[CH3] Paen Rai Long Tai Waa Ruk (Step Power 3):Aun Witaya/Mae Nisachon/Pat Chaborirak/Lalina Lorena

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
It's funny, she shocked herself with the teaser gun. I see why the P'ek said he'll divorce n'ek in the teaser clip.

Reactions: CPY

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I didn't think that P'ek will find out about the fake pregnancy that fast. The drama will start tomorrow, can't wait!!

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Oh when when fah said "you wouldn't understand young love cause you're an old man!" That was funny
I don't think I've ever seen n'ek calling P'ek old man in lakorns before.

CPY

GotomySin
Oh when when fah said "you wouldn't understand young love cause you're an old man!" That was funny
I don't think I've ever seen n'ek calling P'ek old man in lakorns before.
True. Really funny yet powerful. Didn't expect the n'ek same age with James Ji. Omo...

CPY

GotomySin
It's funny, she shocked herself with the teaser gun. I see why the P'ek said he'll divorce n'ek in the teaser clip.
Tawan's cousin seduce him. Another reason maybe he want to protect Fah from his brother. I got the feeling that Paan is one of the killer.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Tawan's cousin seduce him. Another reason maybe he want to protect Fah from his brother. I got the feeling that Paan is one of the killer.
I think Paan's family has something to do with the murder. All of them are greedy.

Reactions: CPY

little22

sarNie Juvenile
The next teaser is good. P'ek said if you don't want me to hold your hand then what part of body you want to me to touch. and right in the servant came in with a glass of milk said "Nom" means milk/breast. too funny

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I like that the characters have their own important roles. The girl that play Pink, she is really pretty and her acting is pretty good. I can definitely see her as a n'ek too. Just got started on this, its pretty interesting. However, the whole family relations to one another is confusing.

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
I like that the characters have their own important roles. The girl that play Pink, she is really pretty and her acting is pretty good. I can definitely see her as a n'ek too. Just got started on this, its pretty interesting. However, the whole family relations to one another is confusing.
Yeah and a really confusing relation is the daughter of Tawan's grandfather, Hutai, who is treated like a maid. Trying to figure out from the summary if he treats her bad because he thought she was from his wife's lover or if she was his daughter from a mistress. It seems from the last few episodes that the aunt Jee may be involved in all the past incidents with the different deaths. It was revealed how Pr'ek sister-in-law died. Maybe all the deaths from the three families are connected through her? Seems like she would do anything so that they'd be the only ones to inherit even though her husband is only adopted.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah and a really confusing relation is the daughter of Tawan's grandfather, Hutai, who is treated like a maid. Trying to figure out from the summary if he treats her bad because he thought she was from his wife's lover or if she was his daughter from a mistress. It seems from the last few episodes that the aunt Jee may be involved in all the past incidents with the different deaths. It was revealed how Pr'ek sister-in-law died. Maybe all the deaths from the three families are connected through her? Seems like she would do anything so that they'd be the only ones to inherit even though her husband is only adopted.
Yeah I am confused. How is Tawan and n'ek related, and why the grandpa except Tawan and not n'ek. I definitely think that Jee has something to do with it to. Theirs a lot of drama behind all of that, but still its pretty enjoyable and Mae is keeping me entertained. lol.