[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
I can feel that they were disappointed as well.... :( 
But since he wrote it himself, I feel more relieve knowing Mteam's fan has not given up yet! Yes, that someday will come......... I hope >.<
Thanks ipsmilez for boosting up my hope! Hehe :)

Eeeeeek, someone please tell me this is real!!!!!? :D I'm getting soooo excited here, even though I know that this event was long ago.

CR; Mark & Mint Love Story 

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
narkrakdin24^^ said:
@ImQueen
I hate to break it to u but its photoshopped. I miss MM more now.

:( Really?..... </3 
Man, I should have not believe anything deceiving to the eyes when coming to M&M.... it makes me stupid and too believing instead, especially making me miss them more... like you @narkradin24 :|
Anyways, thanks for clarifying :D (And bravo to the person who photoshopped this picture 'cause it worked on me. LOL.) 
narkrakdin24^^ said:
I love how Thai entertainment people actually reply to their fans/followers from time to time while Americans dont do that at all.

Exactly! I think its because they don't really know much about fan service..... 

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! I don't even know what else to say but to scream only! LOL Oh this kid! He never fails to make me giggle and smile like an idiot! Hahah. Thanks smilez for sharing!!! :D

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
roselovesice said:
AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! I don't even know what else to say but to scream only! LOL Oh this kid! He never fails to make me giggle and smile like an idiot! Hahah. Thanks smilez for sharing!!! :D

You're welcomeee...i couldn't help but squeaaaaal likeee a little girl hehe....
I logged on princhalidaig and saw that the other mmfcig had uploaded this pic!! It then made me realize that it was really Mark.
I thought Chickycheese just uploaded a fan kissing Chalida but in a way I was like, how did that fan get access into Ch3's building? AHHH

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
After looking at this photo so many times, I still squeal lol But, I do not think it's recent. I think this photo was taken at the time he visited Chalida on set when she was doing a photoshoot on the rooftop in February. (I'm assuming that rooftop must've been on top of Ch3's building?). It was also the day, (Im not quite sure but i think it was the day they gave thanks to their teachers wearing all white), with other daras because he had a blue bow next to his shirt logo as Preem did. lol He's also wearing the same shades ^^ Keep in mind that both pictures are on the same day haha What I'm certain of is that he took off his blue bow because he's afraid Chalida would tease him for wearing a blue bow ahah THERE HAS GOT TO BE MORE HIDDEN* UNSEEN MM PICS OUT THERE THAT WE HAVEN'T SEEN BEFORE....one thing we know about MM is that after a couple of months or even after a year, pictures of them always tend to release after it has been taken...please keep them coming because the one of him kissing her Ch3 poster got me baaaaa ehhe I hope i didn't burst anyone's happy bubble na ^^ mai dai dtaung jai jing jing ><"

cr:mark_prinIG

CR: mint_chalidaIG

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I just remembered my dream ^^

I was in the house with MM and the cast crew members. I was teasing Mark about him and Chalida and why he was all shy. Mark was sitting on top of the counter where the big mirror was at saying stop stop. He was smiling so big and he was totally blushing haha after that, most of us sat on the couch watching the released scenes we didn't get to see from Nm2

Ahhh I hope nm2's ending gets release soon

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
I miss mm too. Not only you guys plus I am listening to there version of Mai roo jak chun Mai roo jak tur right now. It made me sad, I wish they will release the ending scene one day and NM3 will show up one day.