[CH3] Petch Klang Fai (TV Scene) : Mai Warit / Mew Nittha / Namfon Patcharin

D~D

sarNie Adult
They look quite good together, hopefully the story is good as well
As much as I love Mew, if the story sucks then I'm going to pass this one and the one with Mark and Taew. I'm waiting on the lakorn that she's suppose to be line up with James Ma.

Last edited:

mewninii

sarNie Egg
Damn it, I didn't want to raise my hopes and expectations but this picture stole my heart and makes me ship them sooo hard!!!
Soooo in love with Mew and Mai :icon12:
so cute where his hand is LOLOL :naughty2:

credit @ MewNitthaJirayungyurnFanclubOfficial

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
This one finished filming pretty quick so hopefully we'll see it soon. It's not a CGI heavy/fantasy lakorn either so that should speed up editing.

D~D

sarNie Adult
This one finished filming pretty quick so hopefully we'll see it soon. It's not a CGI heavy/fantasy lakorn either so that should speed up editing.
I know right, it was pretty fast. I saw the photos of the party.
Mew's my favorite, but somehow, I'm not feeling this lakorn... It looks like it going to be a slow one. I was excited for the the one that Mew will be doing with James Ma but I think she's been replace by Diana. well, If the story line is boring then she shouldn't play in it. Lol!!

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I'm not sure what the story is about cause I havent searched for a summary but at least Mew will be so pretty in the period clothes. I think her character will be good too. She says she'll be strong in a very polite lady-like manner and fights back with words. It sounds similar to how Rin was Padiwarada.

It's better to have no expectations than to expect good stuff and be disappointed.

D~D

sarNie Adult
The rating on this book is pretty high. :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
I hope its good, now that we get more detail...... sounds a lot more interesting. :cheer::cheer:

dreamerz

sarNie Egg
The rating on this book is pretty high. :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
I hope its good, now that we get more detail...... sounds a lot more interesting. :cheer::cheer:
Yup when I read it I was very happy.
The story sounds SOOO ROMANTIC

Also P'pin said even though this is historic it's main focus is romance and it won't include very much politics/bloodshed/military stuff

and in the teaser I squealed when Mai kissed her diary.. LIKE OMG :love::love::love::love::love:
that is sweet romantic, and honestly so much better than a real freaking kiss

I'm so tired of seeing "real kisses" lips to lips pda from too much american/british dramas lol
time for some sweet sweet old fashioned romance :cheer:

D~D

sarNie Adult
Yup when I read it I was very happy.
The story sounds SOOO ROMANTIC

Also P'pin said even though this is historic it's main focus is romance and it won't include very much politics/bloodshed/military stuff

and in the teaser I squealed when Mai kissed her diary.. LIKE OMG :love::love::love::love::love:
that is sweet romantic, and honestly so much better than a real freaking kiss

I'm so tired of seeing "real kisses" lips to lips pda from too much american/british dramas lol
time for some sweet sweet old fashioned romance :cheer:

I hope they STAY true to their words that the lakorn will focus on romance. Not a lot lakorn focus on romance and that's the sucky part.

dreamerz

sarNie Egg
I hope they STAY true to their words that the lakorn will focus on romance. Not a lot lakorn focus on romance and that's the sucky part.
haha same here :)
They especially do that to period lakorns which is sorta concerning but imma trust p'pin this time *fingers crossed*
apparently the cast was very big so there's going to be a lot of rai's and bad guys or side characters probably?
either way the cast is so good looking, the ladies i mean, so i don't mind lol

some bts came out but I swear they used clips from those thats already been shown :confused12:
also kinda sad how little ch3 is giving this attention
I understand KC is going to be their big hit lakorn but they even featured the lesser known lakorns on their channel and didn't do a feature on phet klang fai
no other teaser too even though it's supposed to air same week as KC :(