❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

P

PrincessKarina

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
If it's true does Anne have to wait for him after he is done with his ordination and his hair to grow back?
yup :) i think she knew that before head cause he already announced that last year that he will ordain but let's wait and hear the final confirmation from ch3 witch probably be in summer cause we won't have any confirmation until anne end filming her current lakorn

Last edited:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Oh great! It'll be nice to see Mark and Mew possibly having their own lakorn aside from Rak Nakara since that one Taew will be playing lead over Mew? :)
well it's a good news for who wanted this pair to happen on their own lakorn witch i think a lot wanted this pair long ago but as i said the only confirmation we have right now is mark's manager word but the final word will always go to the channel

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Really, Mark again?? Ann can't get anyone new for her lakorn? I want to see Mew with Lek, JJ, James Ma, or Ken P.

rennayj

sarNie Adult
yup :) i think she knew that before head cause he already announced that last year that he will ordain but let's wait and hear the final confirmation from ch3 witch probably be in summer cause we won't have any confirmation until anne end filming her current lakorn
Oh I see. It would be good if Anne choose new actor that she never work with to pair Mew with Mario, JJ, Ken.P, or Lek but if she chooses Mark I'll respect her decision. I''ll wait until its confirm by Ch.3 :)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Oh I see. It would be good if Anne choose new actor that she never work with to pair Mew with Mario, JJ, Ken.P, or Lek but if she choose Mark I respect her decision. I''ll wait until its confirm by Ch.3 :)
be sure if anne really said in one of her interview she wold love to work with jj then sooner or later it will happen :D so if he wasn't in here he will be in a futures works of her

rennayj

sarNie Adult
be sure if anne really said in one of her interview she wold love to work with jj then sooner or later it will happen :D so if he wasn't in here he will be in a futures works of her
If JJ wants to do a third drama or Anne willing to wait until he's done filming with one of his dramas since he's filming back to back drama with Taew.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
If JJ wants to do a third drama or Anne willing to wait until he's done filming with one of his dramas since he's filming back to back drama with Taew.
although i think i'm pretty convinced it's gonna be mark :D but let's suppose if it wasn't mark with what you said it's also pretty hard to be jj in here but i was talking if anne want to work with jj it will happen next year the year after or the year after it doesn't matter the point is she will make it happen :lol: anne always do what she want no matter what

rennayj

sarNie Adult
although i think i'm pretty convinced it's gonna be mark :D but let's suppose if it wasn't mark with what you said it's also pretty hard to be jj in here but i was talking if anne want to work with jj it will happen next year the year after or the year after it doesn't matter the point is she will make it happen :lol: anne always do what she want no matter what
Yeah, it would be hard for JJ since one of his dramas is historical he doing a very challenging role. I'm fine with Anne choosing Mark or any actor to pair with Mew. As long the drama is not a remake, but if it does oh well LOL

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
I think Mario looks too baby for Mew. Even though she is small and petite, she looks too mature and older for him and it'll look like a a little kid with an older adult. I wanna see her with the two James (James Ma if I have to choose one) and Pope again (Kuhn Chai Puttiput and Tan Ying forever!) and Nadech again but his time with more drama lols. In their last one he was such a supaburut guy haha I want kiss slap drama with some umph!

P

PrincessKarina

I think Mario looks too baby for Mew. Even though she is small and petite, she looks too mature and older for him and it'll look like a a little kid with an older adult. I wanna see her with the two James (James Ma if I have to choose one) and Pope again (Kuhn Chai Puttiput and Tan Ying forever!) and Nadech again but his time with more drama lols. In their last one he was such a supaburut guy haha I want kiss slap drama with some umph!
Oh really? Aw I'm going to kindly disagree with you on Mario looking like a baby. I thought he aged and put on a bit of weight on his recent lakorns! Don't get me wrong I'm a fan of Mario and Mew both so I would like them to star in one lakorn together! I honeslty don't think Mario will look like a baby next to Mew. Maybe in Mario's younger days! Not now. Mew looks younger than many tall younger actresses today because she is so tiny and petite. These are my thoughts. :p

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I think James Ji has a more babyish face than Mario. As long as they have chemistry it'll work. I mean I know I've seen some people bash Bella for looking older than James Ji, but their chemistry won enough people over.

Mario's also paired up with Taew, Mai, and Mint and I don't think Mew looks any older than them.

I want to know the story she's putting Mew in. The 2 that Ann said she wanted to do awhile back, Plerng Ruk Nang Bamrer and Promajaree doesn't seem like it would fit Mew at all since the n'eks are supposed to be a lot older, in the 30s. So this must be a new one she's going to work on.

P

PrincessKarina

I think James Ji has a more babyish face than Mario. As long as they have chemistry it'll work. I mean I know I've seen some people bash Bella for looking older than James Ji, but their chemistry won enough people over.

Mario's also paired up with Taew, Mai, and Mint and I don't think Mew looks any older than them.

I want to know the story she's putting Mew in. The 2 that Ann said she wanted to do awhile back, Plerng Ruk Nang Bamrer and Promajaree doesn't seem like it would fit Mew at all since the n'eks are supposed to be a lot older, in the 30s. So this must be a new one she's going to work on.
Even now I think JJ already lost that baby face. Serously I never thought Bella looked older than JJ in SJ series! And I agree that Mew is not older looking than those actresses Mario starred with. Matter of fact I think Mew looks younger than Taew, Mai and Mint C! Lol. Anyways I also hope for a good storyline! :)

P

PrincessKarina

Okay, I'm fine with Mark and Mew since its not really a repeat haha.
Yes I agree Mark and Mew should have their own lakorn since in Rak Nakara, Mew will not be lead n'ek. Dang Taew is on a roll! Taew played lead in Lom Sorn Rak against Patricia and in Rak Nakara against Mew. I mean Patricia and Mew are also independent lead n'eks themselves! I'm glad they don't mind playing 2nd every now and then. I heard some actresses refused work if they aren't star as lead n'eks! Lol! I think it's nice to challenge oneself with different level of roles! Now we just need to see possibly Yaya or Kim playing 2nd lead! Lol. You never know since Nadech played 2nd to Mario and Mark already!

Last edited by a moderator: