD XD um is it just me or the picture mark posted up, the guys pose and expression looks really wrong and dirty to me. Especially p'boy's expression... it just looks like they are doing ahum to the pretty ladies.... im awkward. XD

maiKair

sarNie Hatchling
WHATTTTTT?!!! DID I HEAR WRONG? P'MINT TALKS ABOUT A LAKORN  WITH NADECH "KAEW TAH WHAN JAI" WITH DIRECTOR P'TU? AND P'MINT SAYS ITS KIND OF CONFIRMED AND IT IS TO BE NEXT YEAR? WTH! IM GONNA SCREAM MY @$$ OFF IF ITS CONFIRMED BY NADECH TOO! And p'mark says his upcoming lakorn is with medtha and mahaniyom "Phope Ruk". 
P'mint also says she is dressed as dr. prapailin that day at shell helix and admitted that p'mark visited her at khun chai ronnapee's set. 

maiKair

sarNie Hatchling
And I am REALLY annoyed of the news about p'mint and pupaa. Not to be rude but those two news reporter are really annoying. Its pretty obvious that p'mint is not interested in pupaa. and them talking shit about kim, mark, and view. like really? thats something i really dont like about some thai reporters. the one with the blondish-yellowish hair in the beginning is really nice. she must be mark's fan to call him "boss". 

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I dunno...I'm not bother by the pupa news...i also don't fully follow any dara either...i'm interested on the lakorn news than too much of person life....can't always rely on news you read and hear....listen w/both ears and eyes and even then it can deceive you.

from the clip she said last time she saw him was at ronnapee closing party...a month ago...?

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
@maiKair 55555 Don't be sorry. It was deliberate. I mean what I say but my word choices are sometimes meant to be silly so you can laugh at them.  

By "expiration date," I mean I don't pledge eternal devotion to any idol or dara. In this case, it's the Airhead Girl. :) Perhaps, it's just my own unique way of thinking but it's naive to promise "forever." Whether it is in regards to love, friendship, or even fan devotion. Even here. Although I playfully called this the neverending thread, one day, people will move on and this thread will be forgotten. Edit: Though I am slightly amazed we came so far esp when mteam barely has anything to offer us.

maiKair

sarNie Hatchling
@mintwix Hmmm... still confused lol. Perhaps because i dont fully understand yet. But p (im guessing since u sound really mature) sounds complicated to understand (from my perspective).

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
This probably won't make things any clearer. But I don't like making promises that might turn into false hopes. No matter how strongly I feel about something, I always believe actions speak louder than words. But I guess for certain ppl, after all I have done, a single word can still destroy my credibility.

I was just thinking of watching Hotaru no Hikari: the movie the other day. I watched Seasons 1 and 2 but I have not watched the 2012 movie yet. So I recall something esp after these recent discussions. The male protagonist calls the female protagonist: "Ahomiya" throughout seasons 1 and 2 whenever she does something stupid. She's not a very bright character you see. Amemiya is her real name while "Aho" means "Stupid, foolish, etc" in Japanese. Some English subbers translate "Ahomiya" to "Airhead." No one else calls her this except for the male protagonist. Although it may sound like a degrading word to some people esp those not familiar with English, in another way, the word can also be interpreted as an endearing one depending on contexts. In this case for Hotaru no Hikari, ironically the one who calls the girl "Airhead" turns out to be the one who cares about her the most.

Anyway, if N'Nati can give me that respect then I think you can call me P too ESP since she is your senior. :) Thx na. It's interesting how both ppl who like me and hate me seem to all agree I sound "mature" or "smart" or however some ppl wish to word it whether they admit it sincerely or begrudgingly. How flattering nonetheless.

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile
I was just thinking of watching Hotaru no Hikari: the movie the other day. I watched Seasons 1 and 2 but I have not watched the 2012 movie yet. So I recall something esp after these recent discussions. The male protagonist calls the female protagonist: "Ahomiya" throughout seasons 1 and 2 whenever she does something stupid. She's not a very bright character you see. Amemiya is her real name while "Aho" means "Stupid, foolish, etc" in Japanese. Some English subbers translate "Ahomiya" to "Airhead." No one else calls her this except for the male protagonist. Although it may sound like a degrading word to some people esp those not familiar with English, in another way, the word can also be interpreted as an endearing one depending on contexts. In this case for Hotaru no Hikari, ironically the one who calls the girl "Airhead" turns out to be the one who cares about her the most.
@mint

yes, I always also think in this way, "airhead" also can be think as "Naive, simple." everything all has two sides.

@spanky

from the clip she said last time she saw him was at ronnapee closing party...a month ago...?
if they want to hidden, who would tell reporters that their are  meet in secret? 5555
typically,the more deliberately highlight some things because they are with a guilty conscience

@bellherr
:)
defamation and disinformation, offensive, will not let me flinch.sometimes, on the contrary.555

spanky

sarNie OldFart
remind me of Mike He and Rainie lakorn....he always call her "Ni-bun" (stupid)

I'm sure they meet more often....but Mteam is not news

itzdao

sarNie Hatchling
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion about everything. No matter what, we need to respect everyone else's thoughts and opinions. It's also ok to disagree with each other so long as you speak your mind and speak it rationally and respectfully.

After all that is said and done, my thoughts are that, instead of posting pics of Mark, JMA, or Bomb or any new actor she may star with in the future (yes even Nadech) with N' Mint, it's time to start posting pics and videos of her and Pupaa lol!! Seeing him in Japan, Maldives (Lord knows where else), and now at Margie's bday party (guess he's close budz with Margie's boyfriend?? so he has a right to be there?) with her just makes me want to stop cheering for all the "actors" and just cheer for Pupaa instead now lol! Let's cut the chase homegirl and get right to the point of who you really really like or love.

sorry off topic..N' Mint's dad posts VERY few pics and comments on IG but I noticed he did post pics of JMA and Mint (well to be fair it was from the KCR lakorn and he put pink shiny hearts after it hehe) and no other guy star....

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Did Airhead Girl finally admit that the Hiso Boy is her lover? 5555555+++++ The last time I read (2 hours ago lol), the media called Chalida the "Queen of Tight/Hard Lips." Many people who are frustrated with her denial and want her to admit to being in a relationship are actually not her fans. There are so many angles to approach this discussion too. If anyone wants to start a debate, there is also no need to be coy about it.

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
mintwix said:
Did Airhead Girl finally admit that the Hiso Boy is her lover? 5555555+++++ The last time I read (2 hours ago lol), the media called Chalida the "Queen of Tight Lips." Many people who are frustrated with her denial and want her to admit to being in a relationship are actually not her fans. There are so many angles to approach this discussion too. If anyone wants to start a debate, there is also no need to be coy about it.

Is it official? Honestly, I don't mind that she didn't admit to it because it's her personal life and whether she chooses to tell the media or not is totally up to her. I mean its nice to know if she's dating someone, but again it's her personal life. I understand that everyone likes their privacy especially when it's about their personal significant relationship. :)