[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
sammypanda said:
yes thanks or this.
an yes I am thank you. anything for M&M. theyre like a roller coaster in my life haha

HAHA. Exactly. They are like a roller coaster! It's nice to see new people here too ^_^ (I'm still hatching myself......) LOL. 

Oh yeah, you said to provide the link. My mistake...

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
@nklue
Did you type in the bottom one where they tell you to type in the correct letters and numbers to tell that you aren't a robot?
Voted thousands of times for MM. If they win, it's probably from us MTEAMERS clicking submit on them every minute, repeatedly lol.

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
YaMaMiKi said:
We NEED TO VOTE
hashtag on instagram when you post a pic of them
#sudsapda_hug_Mint.
#sudsapda_hug_Mark.

ORRR
http://www.sudsapda.com/activity/Huggableguy2013/vote.aspx
VOTE AS MANY TIMES AS YOU WANT...1000xs IS MINIMUN FOR MTEAMERS ..JKS

LMAO. 

narkrakdin24^^ said:
@nklue
Did you type in the bottom one where they tell you to type in the correct letters and numbers to tell that you aren't a robot?
Voted thousands of times for MM. If they win, it's probably from us MTEAMERS clicking submit on them every minute, repeatedly lol.

Tried doing that and only got to 100 or so votes. I feel bad.... LOL. But thanks a BUNCH to you guys :D I think M&M will make it! I'm very proud to be an Mteam fan because they have fans that are loyalty..... At least that's what I've been seeing :heart:   ^_^

nklue1

sarNie Adult
I miss mteam 2
I wish they get to play in a lakorn together soon but it cant be long
or else I will cry :cry1:  :teary:

Coca

sarNie Adult
I miss MTEAM so much when they have lakorn play together I miss them so much
Vote for MTEAM forever

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
NM2 related....you guys remember P'Rawee's guy assistant who SaengKla didn't like? Well he uploaded a pic of him, Kluay and Bow and his caption was : Sao sao sao (girls, girls, girls). Mark commented and said " The middle one is the prettiest" *ahem ahem what are you trying to say P'Mark !! Very direct na ehehe

cr:newombo