[CH3] Paen Rai Long Tai Waa Ruk (Step Power 3):Aun Witaya/Mae Nisachon/Pat Chaborirak/Lalina Lorena

NekoMeowMeow

sarNie Egg
Yes! The families are confusing. I have to read the sypnosis in order to get the full understanding of the relationship. But however it will be revealed pieces by pieces in the coming episode

And for those who want to know a bit more....
Tawan - The son to Itthitpon & Suthasanee Ritlueprakarn (Jao Sua Itthit's daughter). Because of different of status that Jao Sua Itthit doesn't agree to the relationship between Itthitpon & Suthasanee Ritlueprakarn. So they ended up fled/leave the family. Itthitpon & Suthasanee Ritlueprakarn was murdered and Tawan was adopted by Fak Fah & Nu'Dao's family. And they grew up as siblings.

Hathairat - Daughter of Jao Sua Itthit with a servant. Jao Sua Itthit thinks that the servant purposely trap him and therefore dislikes Hathairat too. Hathairat got married however her husband died when she was expecting Wut. And when she was trying to leave the house, she was gang raped while pregnant with Wut. (This is what Jariya is using to threaten Hathairat at the end of ep12) That's why she went back to Jao Sua Itthit's house and he welcome her back but in the status of servant.

Apiwat - Pink & Pa's father is just a child of a distance relative who Jao Sua Itthit adopted and was once promised to give his inheritance to. (That was before Tawan went back to stay with the family)

sarN

sarNie Granny
Cool !! I got sometime to look forward too now!! Haven't watch a good lakorn for a while now , so busy w/ Chinese & Oppa lol

CPY

GotomySin
Cool !! I got sometime to look forward too now!! Haven't watch a good lakorn for a while now , so busy w/ Chinese & Oppa lol
Can set a new benchmark for Aun. I never addicted to his lakorn before unlike this. Hahahahahaha, crazy yet funny Uncle Neung aka cold faced uncle (what n'ek and Tawan called him)!

sarN

sarNie Granny
I seen him around in a few lakorn but never really pay attention to him , as if he was an extras in the lakorn set LOL. Surprisingly, he quite charming & the storyline is a bit humorous w/ some drama/mystery but over all I enjoy it . I like the new n'ek too !

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I actually find myself liking channel 3 evening lakorns more than their prime time sometimes.

CPY

GotomySin
I seen him around in a few lakorn but never really pay attention to him , as if he was an extras in the lakorn set LOL. Surprisingly, he quite charming & the storyline is a bit humorous w/ some drama/mystery but over all I enjoy it . I like the new n'ek too !

True, his characters before are not as shining as this. He enjoys teasing Fak Fah (real name Mae) at that lakorn, giving her the title Miss Troublemaker.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Perhaps because of the storyline?

Yep, the storylines are sometimes exaggerated, but at the same time it can't help but make you laugh and enjoy it at the same time lol. Example, Barp Ruk Talay Fun remake with Dream and Mew Laknara lol. Also, their evening lakorn have more slap kiss than their prime time haha!

Reactions: CPY

sarN

sarNie Granny
Yep, the storylines are sometimes exaggerated, but at the same time it can't help but make you laugh and enjoy it at the same time lol. Example, Barp Ruk Talay Fun remake with Dream and Mew Laknara lol. Also, their evening lakorn have more slap kiss than their prime time haha!
Omggg... BRTF was funnie LOL I couldn't take it serious , I love it though. Crazy ass p'ek & easy n'ek make the lakorn delicious

CPY

GotomySin
I like BRTF too!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I like BRTF too!
Lol, I wasn't planning on watching BRTF, but got bored one night after a few episodes aired and it was just too hilarious. Also, Dream and Mew made the lakorn so freaking funny and sadistic lol!

Omggg... BRTF was funnie LOL I couldn't take it serious , I love it though. Crazy ass p'ek & easy n'ek make the lakorn delicious
LOL omg girllll speaking of easy that one scene where she was like, "I guess I'm the one that is easy." Lol.

sarN

sarNie Granny
LOL omg girllll speaking of easy that one scene where she was like, "I guess I'm the one that is easy." Lol.
P'ek hint n'ek was easy when he compare her w/ his gf LOL and that one scene when her friend said how the hell she allow her husband to have a gf, sadist relationship LOL. I was in tear laughing when he try to force kiss / attempt in front of the little girl :risas3: o_O b/c it been a few days since they $/&@&3 :risas3:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I like evenings as well. The only problem with them their episodes. Even if I know they are short just the numbers are intimidating lol. I watched Aun in another remake (Jao Jom) something like that. It was so boring but he was better looking there than here. In here I keep on thinking he is going to bed soon lol

CPY

GotomySin
I like evenings as well. The only problem with them their episodes. Even if I know they are short just the numbers are intimidating lol. I watched Aun in another remake (Jao Jom) something like that. It was so boring but he was better looking there than here. In here I keep on thinking he is going to bed soon lol
At here I think his appearance like that because stated in the novel the pra ek is in his mid 30s.