[Ch3] Oum Ruk (LakornThai)

angiekins

sarNie Egg
I watched this series (first time watching a thai series from beginning to end) and love love love it. I usually don't watch asian series at all because they are too overly exaggerated but my aunt lent this to my mom and I just started watching it with her and boy was I glad I did. I struggle with understanding thai but this was so cute and funny! I liked it so much I had to google it and it landed me here LOL it's nice to see so many people loved it as much as I did.

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
^ Welcome to Sarn! I'm glad you like this lakorn! This lakorn was the one that made me return to watching lakorn. It made me fall in love with Ken too! I don't think any lakorn lovers should miss this lakorn at all!

myx

sArNieZ
thanks to "oum rak" i've been watching all of ken and ann's lakorn after this one. they make such a cute couple together.

fun

Expired Sarnie
i also do believe it all started with this lakorn, ken-anne popularity and chemistry. you couldnt see it in rang ngao maybe because the script didnt allow it to happen.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
In RN,Ken still look shy.maybe he newbie that time...but when he look at Ann,it was so sweet...I'm melting watching his smile.. :drool:

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Yep, This lakorn started it all! If I hadn't watched this lakorn I wouldn't have fallen in love with KA! Love Chen and Pat!

fun

Expired Sarnie
i bet there is a lot of people who is hating on us ken-anne fan... we are spamming like crazy. their old lakorns, their current on air lakorn and all the other threads with topic related to ken and anne or both lol like i said ken and anne has a lot of thread.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
i bet there is a lot of people who is hating on us ken-anne fan... we are spamming like crazy. their old lakorns, their current on air lakorn and all the other threads with topic related to ken and anne or both lol like i said ken and anne has a lot of thread.
we should blame their honeymoon scene in 365.. :rolleyes1: :coverlaf:
That scene started it all...i got high KA's FEVER and become a spammer because of that scene... :bhehe:

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
lol! Its not just us spamming on KA threads I'm sure they do it for their fav Pranangs too. If not for KA I would not be here today watching lakorns with you gals! :coverlaf:

LovetheSun

sarNie Egg
I think it was this lakorn that made me fall in love with Ken (love Rachen character, he was so sweet :cloud9:), Mark and Jasmine annoyed the heck out of me.

fun

Expired Sarnie
jasmine was not as annoying as mark. although he gave pat up but i still hate him till this day ahahaha.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
The only nang rai that not annoyed me was ming in SSH because she's not third wheel.. :rolleyes1:
But sometimes Willy annoyed me,such a mama boy..same goes to chakrit in SPGT..
I hope my fiture husband is not MAMA BOY!! :coverlaf:

fun

Expired Sarnie
i understand if they love their mother but dont be blind by it. when my mom is wrong, i tell her so.